How do I use Hexerelin and Ipamorelin to grow taller?

C

CorkyThePope

Awards
Hi! :01:I've been considering taking HGH through Hexerelin and Ipamorelin, because I'm trying to gain as much height as possible, hopefully before my growth plates close. Anyway, I was wondering if there are any guides or tips that would be helpful, as I'm new to all of this, and want to use it as responsibly as possible.Thanks!

M

MaxB61017

Awards
i used for a while but switched to HGH as I believe its more effective--Hex gave me ****ty prolactin sides, wish id had caber on hand to deal with. imo if you dont want to use HGH just use mk677 + high dose cjc 129, maybe Ipa before bed. would also add in an AI like aromasin to keep growth plates open.

C

CorkyThePope

Awards
What about Hex, Ipa, and mk-667? Also, how does caber help?

J

Jobu777

Awards
Hi! :01:I've been considering taking HGH through Hexerelin and Ipamorelin, because I'm trying to gain as much height as possible, hopefully before my growth plates close. Anyway, I was wondering if there are any guides or tips that would be helpful, as I'm new to all of this, and want to use it as responsibly as possible.Thanks!
HGH will not do anything for growth after your growth plates close. What's your age?

C

CorkyThePope

Awards
Maybe not, but I believe it's still worth a shot.

M

MaxB61017

Awards
have you gotten an xray of your wrist or shin to check your growth plates? if still open, go for it.