How do I end my cycle

A

Anthropoid

Awards
I need cycle advice desperately. I am stopping a 6 month cycle of test blend 350 and 21 mg of Msten cycle. Someone destroyed my schedule and now I’m lost.
I know I need tamoxifen and letrozole come off cycle. Help!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What kind of test blend?

HCG while esters clear. Then 6 weeks of Clomid or Tamox. May not need an AI, but allways good to have on hand and if going to use, rather go with Exemestane (Aromasin), than Letro. That's my quick take on it.

And umm, maybe plan ahead some things in life in the future.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No wonder why steroids get such a bed rep. He’s about to feel like ****, his dick won’t work. And he’s going to blame steroids. Next time you really need to think ahead and be preapred. You’re playing with your whole life here.

T

tsplittorff

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I need cycle advice desperately. I am stopping a 6 month cycle of test blend 350 and 21 mg of Msten cycle. Someone destroyed my schedule and now I’m lost.
I know I need tamoxifen and letrozole come off cycle. Help!

Listen to the more experienced members on here but my input would be if you start feeling like total **** goto a doctor and be honest with them. You don't want any long term effects from this...

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Listen to the more experienced members on here but my input would be if you start feeling like total **** goto a doctor and be honest with them. You don't want any long term effects from this...
Solid advice. Look we've all done dumb sh%t in our pasts. Hopefully you learn from this. Proper PCT and/or doctor visit if necessary is the right move. In all honesty if you're relatively young most likely your body will bounce back pretty quick. Still AAS's are drugs and need to be respected. Good luck man.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you actually run the msten for 6 months? If so, that's going to be pretty toxic to your system just by reading others' experience. If you weren't running support, I'd order NAC, astralagus, tudca and good overall cardiovascular support with your pct. If it was me, until you have the serms and letro on hand, I'd drop test to a trt dose. You need to specify what esters were in the test blend, though because when you come off, some esters need certain weeks to clear BEFORE starting pct. You may need an AI during this period. Definitely go and get blood work for sure. I am surprised you didn't at least have an AI on hand during.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to handle cortisol in pct. I'd highly recommend b - aet. Two of our board sponsors carry it. Invictus or Baet from apex alchemy

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
.... And you did a 6 MONTH Cycle???

Keep spinning that chamber and pulling the trigger ....
I have done dumb stuff like that. Fortunately recovered fine because i always use my hcg.

In fact i am 4 weks into pct currently from a cycle that lasted roughly since, well actually middle of february 😁... and 3 weeks into pct test came back at 790 ng/dl on 10mg nolva and 25mg clomid a day. So clearly things are done right. Mind you its not all high doses... I just stay on 150 a week because i dont feel like crashing lol and put it off

OP hcg is the key. I say start immediately and run for 4 weeks at a solid dose, say 1500 iu a week split in 3 shots. Test will clear sufficiently after 4 weeks.

Then after that 6 weeks of serms with the last 2 weeks being some kind of a taper. At the very end, i like to end with tamox only and add in aromasin to prevent rebound shut down.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First up, who the **** uses exactly 21mg of msten?

second, well everything above really, if you don’t know how to pct then you sure as hell shouldn’t be running 6 month cycles.

but we are where we are and it’s morning in the uk so my day hasn’t gone south yet, I’m in a helpful mood.

- check what ester is in your test blend, look up the half life and start pct 4 half lives after your last pin

- the week before you start pct use hcg eod in large (1-2,000 iu doses) for 10 days

- then do 6 weeks of clomid (50/50/25/25/25/25) or nolva (20/20/20/10/10/10)

- wait 3 months and do bloods, cross your fingers and hope **** is back to normal

- or go to a doctor, be honest and hope they understand hormones (unfortunately many don’t)

good luck