How do I do this?

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been blasting and cruising for 2 years. Don't laugh at this but my wife asked me to stop all steroids. She said you are getting too big. How do you PCT after 2 years. Guys I need drug names, dosages, cycle length of PCT drugs. The whole 9 yards. An estimated time frame to return to normal if even possible. Thank you very much.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too big? How bout just come down to a cruise/TRT and lower the carbs a lil ? 🤷‍♂️

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Too big? How bout just come down to a cruise/TRT and lower the carbs a lil ? 🤷‍♂️
I know but she wants me off completely. Doesn't have to be complicated I know but she doesn't understand.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to trt on 300/week. Should be plenty to preserve gains from previous cycles. Question: Is 300/week capable of still producing gains in someone who has ran 7-8 cycles?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to trt on 300/week. Should be plenty to preserve gains from previous cycles. Question: Is 300/week capable of still producing gains in someone who has ran 7-8 cycles?
Long term? I would expect it's entirely possible, but it's going to depend on more factors than just gear. I'm no expert on gear use, but I think if you set goals for yourself and make sure to keep the right diet, workout routine and rest schedule going you could hope to still see more progress.

Check your bloods and see where your T and free T levels are at during the cruise, I bet they'll still be much higher than they would be naturally.

Do the best with what you got, stay healthy, track your progress and don't give up!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's "Steroids".
I thought your wife wasn't okay with that?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, it is, even 200mg/week should be enough with the right diet/training.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is, even 200mg/week should be enough with the right diet/training.
Cool. I would like to at least keep tightening everything up. Not really concerned with too much more mass. Appreciate the input

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool. I would like to at least keep tightening everything up. Not really concerned with too much more mass. Appreciate the input
Np, I know IFBB guys that’s cruising @200mg/week between blasts, you’ll might drop a little bit of weight but that’ll be mostly water, you should be able to keep most muscles as long as you eat and train right.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I started my TRT. Went with test c 300/week. Only picked up 2 vials. I'm that guy that loves cycling and lacks discipline to have too many lying around. Lol. Anyone else have this issue.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I started my TRT. Went with test c 300/week. Only picked up 2 vials. I'm that guy that loves cycling and lacks discipline to have too many lying around. Lol. Anyone else have this issue.
I know the struggle…

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300 mgs isn’t TRT…..that’s a mini cycle.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
300 mgs isn’t TRT…..that’s a mini cycle.
That's as much of a surrender that I have in me. Has to be safer than test, tren, and anadrol cycles which are by far my favorite.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s his cruise dose.
Wait so blast and cruise people don’t go down to TRT levels? I’ve been duped all along. No wonder these guys are dropping like flies.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wait so blast and cruise people don’t go down to TRT levels? I’ve been duped all along. No wonder these guys are dropping like flies.
Actually some do. Personally I didn't put my body through cycles to watch it slowly dissipate. I know pros that cruise at 750/week and BBiceps said he knows pros that cruise at 200/week. Neither of these is actual TRT doses. They still keep you in above normal range. Most doctors will TRT you at 100-200 every couple of weeks. You have to know how you personally respond. 200 every 2 weeks kept me around 600 on my test level. I prefer 1200-1800 which is where 300 keeps me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol that’s why it’s a cruise and not referred to as TRT…a cruise is just an arbitrary maintenance dose for a clean out/rest phase.

Certainly more conservative guys, and genetically gifted guys, will use things like 200-300mg between blasts, but don’t for a second think some wild man taking 5 grams+ of gear is ever coming down to anything reasonable. That dude is probably not even down to a gram at any point. And he probably isn’t at the top of the sport; the worst drug abuse is typically the guys who are trying to go pro or break into an elite tier of lifters in strength sport. If you have to use tons of drugs to make that status, you have no hope of ever being a very top athlete, because those guys are inherently better even without all the drugs. And if they go crazy on the drugs, it’s game over for everyone else.

That’s when you see bodybuilders like Nasser & Ronnie, and lifters like Scott Mendelson & Eddie Hall. Guys who had all the genetics to be champions & pushed all the drugs they could eventually.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol that’s why it’s a cruise and not referred to as TRT…a cruise is just an arbitrary maintenance dose for a clean out/rest phase.

Certainly more conservative guys, and genetically gifted guys, will use things like 200-300mg between blasts, but don’t for a second think some wild man taking 5 grams+ of gear is ever coming down to anything reasonable. That dude is probably not even down to a gram at any point. And he probably isn’t at the top of the sport; the worst drug abuse is typically the guys who are trying to go pro or break into an elite tier of lifters in strength sport. If you have to use tons of drugs to make that status, you have no hope of ever being a very top athlete, because those guys are inherently better even without all the drugs. And if they go crazy on the drugs, it’s game over for everyone else.

That’s when you see bodybuilders like Nasser & Ronnie, and lifters like Scott Mendelson & Eddie Hall. Guys who had all the genetics to be champions & pushed all the drugs they could eventually.
I guess I knew that happened but didn’t think it was as common. It’s crazy how much steroid abuse there is, I at one point thought more was better but not for just a hobby that’s for sure.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Phil heath summed it up "hard work beats talent, but when talent works hard its over"

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I'm just curious on how guys that do take 3000-5000 grams of test a week handle estrogen issues? And don't be concerned I have no reason to take 1/3 of that dose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just curious on how guys that do take 3000-5000 grams of test a week handle estrogen issues? And don't be concerned I have no reason to take 1/3 of that dose.
Genetics. And it’s possible of course they’re using a lot of letrozole & tamoxifen of course.

But there are guys who take grams of test & just don’t get gyno. Their estrogen may be sky high, but things like acne & gyno from high estrogen, and even bloat, those are individual responses.