how Did I not get my fathers genes(pics)?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Here is a photo of my father after 3 years of training! My dad does not count macros he said he mostly ate steak,potatoes,and weight gain shakes! I’ve been training 3 years and have no where near the results he did! After my cycle is over this is what I expect to look like! My dad was 23 in this pic,

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Men born and raised before us had better food, less Tupperware (phytoestrogens), and therefore had better androgen to estrogen ratios. Not only that, they were tougher, more rugged, complained less, and didn't blame everyone else for their problems.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every generation men are having anywhere from three quarters to 1/4 the testosterone of their fathers which means my grandfather could have had test levels around 2,000 nanograms per deciliter because I was posting about 890. Of course that kind of blood work wasn't really checked back then for the most part but we do have some blood work from World War II that shows the ship to be true. One of the biggest factors I feel though is the fact that kids are just getting lazier and lazier each generation and get less and less physical exercise. Luckily that was not the case for me and my father made us do yard work every summer like crazy and made sure that we weren't pussy boys sitting behind a Playstation or Xbox. And now that I'm a bit older I am so thankful for that and only hope that I can convince the woman I'm with now to be harder on her boys because I do not want to see them end up like any of these Millennial douchebags.

Bottom line Dash don't be a pussy, work hard physically and mentally and when you think you don't have any more gas in the tank push for another couple hours. Listen to people like Jocko willink and Leif Babin and Other Extreme badasses on how to be a real man.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes some d i m and cruciferous vegetables wouldn't hurt along with some zinc. Just about every young man today should eat a nice keeping serving of cruciferous vegetables and take those two supplements to make sure that their estrogen is dealt with properly and sink is also very good for testosterone. Boron would be the other one I would also add in once the boys hit about 12 or 13.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You got some of his genes, but you're not a clone. Stop trying to be anybody else and be you. Aren't you just 18 or 19? You have a lot of time ahead of you, so stop fixating on what you're not and start working toward what you want to be.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bottom line Dash don't be a pussy, work hard physically and mentally and when you think you don't have any more gas in the tank push for another couple hours. Listen to people like Jocko willink and Leif Babin and Other Extreme badasses on how to be a real man.
Also, this!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cause you were destined to be a loser and you are truly embracing that and living up to your full potential.