How Dangerous is TRT for Infertility?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

I will start TRT again in a few months.

When I did TRT with androgel about five years ago, I got slightly increased exercise capacity (especially long distance) with no negative side effects. Oxandrolone 10mg gave me roid rage and Primobolan Depot gave me side effects.

I'm either doing one vial of Nebido or one of testosterone cypioniate under a doctor's orders. A few questions:

1. How dangerous is the infertility? I know you become infertile when you are on it, but is there any risk you will not be able to have children again, ever?

2. Is there any way to explain why you will be infertile?

3. Is there any chance the Nebido will be too much for me and cause problems because it is long acting? I.e. that I make a huge mistake and cannot stop it?

Thanks

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I will start TRT again in a few months.

When I did TRT with androgel about five years ago, I got slightly increased exercise capacity (especially long distance) with no negative side effects. Oxandrolone 10mg gave me roid rage and Primobolan Depot gave me side effects.

I'm either doing one vial of Nebido or one of testosterone cypioniate under a doctor's orders. A few questions:

1. How dangerous is the infertility? I know you become infertile when you are on it, but is there any risk you will not be able to have children again, ever?

2. Is there any way to explain why you will be infertile?

3. Is there any chance the Nebido will be too much for me and cause problems because it is long acting? I.e. that I make a huge mistake and cannot stop it?

Thanks
When u are taking exogenous hormones your body doesn't make as much of its own test so therefore u won't have as many swimmers.

Loads of pro bodybuilders who take loads of gear have kids it's all down to how u respond. U got roid rage off anavar?!

I've been on nebido it hardly touched the sides for me. My body is metabolising all of it within 6 weeks so everyone is different and what is the case for one mat be the opposite for another.

U can always have your sperm tested if u are worried I guess and see where u started

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
You could also include hcg, it's used to treat infertility and increases sperm count.

drew16669

Awards
I use 200mg of Test- Cyp per week as TRT, I was switched in April to HCG monotherapy for fertility reasons. As of now we are 12 weeks pregnant. It all depends on the individual, some may recover full function others may not. If you are trying now, look into HCG mono or at the very least in addition. Due to my values coming back at 0 sperm count, my doctor and I decided to drop the test completely. Good luck, I know this is a draining thing to go through.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Please look up Dr Crisler's hcg protocol paper
Also look at Hmg If you have lack of swimmers

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My sperm was too low to measure after 2 years of test cyp, but after 6-8 week of Clomid and HCG I made my wife pregnant :)

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
I just worry so much. None of this gear seems to work right. I always want to do the responsible thing. I wish there was a way to have more energy and build muscle easier, but not have health problems.