How could i tailor a 5 week cycle?

Drdangerlove

Awards
I am trying to build muscle at 40 and my job means that I have to leave to go to countries every 5 weeks that would take a violently dim view of a bag full of vials or pills.
Does anyone have any tips on how I could design a 5/5 cycle to fit in with my life that would allow me to build some more lean muscle?
Thanks guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your not gonna be able to do much 5 on 5 off, your going to constantly be crashing your hormones.

Get testosterone undecanoate, it has a 20+ day half life and stays active for months. You can pin 1cc a week alongside whatever you want to run for 5 weeks and take 5cc the week you leave and you will be on cycle the whole time your gone. If you plan on building muscle you will need to train at least 3 days a week on the road so don't think you can train 5 weeks on 5 weeks off and make progress, it won't work

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long are you gone for? Are you gone for a full 5 weeks or are you home for 5 weeks and then flying to a country for 1 week? I'm a little bit confused by the exact time home/away you will be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Home for 5, work for 5 is how I understood it, or every 5 weeks new location maybe

Drdangerlove

Awards
Home for 5, work for 5 is how I understood it, or every 5 weeks new location maybe
Yeh, home for 5 weeks and away for 5 weeks. I can still workout when I'm away as normal but can't carry anything into the country with me

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh that's brutal. That would take some fairly careful planning. You also have to factor in your PCT and plan that in advance as well.

Drdangerlove

Awards
Oh that's brutal. That would take some fairly careful planning. You also have to factor in your PCT and plan that in advance as well.
I know. I've asked a few guys before but they just said it's not worth it. I wanted some other opinions though as I want those gains haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's why I suggested the test U as the main ingredient but you wouldn't really be able to time a pct. This method is a B and C lifestyle.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Get diabetes. You take your diabetic meds in your check in. Insulin needles and all. I've always done it, never been questioned and I've gone international multiple times

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Since my last post wasn't known as sarcasm. This is sarcasm. Do not get diabetes. I take my anabolics usually 1 to 2 vials in a nice case with insulin pins and travel. Take it for what it is.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get diabetes. You take your diabetic meds in your check in. Insulin needles and all. I've always done it, never been questioned and I've gone international multiple times
I like your approach to solving problems, would you be interested in being my coach? My 12 week goal is diabetes and chronic tendonitis. Id eventually like to maintain at 100% sedentaryness.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your not gonna be able to do much 5 on 5 off, your going to constantly be crashing your hormones.

Get testosterone undecanoate, it has a 20+ day half life and stays active for months. You can pin 1cc a week alongside whatever you want to run for 5 weeks and take 5cc the week you leave and you will be on cycle the whole time your gone. If you plan on building muscle you will need to train at least 3 days a week on the road so don't think you can train 5 weeks on 5 weeks off and make progress, it won't work
What Smont said is the best suggestion with Test Undecanoate, because of the long half life. There’s just not a lot more you could do with anabolics if you’re unable to bring them with you. But 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off really does suck though, it’s really limiting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What Smont said is the best suggestion with Test Undecanoate, because of the long half life. There’s just not a lot more you could do with anabolics if you’re unable to bring them with you. But 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off really does suck though, it’s really limiting.
Anyone wanna play a game.....

You got access to whatever drugs you want, you can yake stuff for 5 on 5 off and can completely pretend this is your cycle. What would you feel comfortable doing. If I was new it would be test u for a while. But I already thought up several ways I could run cycles in this fashion and make it work. Obviously sup par results compared to normal situations but still. I think with a combination of long esters pinned before leaving, short esters for 5 weeks and orals on the next 5 weeks around you could make it work. Pct would be the hardest part but I don't need to pct sooo lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've got several ideas actually! None are beginner friendly at all lol

Reactions: Nac
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone wanna play a game.....

You got access to whatever drugs you want, you can yake stuff for 5 on 5 off and can completely pretend this is your cycle. What would you feel comfortable doing. If I was new it would be test u for a while. But I already thought up several ways I could run cycles in this fashion and make it work. Obviously sup par results compared to normal situations but still. I think with a combination of long esters pinned before leaving, short esters for 5 weeks and orals on the next 5 weeks around you could make it work. Pct would be the hardest part but I don't need to pct sooo lol
Yeah, if you were trying to cycle, and all you could do was 5 weeks on and 5 off….. then yeah I could see you could play around and make the best of it. Test U throughout, with maybe Mast E or Deca or both the 5 weeks home doing the last injection of all 3 right before the 5 weeks on the road. The Test U in the system all 5 weeks on the road and the Mast and Deca would still be in your system for 2 to 3 of those weeks, come home and run Anavar for 5 weeks before going on the road again. Just use Test U as your TRT and don’t worry about coming off or PCT. It would work keeping diet and training in order, but man the roller coaster potential would be there. But hey, sometimes you have to roll with the punches.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last week before someone leaves they can load up a bunch of test u, eq (bold u), deca if they do well on it without ancillaries, and g2g.

The previous 4 weeks could be any combination of orals & fast or slow esters, but slow esters being in there will provide the best sustained performance increases during the first week or two out of country.

You aren’t going to be ready to PCT if using undecylenates until you’re already back out of country. That’s too long of a cycle for someone looking to PCT. So that person needs to stick to enanthate/cypionate esters during the 5 weeks home, with orals or fast esters also from day one (this will be the primary growth/tissue acquisition phase). Then while gone you will be training hard to help solidify as much of the new tissue as possible. The first 2 weeks performance should remain quite high from the long esters (and the bolus of them taken just before leaving). Week 3 still solid, and by week 4 you’re officially into clearing out/preparing to restart. When you get home, run some Nolva for 4 weeks to help restart and manage the rebound better. Week 5 is a test to see if you need to take any exemestane to knock down estro before going back overseas.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test U all the time. As much as I could handle without a ai and I'd match it with a equal amount of eq and that would be the bulk of my cycle. But every 5 weeks home I'd do grinding. I'd pick npp or mast prop or both for the first 5 weeks while doing my p,p,l routine 6 days a week, while I'm on the road I'm still on test/eq and training 3-4 days a week not pushing as hard. When I'm back I'm gonna add anadrol or your oral of choice at probably 50mg a day and pick up the intensity. While I'm back on the road I'm back to 3-4 days training. Last 5 weeks I'm doing tren ace 30mg a day and epistane 30mg a day and then drop everything but the test U and cut that dose in half for my cruise.

It's a pretty long cycle but I think the pushing hard parts are not that hard core and always short duration

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or, depending on the country, you source locally if you’re routinely going to the same spot. This is going to probably be pricier, less options, harder to get what you want, and of course much riskier for a slew of reasons. But getting gear in places like Mexico, the UK, India, Thailand, etc is a piece of cake.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Test U all the time. As much as I could handle without a ai and I'd match it with a equal amount of eq and that would be the bulk of my cycle. But every 5 weeks home I'd do grinding. I'd pick npp or mast prop or both for the first 5 weeks while doing my p,p,l routine 6 days a week, while I'm on the road I'm still on test/eq and training 3-4 days a week not pushing as hard. When I'm back I'm gonna add anadrol or your oral of choice at probably 50mg a day and pick up the intensity. While I'm back on the road I'm back to 3-4 days training. Last 5 weeks I'm doing tren ace 30mg a day and epistane 30mg a day and then drop everything but the test U and cut that dose in half for my cruise.

It's a pretty long cycle but I think the pushing hard parts are not that hard core and always short duration
Haven't heard of the respawn stack in quite a bit... epi and tren

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Or, depending on the country, you source locally if you’re routinely going to the same spot. This is going to probably be pricier, less options, harder to get what you want, and of course much riskier for a slew of reasons. But getting gear in places like Mexico, the UK, India, Thailand, etc is a piece of cake.
A little tip. I've gone to Thailand quite a bit and they regulate what is in the visible sight by the government. Do not get stuff from the back, at least from there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a great point, you might come across some gems depending on where your at

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m confused, why can’t you bring gear with you? I get it that you don’t want to bring UG gear but nowadays you can get a script to most popular steroids. That seems like the most logical thing to do to me, am I missing something?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m confused, why can’t you bring gear with you? I get it that you don’t want to bring UG gear but nowadays you can get a script to most popular steroids. That seems like the most logical thing to do to me, am I missing something?
You gotta be on trt with a clinic to get the scripts tho.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s easier than ever now to get on TRT.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I had a buddy that worked on oil rigs out of Louisiana, and I think his schedule was like that. His schedule was 4-5 weeks on and 4-5 weeks off. They weren’t supposed to bring “stuff” with them, but he said guys did all the time, and wasn’t a big deal. Of course I’m not sure what the OP’s job is, so could be different.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You gotta be on trt with a clinic to get the scripts tho.
From what I've seen from some posters around here and online they will just give you test, anavar, hcg, clomid, etc etc all at once. So technically OP could even PCT if he wanted to without any issues. Locating one of these shady clinics would probably be OP's best bet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From what I've seen from some posters around here and online they will just give you test, anavar, hcg, clomid, etc etc all at once. So technically OP could even PCT if he wanted to without any issues. Locating one of these shady clinics would probably be OP's best bet.
Clinics are a great and sleazy and expensive way to get legal steroid cycles lol. If you got the bread and know how to navigate the doc n clinic it would be nice. I think most ppl end up getting themselves in trouble. I'm sure you seen some ppl her post there trt is 400 test 200 deca and 20mg anavar lol. They truly believe that's there trt

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clinics are a great and sleazy and expensive way to get legal steroid cycles lol. If you got the bread and know how to navigate the doc n clinic it would be nice. I think most ppl end up getting themselves in trouble. I'm sure you seen some ppl her post there trt is 400 test 200 deca and 20mg anavar lol. They truly believe that's there trt
Hahahaha I know some of the stories are crazy. There was that one poster who went in with test of 750 and they told him "we have to get that up to 1200." I mean, if a normal person was looking for legit advice or potential TRT, I would advise them to stay as far away from these clinics as possible. But if you want to just score some test, anavar, deca, clomid, hcg, etc then it's a great source. And in reality, this could actually solve all of OP's issues. He can get prescriptions for the entire cycle and PCT if he finds the right clinic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
740mg of gear/wk, now we’re talking.

That’s my sweetspot for gear, where I’m getting obviously enhanced training progress but not so harsh that I begin losing fitness/struggling with work capacity when I’m fat.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
740mg of gear/wk, now we’re talking.

That’s my sweetspot for gear, where I’m getting obviously enhanced training progress but not so harsh that I begin losing fitness/struggling with work capacity when I’m fat.
It's a standard TRT program. But if your joints are still bothering you, please come back and we'll bump up the deca to 400mgs.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I even read that someone (I forgot who/where) that got Proviron from his clinic?? That’s impressive to me, my Endo only offered me Anavar, winny and Deca so far, ontop of my TRT, it’s clear he have to step up his game 😂

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I even read that someone (I forgot who/where) that got Proviron from his clinic?? That’s impressive to me, my Endo only offered me Anavar, winny and Deca so far, ontop of my TRT, it’s clear he have to step up his game 😂
They usually have a cousin who is a veterinarian that can get your horse a prescription for equipoise.