How Can I Make This Stack More Effective?

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Just ordered the alpha shred stack from www.hardrocksupplements.com and I was just wondering if there is anything else that I need to run or pair up with this stack to make the most out of it?

I've had pretty good success with Alpha Lean 7 on its own in the past and I've heard a lot of good things about True Shred so I wanted to give this stack a shot.

Been out of the game for a while now so any help or tips would be hugely appreciated!

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea I used alpha lean 7 too it was a good one. Just workout and since you cant go to the gym worjout at home LOL

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would add some invictus from iron legion. Great to block cortisol especially now and has a well of other health benefits.

Plus a steal with code chef at 25% off

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^good recommendation right here. That stack is great. Just ran two bottles of true shred myself. One of my favorite supps out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would add some invictus from iron legion. Great to block cortisol especially now and has a well of other health benefits.

Plus a steal with code chef at 25% off
I'd jump on this deal and stack them. Alpha lean 7 alone has always treated me pretty well. Stacking with invictus would get you some nice results!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered the alpha shred stack from www.hardrocksupplements.com and I was just wondering if there is anything else that I need to run or pair up with this stack to make the most out of it?

I've had pretty good success with Alpha Lean 7 on its own in the past and I've heard a lot of good things about True Shred so I wanted to give this stack a shot.

Been out of the game for a while now so any help or tips would be hugely appreciated!
When taking Alpha Lean and True Shred, I usually run multi vitamins, aminos, a non-stim pre-workout, post-workout, and some CLA.

At times, I may include a little bit of L-carnitine just to help ramp up the doses that I'm getting from the Alpha Lean itself.

My main goal when using those two together is to trim off as much fat and water weight while maintaining as much lean muscle mass and strength as possible in the process so that's mainly why I'll throw in some of the muscle sparing fat loss ingredients like CLA/L-Carn into the mix just to help boost the overall benefits while aiding in maintaining strength and lean mass.

True Shred itself already has about 200 mg of 7-Keto in it so stacking with Invictus would be entirely optional. Users can safely ramp up the total daily dose of 7-keto to around 400 mg per day by stacking a 7-keto supplement such as Invictus as it can help improve the overall effect provided by the ingredient depending on the body's tolerance and response but may not be necessary or needed for beginners or users with lower tolerance.

Most users start off by taking one capsule of alpha lean 7 and 4 capsules of true shred per day (2 capsules of true shred in the morning and 2 capsules about 6 hours later. 1 capsule of alpha lean about 20-30 mins before breakfast/lunch.)

After your tolerance adjusts you can take up to 2 to 3 capsules of Alpha Lean 7 per day split into about 2 or 3 servings and spaced out about 4-5 hours apart (taken 20-30 mins before meals).

Hope this info helps, Titan.

Stay safe and stay strong boys 💪

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ very good insight and direction for you titan. Let us know how you like it

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Wow. Gotta say, I didn't expect to get so many replies on this thread.

MuscleMaker, thank you for breaking all that down for me.

Gonna grab some CLA & L-Carnitine to pair up with these guys (already have some aminos and multis in the cabinet so luckily I can save a few bucks there)

Whats a good post-workout you would look into using nowadays?

I used to be super heavy into the supplement/lifting game but its been a cool minute since I've been active

But now with all the stay-home orders in effect, I have a lot of free time so I've been wanting to get back into a solid training regimen and try to shake off some of this weight I gained over the years.

Hoping to kick-start my results off with these two and move over to something more hardcore like the Super Mandro/Andro the Giant stacks down the road once I get back into the full swing of things.

You guys are awesome... thank you guys for taking the time to respond and helping a brother out.