How can I loss weight without exercise?

A

angela_44

Awards
Losing weight by exercise is the best way to get even fatter in the long run.
Let me tell you why:
Before starting to exercise for losing weight, think about this: can you exercise for the rest of your life? Do you have it in you? Because the problem is not the exercise per se, its what will happen after you reach your goal - most likely you will stop exercising.
Stopping your exercises will make your body put the weight back fast, and some more.
The best way to lose weight and keep it lost is through a permanent change in what and how you eat.
If you stop that after reaching your goal, you will end up in the same situation: gain the weight back.
The difference between the two is that its easier to keep a healthy eating regime after reaching your goal, than exercising forever.
Exercise is healthy, don’t get me wrong, but if you don’t plan to run for the Olympics, daily small physical activities are enough (for health reasons and not for losing the fat).
Exercising like a maniac will trigger your body to burn fat only in these conditions, and I believe nobody can do that for the rest of their lives.
Why do you think most former athletes are getting overweight after retirement?
Also, increased water intake for losing weight is of course a dumb idea. It doesn’t make your body burn more fat, and it doesn’t make you eat less.
Do you now what happens if you drink more water?
You don’t get less hungry, you just don’t get thirsty :))
Best option for reaching a desired weight and most importantly, keeping it?
Little to no carbs, little to no sugars, limiting daily calorie intake to your desired goal (for me it was a daily 1500 calorie per day schedule).
These factors will make your body lose the weight, and you will have a much better chance to turn this plan into a habit.
Worked for me, it took 1,5 years from 96 Kg to 76 Kg (the latter weight was maintained for the past year).