How A Weight Loss Drug Damaged My Friend’s Liver And Died.

internetb

Awards
How A Weight Loss Drug Damaged My Friend’s Liver And Died.

Hi guys, they say experience is the best teacher, I want you guys to learn from what happened to my friend which led to her “Untimely Death“ as a result of “Weight Loss Drug” she took therefore, before you leave this page or before you buy your next weight loss drug please and please read this post and make sure you share it with your family and friends on social media networks so that you and people around you will not fall victim.
Truly it’s a very sad story but, if you and I can learn from it we shall all live a better life and stay healthy as well therefore, visit www(dot)truelovedating(dot)website/health-matters/ (note please){change (dot) to (.)}
for full details about the incidents, once again go to www(dot)truelovedating(dot)website/health-matters/ (note please){change (dot) to (.)}and remember to save other people’s life by sharing the information worldwide, thank you.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TrueLoveDating???? Yes, I will follow all of your spammy links!!

montypythonspam.jpg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to share a story with you all about a dear friend of mine who was brutally stabbed to death by someone she met on truelovedating. So before any of you consider meeting people on truelovedating share this story on social media. Go to www(dot)giveallyourmoneytowobmarvel(dot)com for the full story.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I too died from a weight Loss diet

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
_MG_1849.jpg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if she's dead I guess she met her goal and has lost the weight so that's all that matters... the product works

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have ded from bad information spread

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was she atleast hot when she died