Unanswered Horrible fatigue

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not sure why, but I’m so damn tired especially outside of the gym. Almost nodding off while driving and performing everyday tasks. I’ve noticed it getting worse over the past few days where I could literally lay down on the floor and fall asleep. Y’all know my cycle, Deca and test and I’m starting to get good results but I’m not sure if it’s making me this tired or what’s going on. I just don’t get it, maybe my sleep isn’t as high quality as I need it to be. We have this new kitten that keeps waking us up, the kids wake us up, but this isn’t anything new. I feel like I haven’t slept in days and it’s starting to get to me, my wife is starting to notice and so is the rest of my family. I have been actually feeling great aside from all this for the past week and a half. Positive, good wood, confident, happy, etc. I feel rather good but holy hell I’m so damn tired man. Couldn’t be the gear could it??

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a side note I’ve been drinking tons of caffeine and nothing is helping. C4 ready to drink (200mg caffeine) in the morning, 16oz redbull (151mg caffeine) Pepsi Black (125mg caffeine) and it just wont wake me up or if it does it’s not for long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into neuro p5 [topical pregnenolone] by iconicformulations. if you use my code it is relatively cheap.

code THEBIGT saves you 25% at iconicformulations.com.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think I just have adrenal fatigue? Maybe I need some more time off.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you checked your Estrogen?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You think I just have adrenal fatigue? Maybe I need some more time off.
That was my thought. Maybe try cutting the caffeine way back and see how you feel. Neither of those compounds should make you feel like crap in my experience. Is your diet on point? Have you checked blood sugar levels lately?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most likely hormonal man, let’s see tomorrow with the results you get!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could try cutting back to about 300mg caffeine per day and see. As far as hormonal it’s possible! Sex drive is wild though. Me and my wife went at it 3 times yesterday haha long ass sessions too. No ED then but once or twice through the week I’ll notice I don’t stay hard as long so maybe my Arimidex dosing isn’t great. .25 on pin days and .75 the next day when everything starts to peak. Blood sugar is stellar, diet could be better but isn’t horrible by any means.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If sex and libido is great it’s already a good sign but man assuming you’re pinning twice a week that’s 1g adex twice a week right? It’s pretty high for 400mg test and 200mg deca

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
look into neuro p5 [topical pregnenolone] by iconicformulations. if you use my code it is relatively cheap.

code THEBIGT saves you 25% at iconicformulations.com.
This and try and get some extra sleep. Chances are your body just needs a little rest.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If sex and libido is great it’s already a good sign but man assuming you’re pinning twice a week that’s 1g adex twice a week right? It’s pretty high for 400mg test and 200mg deca
Indeed. I feel very emotionally unstable on a lesser dose. Maybe I’ll lower it depending on the Labs tomorrow.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Random thing, it mind sound weird, but my loads aren’t as great as they usually are. Hell normally I could fill up two shot glasses, now..... not even half of one.... thought that was definitely out of the ordinary....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Random thing, it mind sound weird, but my loads aren’t as great as they usually are. Hell normally I could fill up two shot glasses, now..... not even half of one.... thought that was definitely out of the ordinary....
Bro I can’t remember if you were on trt or for how long you’ve been in your cycle or if you’re running hcg but I used to shoot big ass loads and I’ll barely shoot a little drop nowadays girls be making all kind of face waiting for that **** to ruin her cute face but I’m shooting blanks. I’m on trt though and I’m not planning to use hcg for now

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can be pretty normal on cycle if youre not on hcg

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro I can’t remember if you were on trt or for how long you’ve been in your cycle or if you’re running hcg but I used to shoot big ass loads and I’ll barely shoot a little drop nowadays girls be making all kind of face waiting for that **** to ruin her cute face but I’m shooting blanks. I’m on trt though and I’m not planning to use hcg for now
Been on TRT since last September, on HCG now and have been. Me and the wife are trying for another kid and she kinda hates it because I would seriously fill her up. Clean up was insane lmao. Yesterday she was just shocked because it was barely anything. I know that may seem like too much info but I’d be lying if I said things like that didn’t worry me. I don’t have biological children of my own, I love her kids to death and treat them as if they’re mine but I have been wanting my own. There’s already a chance I can’t have my own but gear makes things more tricky, I’m actually going to a fertility clinic in a week or so.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_2516.JPG
IMG_2517.JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

CBC just came back. Gonna continue with the aspirin.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_2519.JPG
IMG_2520.JPG

BUN is slightly elevated but everything else looks good. My liver enzymes look fine for someone who ran var and tbol rather close together.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty much everything is in range yeah... I wouldn’t like my estradiol that low but that’s me and yours is in range anyways. I like to be in the 30s I feel better that way in every way. Really don’t know what could be the cause of your fatigue tbh... it’s probably not hormonal after all. Maybe some more experienced people will join in and give their thoughts

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd let that Estr rise some. It might not be your whole problem, but I bet you'll feel better.
I’ve always felt better around 20pg as far as estrogen goes. That probably explains why I felt so moody and unstable when I was on half the dose AI I am now. I react very poorly to estrogen. I get horrible anxiety and depression, swell up like a balloon, etc. dude the emotional and mental instability wrecks me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I crashed my e2 i would fall asleep on public transportation just like that. I felt lethargic everywhere except in the gym.

Also, sleep apnea will do that to you (dozing off while driving, during monotonous situations). You could potentially develop it/worsen it as you gain weight. I would say especially on wet cycles where you hold some water no matter what. Do you snore heavily?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I had a monster this morning (sugar free) and felt pretty good. Had a cup of coffee too. Felt great.
Had half a C4 earlier and almost fell asleep driving. Maybe it’s the C4?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I crashed my e2 i would fall asleep on public transportation just like that. I felt lethargic everywhere except in the gym.

Also, sleep apnea will do that to you (dozing off while driving, during monotonous situations). You could potentially develop it/worsen it as you gain weight. I would say especially on wet cycles where you hold some water no matter what. Do you snore heavily?
Don’t snore, I do tend to drool a lot lmao

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_2532.JPG

Could this have anything to do with how fatigued I’ve been?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lifting can give you high levels.
Yeah I get that, but that’s well above range. Didn’t know if it mattered or not. I’m ignorant to the extent of these labs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I get that, but that’s well above range. Didn’t know if it mattered or not. I’m ignorant to the extent of these labs.
Did you go through a Dr?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you go through a Dr?
This was from an ER visit yesterday. Was really sick, joints and skin were hurting, vomiting and more. Long story short it was bad enough that they had to give me morphine but this just caught my eye.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was from an ER visit yesterday. Was really sick, joints and skin were hurting, vomiting and more. Long story short it was bad enough that they had to give me morphine but this just caught my eye.
Whoa!!!
Are you better now?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoa!!!
Are you better now?
Getting better. I’m moving and whatnot which is a huge improvement but I pulled something in my stomach from puking that still hurts. Just gonna take a few days to rest before I start hitting the weights again. Thanks for asking brotha.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting better. I’m moving and whatnot which is a huge improvement but I pulled something in my stomach from puking that still hurts. Just gonna take a few days to rest before I start hitting the weights again. Thanks for asking brotha.
Yeah brother.
Take care of yourself man.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was that something like food poisoning? I puked the worst when i ate foul cottage cheese. Man i felt like death, couldn't breathe properly, head started spinning and i thought this might be it.
Started as a light nausea about an hour after ingestion and escalated 3 hours later. Puked 4 times, stomach cramping was surreal.
But the next morning i felt completely fine.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, same for me. It's almost kind of embarrassing. Well, at least I feel better now that others are in the same boat. I'm also on TRT and use HCG, but loads are practically nothing. Good thing i'm married cause I don't know if I would feel comfortable fucking with the light load....lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, same for me. It's almost kind of embarrassing. Well, at least I feel better now that others are in the same boat. I'm also on TRT and use HCG, but loads are practically nothing. Good thing i'm married cause I don't know if I would feel comfortable fucking with the light load....lol.
Yeah a lot of guys feel like the biggest loads means you’re more manly or idk what lol I find that funny. From my personal experience most girls don’t care at all about it if anything they’re happy cause it’s less of a mess etc etc. Then of course there’s the few freaky hoes that basically wanna drown in cum so the bigger the better to them but idc about that lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
odd choice for them to give you morphine as vomiting and nausea are side affects most people notice.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
odd choice for them to give you morphine as vomiting and nausea are side affects most people notice.
I was also given zofran and an antispasmodic for those issues.