Horny Goat Weed - Bulk Powder - Standardized for Icariin (Not Icariins)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have finally exhausted my inventory of Smart Powder Bulk Powder Horny Goat Weed.

Do any of you have a recommendation for bulk powder Horny Goat Weed, standardized for a reasonable percentage of Icariin?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you like that? Did you notice a difference while taking it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Beau

pure bulk-horny goat weed powder [epimedium 20% icariins]

10gms for $7.50

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That pure bulk one is still icariins. So far, one of the best values I’ve seen for icariin is Morphogen Morphopump. Has a bunch of other stuff included, but it’s 20 servings of 1000mg at 60% icariin. It’s a little pricey overall, but you’ll get 100mg of icariin per cap and it’s 120 caps, so you could stretch it more than 20 servings.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That pure bulk one is still icariins. So far, one of the best values I’ve seen for icariin is Morphogen Morphopump. Has a bunch of other stuff included, but it’s 20 servings of 1000mg at 60% icariin. It’s a little pricey overall, but you’ll get 100mg of icariin per cap and it’s 120 caps, so you could stretch it more than 20 servings.
there is a difference between icariins and icariin?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, a rather significant one.
thanks..didn't know that!!!
i've always used horney goat weed in products containg other ingredients, never really paid much attention to that small detail (y)

Last edited:

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Try LiveLong Nutrition's Icariin 40% and or Swanson's Standardized Horny Goat Weed Extract (50% Icariin). I've used both and both are good quality products. However I would recommend LiveLong's Icariin 40% as it is a better value from a cost perspective. Both are quality products that elicit the desired effect. I read in another thread that SNS will be putting out a solo standardized HGW/Icariin product soon, and I look forward to trying it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try LiveLong Nutrition's Icariin 40% and or Swanson's Standardized Horny Goat Weed Extract (50% Icariin). I've used both and both are good quality products. However I would recommend LiveLong's Icariin 40% as it is a better value from a cost perspective. Both are quality products that elicit the desired effect. I read in another thread that SNS will be putting out a solo standardized HGW/Icariin product soon, and I look forward to trying it.
Thank you.

uncle-rico

Awards
Nootropics Depot now have a HGW with either 10% or 50% Icariin. Has someone tried that yet? I'm a big fan of their Tongkat Ali and I think they are someone you can trust, with putting out legit stuff.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nootropics Depot now have a HGW with either 10% or 50% Icariin. Has someone tried that yet? I'm a big fan of their Tongkat Ali and I think they are someone you can trust, with putting out legit stuff.
Yeah. I take two caps of the 50% pre-workout. I like it. Helps with bloodflow.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who uses bulk powder? It's one of the nastiest powders ever.