Horny all the time 3 weeks after cycle. Could my natural test still be ok?

bouldershoulders

Awards
Been just as horny as ever in my 3 weeks waiting for PCT, is that a sign my test levels aren’t that fucked up? 6 month deca test cycle, 500 of each. I’m just starting clomid and nolva. Might do 4 weeks instead of 6

edit. Deca ended 5 weeks ago, test 3.

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been just as horny as ever in my 3 weeks waiting for PCT, is that a sign my test levels aren’t that fucked up? 6 month deca test cycle, 500 of each. I’m just starting clomid and nolva. Might do 4 weeks instead of 6

No, my libido shot up the minute I started PCT but blood test showed zero progress for recovery. My serum test was 135.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As much as you’d like your test to magically remain high and feel great it’s not happening. Your test will drop and you’ll lose that high libido until test recovers.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why you down voting my comment? Because I’m telling you not dream about things that are litterally impossible?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Through tons of experimentation I have come to conclusion that testosterone levels have very little to do with the state of libido.

In other words you cant gauge your levels by libido.
I was tested at 1472 ng/dl (on cycle) and most recently 790 ng/dl during pct. 0 libido on both occasions.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Your synthetic testosterone has not fully cleared yet for the SERM to be effective. It takes 5 half lives approximately for a drug to stop being effective, so if you used test C, you should be running HCG now, but start a SERM 40 days after your last test C injection.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Through tons of experimentation I have come to conclusion that testosterone levels have very little to do with the state of libido.

In other words you cant gauge your levels by libido.
I was tested at 1472 ng/dl (on cycle) and most recently 790 ng/dl during pct. 0 libido on both occasions.
I agree with your idea that high testosterone really doesn’t = good libido because In reality the balance of all your hormones is what will determine your libido BUT... in every situation possible low testosterone or non existent testosterone levels (in this case someone dropping off a cycle and PCTING) will result in a drop of libido for a while. Nobody on this planet walks with 0 levels of test and a high libido. BUT I’ll agree that you can have 900 TT 2000TT or 8000TT and have shitty libido

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your synthetic testosterone has not fully cleared yet for the SERM to be effective. It takes 5 half lives approximately for a drug to stop being effective, so if you used test C, you should be running HCG now, but start a SERM 40 days after your last test C injection.
It might take deca 40 days (or longer) to clear. But I can't say I've heard of anyone waiting 40 days to start pct after test c.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It might take deca 40 days (or longer) to clear. But I can't say I've heard of anyone waiting 40 days to start pct after test c.
That’s because most start earlier than necessary. 5 half lives the basic guide to any drug. By 5 half lives. It would be better to run HCG while the test and deca is fully clear before using a SERM.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s because most start earlier than necessary. 5 half lives the basic guide to any drug. By 5 half lives. It would be better to run HCG while the test and deca is fully clear before using a SERM.
What if it was just testC and no deca?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What if it was just testC and no deca?
Even if it was test C, I would probably start SERM on the 4th half life of the yesterday, and run HCG for the 5 half lives of the testosterone cyp, and then run the SERM 4 more weeks beyond the completion of the 5th half life. Even a little synthetic testosterone in one is enough to keep one suppressed. Once it is all clear, the SERM and the raise in LH via the SERM can shine. HCG while the test clears is paramount.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even if it was test C, I would probably start SERM on the 4th half life of the yesterday, and run HCG for the 5 half lives of the testosterone cyp, and then run the SERM 4 more weeks beyond the completion of the 5th half life. Even a little synthetic testosterone in one is enough to keep one suppressed. Once it is all clear, the SERM and the raise in LH via the SERM can shine. HCG while the test clears is paramount.
Yep. Well said! This old school rule of starting pct 2 weeks after cycle is silly. 3 weeks is what should be done or possibly 4... that’s debatable but 1-2 weeks after cycle is silly. If you’re doing a 600mg cycle you’re still having 150mg+ of test c in you 2 weeks after last injection.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. Well said! This old school rule of starting pct 2 weeks after cycle is silly. 3 weeks is what should be done or possibly 4... that’s debatable but 1-2 weeks after cycle is silly. If you’re doing a 600mg cycle you’re still having 150mg+ of test c in you 2 weeks after last injection.
I'm definitely in agreement with an hcg bridge into pct. I was more curious about the length of the bridge, which you both clearly articulated your stance.

What do u guys think about switching to test p or an oral thats gonna clear quickly?

For example:
Test c wk 1-8
Test p wk 8-12
Then how long with hcg before SERM? Maybe start hcg with test p?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm definitely in agreement with an hcg bridge into pct. I was more curious about the length of the bridge, which you both clearly articulated your stance.

What do u guys think about switching to test p or an oral thats gonna clear quickly?

For example:
Test c wk 1-8
Test p wk 8-12
I don’t see the benefit of test p for recovery improvement if HCG is being used. Technically while on HCG, you should have decent enough testosterone and estrogen levels.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

For example:
Test c wk 1-8
Test p wk 8-12
I think best would be to run lower dose HCG throughout the cycle. Then you're keeping the nuts functional, rather than restarting them before serm therapy. And with switching to prop like that, you can start raising your LH with the serm a few days after last prop pin, with testes ready and sensitive to LH. (At least that's how I see it in theory)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think best would be to run lower dose HCG throughout the cycle. Then you're keeping the nuts functional, rather than restarting them before serm therapy. And with switching to prop like that, you can start raising your LH with the serm a few days after last prop pin, with testes ready and sensitive to LH. (At least that's how I see it in theory)
Good stuff, I'm on board with this logic. I think I start to feel sh1tty if I run hcg too long tho. If I go longer than like 3 weeks, I get out of breathe with simple work like a few hours mowing and trimming trees. The fatigue gets almost to the point that it ruins the tail end of the cycle.

Also, I think I'm just in discussion mode on the topic. You guys are giving good feedback