Unanswered Hormone (Test) levels have an acute affect on performance?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
So the question centers around training timing and blood levels. Assuming a person could pinpoint when they peak with AAS, or even peak with natural body-made hormones, will that provide an advantage, all other things equal?

A more specific scenario, if a guy like me on TRT peaks maybe 2 days after i pin, will i be stronger on that day than any other day in my injection cycle of one pin per week? I train total body but if there's an acute benefit when my levels are highest, i may want to prioritize certain workouts for those times.

Any thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the question centers around training timing and blood levels. Assuming a person could pinpoint when they peak with AAS, or even peak with natural body-made hormones, will that provide an advantage, all other things equal?

A more specific scenario, if a guy like me on TRT peaks maybe 2 days after i pin, will i be stronger on that day than any other day in my injection cycle of one pin per week? I train total body but if there's an acute benefit when my levels are highest, i may want to prioritize certain workouts for those times.

Any thoughts?
Do guys ever take hormones/anabolics preworkout?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
Do guys ever take hormones/anabolics preworkout?
I not sure who you mean by you guys, do you mean any of us on the forum? I personally inject once a week, usually every saturday night. For me preworkout wouldn't even work as the T is intramuscular and deposits a reservoir and takes time to absorb. I think the guestimation for T cyp is like 48 hours after injection for a peak.

So if i were trying to time it for high levels, that's probably what it would be, but definitely not "pre-workout".

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I not sure who you mean by you guys, do you mean any of us on the forum? I personally inject once a week, usually every saturday night. For me preworkout wouldn't even work as the T is intramuscular and deposits a reservoir and takes time to absorb. I think the guestimation for T cyp is like 48 hours after injection for a peak.

So if i were trying to time it for hig
h levels, that's probably what it would be, but definitely not "pre-workout".
Reread my 7 words. I never said "you guys".

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The answer is yes. Yes they do. All the time.
That's one of the most common topics on this board... Taking compounds preworkout.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
The answer is yes. Yes they do. All the time.
That's one of the most common topics on this board... Taking compounds preworkout.
Ahh some semblance of an answer there ! Ok so that fits my own theory. Ive read anabolics also enhance the CNS as it has receptors too, which is what got me thinking along this path.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahh some semblance of an answer there ! Ok so that fits my own theory. Ive read anabolics also enhance the CNS as it has receptors too, which is what got me thinking along this path.
Glad I waa able to confirm your theory. Keep reading .... About 20,000 others on this site have come to the same conclusion.

Study.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember injecting 250mg test e for the first time. First day was as usual.
but the next day i remember customer brought some jammed roof racks to the store and i proceeded to break all 8 m6 bolts with an allen wrench with my hand thrpugh torsion.
My wrist hurt the rest of the day but I just had this strength, felt like a caffeine high.

brb taking tren ace to unjam jammed roof racks hahaha

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
I remember injecting 250mg test e for the first time. First day was as usual.
but the next day i remember customer brought some jammed roof racks to the store and i proceeded to break all 8 m6 bolts with an allen wrench with my hand thrpugh torsion.
My wrist hurt the rest of the day but I just had this strength, felt like a caffeine high.

brb taking tren ace to unjam jammed roof racks hahaha
Im currently on a 4 day split and only inject every saturday but i time it so my priority workout is about 24h after my injection. From what i have read T cyp peaks about 24h after, drops slightly by day 2 and stays there till day 3, then falls steadily over time.

I do believe it helps, similar to caffeine as you mention. From what i have been reading it's why certain compounds help more with strength, they have a higher affinity to the CNS receptors, the sarm LGD tends to be good for strength, i believe for the same reasons.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im currently on a 4 day split and only inject every saturday but i time it so my priority workout is about 24h after my injection. From what i have read T cyp peaks about 24h after, drops slightly by day 2 and stays there till day 3, then falls steadily over time.

I do believe it helps, similar to caffeine as you mention. From what i have been reading it's why certain compounds help more with strength, they have a higher affinity to the CNS receptors, the sarm LGD tends to be good for strength, i believe for the same reasons.
Old thread but anyway...

Hence i talked about how my perfect cycle would be low androgen/high anabolic (say low test with npp and primo) but i would use a high androgen preworkout (would try test/tren suspension in that case, i personally dont mind injections and like to avoid orals)

I dont like being jacked up from androgens all the time, heart rate elevated trying to go to sleep and stuff. I would prefer to be all jacked up only around workouts.