Hopping on ANDROHARD. Initial thoughts + initial review

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love this stuff have done multiple runs on it, really starts kicking in around week 3 at 10-12 pumps a day. Have fun
Am I right in thinking at 10 pumps it last 2 months per bottle?
How much of each active are you getting at the aforementioned dosage?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I’m looking to use this with oral 11 oxo I have which I believe your a fan of? Do you think they would stack well? I can even give you the full lay out if needs be. Goal is cutting

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m looking to use this with oral 11 oxo I have which I believe your a fan of? Do you think they would stack well? I can even give you the full lay out if needs be. Goal is cutting
I’m sure they would stack very well. Very mild on the system yet quite effective. This would be a very smart stack.

If you did want to add something else, a third thing, I’d be thinking the PRE Hex-D at 2-3 caps a day. It would be another mild yet effective hardener. Probably not necessary, considering everything else.

Adding something like that would make the whole thing a lot more suppressive though, 11oxo and epiandro/andro are not very suppressive if even at all. Extremely mild.

Hexadrone when legit is shown to be fairly suppressive, on the other hand.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sure they would stack very well. Very mild on the system yet quite effective. This would be a very smart stack.

If you did want to add something else, a third thing, I’d be thinking the PRE Hex-D at 2-3 caps a day. It would be another mild yet effective hardener. Probably not necessary, considering everything else.

Adding something like that would make the whole thing a lot more suppressive though, 11oxo and epiandro/andro are not very suppressive if even at all. Extremely mild.

Hexadrone when legit is shown to be fairly suppressive, on the other hand.
Can I inbox you? wouldn’t mind some extra advice and would rather not post here as don’t want to give some youths some “crazy” cycle ideas.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can I inbox you? wouldn’t mind some extra advice and would rather not post here as don’t want to give some youths some “crazy” cycle ideas.
Go ahead

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
Am I right in thinking at 10 pumps it last 2 months per bottle?
How much of each active are you getting at the aforementioned dosage?
Yes 2 months at about 10 pumps.
3 pumps= 50mg r-andro + 50mg epiandro

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
It's not but the effectiveness is more potent than oral due to more bioavailability...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not but the effectiveness is more potent than oral due to more bioavailability...
Right but what I mean is I imagine they figured you’d use about double that.

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
Right but what I mean is I imagine they figured you’d use about double that.
They do and said some use around 16 pumps a day. I dont like the way I feel that high. That's why I was wondering if it was the r-andro epi combo in TD. Still experimenting with adding oral epi from vl. So far up to 600mg oral epi and down 9 pumps= 150mg r-andro + 150mg epi. So far so good.

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
Its estered also
Do you know how long it takes to clear the ester? For pct purposes...I know they say its mildly suppressive but would be good to know if using with other products like op...

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
whats in this that would casue any of these?
Converts to DHT(Dihydrotestosterone) which is known to contribute MPB. The higher the DHT the more risk you run with thinning your hair but the more anabolic you will be. Will subside with lower dose or upon DC use. Its known to be a dry compound and not supposed to convert to estrogen so joints can be dry. Water will help. Just watch the dose. Your hair won't fall out all at once and it is normal to lose hair daily without a compound. So dont get paranoid if you start looking and see a few hairs when you shower. I personally started seeing a few more hairs lost(nothing to permanently worry about) and backed down the dose to 9 pumps for that reason and anxiety. With the added epi oral haven't noticed any more hair loss yet.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know how long it takes to clear the ester? For pct purposes...I know they say its mildly suppressive but would be good to know if using with other products like op...
Hadn't thought of that to be honest no ones ever mentioned it on logs so would presume pct as normal from next day

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
whats in this that would casue any of these?
Androsterone and epiandrosterone. Both are prohormones to dht and have their own biological activity as well. Hence the on feeling, and results.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Updates:

Dropped s4 and stimulants. Just take this 5 pumps pre workout with some water. I feel a ton better

Got on some legit RAD 140 as well. I paid a lot more, but I know this source is good to go and have used their products in the past.

I think the s4 was causing me issues cause my energy levels are now through the roof and my sense of well being is coming back as well. No more issues with heart rate or palpitations anymore since dropping s4 and stims.

Overall back on track. Smashing prs every workout. Hit legs today and 345 felt like 315. Feeling good.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Another update:

This is some strong stuff. I’ve noticed pumps are getting unreal at the gym even on low carbs.hit arms and shoulders today and got a skin splitting pump in my biceps. Everything just feels harder. Muscles feel hard and full, starting to look a little leaner too despite weight going up

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
S4 really does that?

(also PM = full)
I don’t really know for sure. It could of been the stimulants too. I’ve never had issues in the past, but my body just didn’t like it too much so I discontinued using it

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Another update

Think this long acting ester is starting to kick in. Today was doing some work (coding) and was stuck on a problem... and boy did I get pissed off. Didn’t lift today but got in the pool for some HIIT cardio. I noticed that little things that usually wouldn’t bother me at all, piss me off hahaha.

Muscles feeling full and hard. Starting to look better. By the time this cycle is over I think I will be at my goals for sure. Chest tomorrow. Strength getting better and better every workout

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 on androhard

Starting to feel it’s effects more and more in terms of body comp, mood, energy, and libido

Strength was down a bit on push day. Probably cause I did some heavy shoulder movements on Sunday, so not fully recovered. As for the way I look though. I am starting to look better and better everyday.

Chest and shoulder striations everywhere doing flies, veins popping, but muscles also look full and hard. Loving the look this is giving me, with especially being pretty lean as well, this is enhancing my look a lot. Muscles feel like granite, and getting leaner on 2,700 cals a day. Gonna stay at this caloric intake then push it down to 2,300 to in about 2-3 weeks to get absolutely peeled. I want to gain some more strength and possibly a 1-2lbs of muscle. But I’m recomping on this for sure. Loving this stuff!

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Couple of questions!

Does this product only dry you out or does it also help with gaining size?

Does this product have any effect on your cardio??

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Couple of questions!

Does this product only dry you out or does it also help with gaining size?

Does this product have any effect on your cardio??
1) it will help with gaining muscle if you’re making progress and eating right. But there are much better things to take for size. The look it gives you is very pleasing though. If your goal is aesthetics then this is good. Keep in mind though you already have to be pretty lean (at least sub 12%bf) to really see it

2) no. If anything I have more endurance. I do cardio pretty much daily and have not noticed any bad effects from taking this

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Another update:

Hit back and bis. Strength is kinda leveled out at the moment. I am figuring this is due to the diet, specifically not even carbs. I looked good today, but my pumps were sub par and strength was not where I want it to be. Also looking kinda flat

Going to up the carbs and cals a bit to continue recomping. Body fat is definitely coming off though

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Back again

Increased my carbs just a little and been taking more rest days with some active recovery.

Hit another pr on chest with volume work. This stuff is getting me shredded. I seem to be changing day by day.

When I have a pump in the gym I definitely look like I’m taking something/ (I look like a fake natty on Instagram)

This stuff really hardens you up. So far no really sides anymore. Seem to have leveled out. The only thing I do notice is that I’m having a hard time falling asleep at night. Just insomnia. I got some ok sleep last nights. But the 2 nights before that were kinda crappy. Energy throughout the day is good. But circles under my eyes look darker. Other than that I’m fine. Might throw in CBD before bedtime to relax more, as well as dose my androhard earlier in the day around 4 instead of 7-8 at night

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AndroHard rules and so does CBD

I’m not as ripped as you, and it still gives me that big trap, delt, pumped arm look!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes 2 months at about 10 pumps.
3 pumps= 50mg r-andro + 50mg epiandro
So 9 pumps per day is only like 150mg of each?? That doesn’t seem very much at all... unless TD is substantially better than oral administration... (sad face)

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Another update. Sorry guys, been gone. But this stuff is kicking in. Ive upped my dose to 12 pumps.

However, my rad is almost gone. Should I send it and up the dose to 20 pumps per day for the last 2 weeks or get more rad?? Thanks

Here is my current physique. I’m getting leaner and building muscle mass at the same time. Strength is very very good. Seem to be changing day by day.

The only downsides is this libido Issue man. Unfortunately I took Ls and hooked up with a girl that was not very good looking. Oh well, but yeah. This stuff makes you feel alpha if that’s what your goal is.

Here is the current physique as of this morning, no pump
IMG_4679.JPG

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another update. Sorry guys, been gone. But this stuff is kicking in. Ive upped my dose to 12 pumps.

However, my rad is almost gone. Should I send it and up the dose to 20 pumps per day for the last 2 weeks or get more rad?? Thanks

Here is my current physique. I’m getting leaner and building muscle mass at the same time. Strength is very very good. Seem to be changing day by day.

The only downsides is this libido Issue man. Unfortunately I took Ls and hooked up with a girl that was not very good looking. Oh well, but yeah. This stuff makes you feel alpha if that’s what your goal is.

Here is the current physique as of this morning, no pump View attachment 181767
I miss being that lean lmao

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Here is the current physique as of this morning, no pump View attachment 181767
I miss being that lean lmao

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If taking the Androhard along with both RAD and S4... how do you know which to attribute the gains? Couldn't this write-up and pics just as easily be crediting the sarms?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
What’s the link to buy this stuff and is there a discount code and what PCT should I run with this.

I wanna touch the sun