Honest 1st Cycle feedback

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I've attached pics of before and after my first test cycle. I gained about 8-10 lbs, nothing insane in a 3 and a half month cycle. Was shooting between 500-600mg of test per week, w/ 2.5g aromasin every other day. I'm still running this cycle for two more weeks. I just wanted some feedback.

Past few workouts ive been shooting up an additonal 50mg of Test base pre workout with an extra dose of aromasin. And that has been insane.

Screenshot_20200602-221443_Gallery.jpg
20200602_215403.jpg

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders, lats, arms and chesticles looking joocy bro(y)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
def made some gains .. nice 1st cycle

any negative sides you encounter ?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Minimal sides. My sex drive was about the same, except it was harder to finish at times. I notice more and more strands of my hair coming out but i don't see anything besides that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Minimal sides. My sex drive was about the same, except it was harder to finish at times. I notice more and more strands of my hair coming out but i don't see anything besides that
I get some expensive hair thickening shampoo or dht blocking shampoo and use it on cycle. Once your dht levels go back to normal the hair shedding stops. Other then that...

Nice improvement

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get some expensive hair thickening shampoo or dht blocking shampoo and use it on cycle. Once your dht levels go back to normal the hair shedding stops. Other then that...

Nice improvement
Nizoral! I also have it but simply forgot to use it last cycle hahaha

Tbh i didnt lose hair at all on test. When i introduced mast some hair shedding was spotted and i can tell i have a little bit less hair on the front of my head than before.

However i was shedding the most on 11 ketotestosterone. The bathtub was full of hair, hence i bought nizoral shampoo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah bro, as above that’s some decent results. Definite improvements, looking way fuller. Shoulders especially imo

you’ve dropped some fat as well. The ab definition is better.

nice work