Homo Sapien Bodybuidus

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about evolution and was wondering what would happen if a serious bodybuilding family of ten generations who at 3000 plus cals of mostly solid protein (more than normal human) that lifted weights regularly and maintained a moderately healthy lifestyle would produce.. would we tree off from homo sapiens and spur a new race of beings ? i wonder this because supposedly modern humans evolved from eating fish.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
evolution takes forever and a day....
I would think it may pass some genetic traits from generation to generation as they keep eating and excercising in the bodybuilder's mindset, lifestyle but they will still be the same species of homo sapien.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about evolution and was wondering what would happen if a serious bodybuilding family of ten generations who at 3000 plus cals of mostly solid protein (more than normal human) that lifted weights regularly and maintained a moderately healthy lifestyle would produce.. would we tree off from homo sapiens and spur a new race of beings ? i wonder this because supposedly modern humans evolved from eating fish.
It has happened already -they wore animal skin,and carried clubs As for weights -well it wasnt weights in the sense that your thinking of, but everyday they were subjected to manual hard labour .As for lifestyle, there was no public transport, no cars, and journeys were done on foot .Food was obtained by hunting often going out for days to find something to satisfy their hunger,i refer to prehistoric man .