Homeopathic test gel

chaz

Awards
Tried to PM old witch about this but was unable to send. Does anyone have any experience with a certain homeopathic test gel on the market right now. It seems old witch is experienced with this company. I remember a thread where this was mentioned sometime recently and that the gel is legit and worked similar to commercial gels like axiron or androgel. I am on trt and have considered the idea of adding a gel or maybe TD 4 ad for a bump in test. Is there any efficacy to adding one of these products to a trt program. Thanks guys.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo. The only issue with the MedFit gel is going to be the dose. Much like androgel it's not quite enough on its own. Though I'm almost entirely sure MedFit has a higher dosage, it's hard to tell by the packaging. For trt purposes or as a low test base it's going to be fine.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it is 5 % testosterone base is the claim. They also sell test suppositories and methyl tren nasal spray. Crazy fuarkin company medfit

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it is 5 % testosterone base is the claim. They also sell test suppositories and methyl tren nasal spray. Crazy fuarkin company medfit
Methyl tren nasal spray?!?!??? Awesome - hate to leave that in the medicine cabinet during allergy season

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could someone PM me the site?!?!?? I need to see this....

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would nasal methyl tren make it less harsh on the sides? Otherwise why else would they sell it like that?

chaz

Awards
Thanks all. Was thinking of adding gel to current trt regimen of cyp 120-150 mg / wk. Also have Rx hcg but haven't started it yet. I'm on a current botched run of TD dien, m sten, and lgi stano. Thought about adding gel to trt after this run to get my numbers up for more test throughout the week. Yes medfit seems crazy I've been looking hard at the mtren spray for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. I missed the boat on some other brands that have come and gone with mtren have wanted to try it but too afraid lol.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would nasal methyl tren make it less harsh on the sides? Otherwise why else would they sell it like that?
I'd imagine your skipping first pass just less absorption than im. Kinda the difference between eating on oxy or shoving it up your nose. Could go with a much lower maybe???

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could someone PM me the site?!?!?? I need to see this....
It's otc sold in a ton of stores online and in person. MedFit RX is the brand. Look up metrilone nasal spray.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd imagine your skipping first pass just less absorption than im. Kinda the difference between eating on oxy or shoving it up your nose. Could go with a much lower maybe???
It's methyl, you're getting same absorption IM or oral.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I presume it's part of how they can legally sell it. I would imagine they can't sell it as a tablet.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's methyl, you're getting same absorption IM or oral.
So your thought is it's not actually absorbed via nasal mucosa....it simply drips into your stomach and enters the bloodstream identical to a tablet? I understand the methyl group helps pass through the liver - but we still have to worry about some portion of the hormone being destroyed passing through stomach / digestive system....no? I like picking your brain witchman!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
back in the day we would administer the OG PHs via the nostril and a shot of saline. its very effective, and iirc its better than sublingual administration.
also is this stuff homeopathic or not?

homeopathic stuff is a joke and i would not spend any amount of cash on it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like pure novelty, nothing more nothing less.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Medfitrx isn't crazy. Their products are legit A.F. Don't bash a company unless you've ran their product.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Medfitrx isn't crazy. Their products are legit A.F. Don't bash a company unless you've ran their product.
I dont think the "crazy" refers to bunk products....more like the legal line they seem to be straight jumping over lol...in that sense I'm happy as $hit they are crazy!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So your thought is it's not actually absorbed via nasal mucosa....it simply drips into your stomach and enters the bloodstream identical to a tablet? I understand the methyl group helps pass through the liver - but we still have to worry about some portion of the hormone being destroyed passing through stomach / digestive system....no? I like picking your brain witchman!
No, 17a methylation entirely protects the dose, it's as bioavailable as pinning whether you pin it or eat it or snort it... The difference is how hard it hits The liver. The stuff might absorb through the sinus, it might not. I'm not entirely sure. I would like to think it does. However, transdermal preparation is always only partially absorbed, but that's fully ingested to absorb the way an injection, insufflation, etc would be. Since something that's rubbed on the skin it is limited by the skin.

But the nasal spray, is a full ingestion, you get the full dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
back in the day we would administer the OG PHs via the nostril and a shot of saline. its very effective, and iirc its better than sublingual administration.
also is this stuff homeopathic or not?

homeopathic stuff is a joke and i would not spend any amount of cash on it.

It's "homeopathic" in that it used a registered homeopathic ingredient, testosterone 30x diluted. It doesn't say how much and they apparently were sued by the makers of androgel at some point but found to be within their rights.

Knowing medfit, it's enough of a dose for trt at the bare minimum if not more. But we can't know how much. It's not labelled like that.

The methyl tren nasal spray however is not homeopathic or labelled as such. Just called Metrilone Nasal Spray.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I presume their system would constitute using the gel and suppositories as a base and then using their sublingual preparations of oral steroids for a cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont think the "crazy" refers to bunk products....more like the legal line they seem to be straight jumping over lol...in that sense I'm happy as $hit they are crazy!
Yeah.... Legally, and liability-wise...they are looney toons for selling the products that they do.

It WILL catch up to them.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's "homeopathic" in that it used a registered homeopathic ingredient, testosterone 30x diluted. It doesn't say how much and they apparently were sued by the makers of androgel at some point but found to be within their rights.

Knowing medfit, it's enough of a dose for trt at the bare minimum if not more. But we can't know how much. It's not labelled like that.

The methyl tren nasal spray however is not homeopathic or labelled as such. Just called Metrilone Nasal Spray.
Could you add more Test to this?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah.... Legally, and liability-wise...they are looney toons for selling the products that they do.

It WILL catch up to them.
So let's get as much of it as we can now while it's still around. I want to try some more of their stuff.

chaz

Awards
I remember them posting something to this effect on their Facebook page I believe when they released the gel. Use the gel as base to their other products such as king, trest, etc... Yes by crazy I meant the same as above, more along the cutting edge and "fine" line of products. I was never much interested in the company beforehand but after hearing and reading several reviews I'd really like to try some of their stuff.

chaz

Awards
So, I asked this originally, but kinda got off track with the metrilone topic, which I'm greatly interested in as well; however is anyone on here on TRT and has supplemented there prescribed regimen with the use of any t gels or something like 4 ad to get overall more test mgs per week and to keep blood levels between injections.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could you add more Test to this?
As in some raw test acetate? Possibly. There's a chance they concentrated it to its limit already, so it could be like using 125mg of prop on your skin. Or not. Like I said it's hard to know.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I asked this originally, but kinda got off track with the metrilone topic, which I'm greatly interested in as well; however is anyone on here on TRT and has supplemented there prescribed regimen with the use of any t gels or something like 4 ad to get overall more test mgs per week and to keep blood levels between injections.
I have seen it done but not necessarily with medfit stuff

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, 17a methylation entirely protects the dose, it's as bioavailable as pinning whether you pin it or eat it or snort it... The difference is how hard it hits The liver. The stuff might absorb through the sinus, it might not. I'm not entirely sure. I would like to think it does. However, transdermal preparation is always only partially absorbed, but that's fully ingested to absorb the way an injection, insufflation, etc would be. Since something that's rubbed on the skin it is limited by the skin.

But the nasal spray, is a full ingestion, you get the full dose.
Good stuff...thanks for going through all that. Always learning on AM

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 dhea at 2 ml a day transdermal is close to trt dose of 140 mg a week in my opinion. Ive done both. Alpha gainz is 125 mg ml so 2ml 250 mg transdermal is about equivalent to 400-500 mg oral 4 dhea

chaz

Awards
Yea i may try this and post results. I've got to do my blood work coming up in a month or so. Im probably on the low end after putting a hold on my current stack. I'd like to see if I can get free and total levels up from the standard dose and cruise and what would hopefully be a slightly higher overall test dosage. Haven't decided if I want to go the 4ad route or the medfit cream. It seems cost wise it would probably be about the same per month. Speaking of the metrilone I may get this as an Xmas gift so I may add that add pwo after a while. Excited to see how this works.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4ad is banned in usa only 4 dhea is available to buy from store.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

chaz

Awards
Should have clarified. By 4ad I meant 4 dhea too lazy to write out the dhea��

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you run alpha gainz transdermal 4 dhea you wont be disappointed. The use iron legion patented salvo carrier. Its best td formula on the market. I get energy like raw all day energy and noticeable increase in glycogen and water retention.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get the raws pretty easily but why do that when Test raws are just as easy.
Umm why would you even bother with 4-androstenediol Rawls when fusion supplements carries androtest. Yes I understand the legal thing in the US but you can buy UK supps with a credit card like any online purchase unlike UGL shady western union ****. No thanks

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have clarified. By 4ad I meant 4 dhea too lazy to write out the dhea��

Again why would you bother with 4-dhea bro. There is the one step precursor available as of recent.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They both will cost about the same to use. You just have to order from England. Androtest would be around extra $50 to run proper dosage .

chaz

Awards
yea, I have looked at the androtest from the UK. Really I was mainly interested in the test gel from medfit to see if it really performs the same as say androgel. I may go ahead and try it, its pretty pricey but i'm too curious at this point.... want to give it a go. I'll add to the thread if I do end up ordering some and trying it out. If I do it will be along with 120 mg cyp/per week. HCG and probably arimidex depending on estro sides. Oh yea don't forget 25 mg mk677 before bed. Pretty much would like to run a long term more advanced TRT/HRT regimen. may add in some t3 at 25 mcg for good measure to round it all off.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
You can get the raws pretty easily but why do that when Test raws are just as easy.
Exactly. Test base is rarely bunk and one could buy enough to last years for the price of a single cycle of andro crap. I mean if you are going to risk importing hormones you might aswell go for cream of the crop.

chaz

Awards
Update, so I am into the second week of the product that was the initial main topic of this post. I have to say, that I believe it is working as hoped. To keep it short (can get more detailed if need be), I am on TRT 120 mg cyp/week; however I ended a botched cycle of msten, TD dien, and my test in november. I did not take any of my TRT for over 3 weeks and that cycle was prematurely stopped about a month ago due to being sick for what seemed like a month straight and just a crazy schedule. Suffice to say, my T was in the tank. No sex drive, no morning wood, nada. Last monday I took my first dose of TRT from the 3 week period and did an initial 300 mg to get it going. I also started applying the gel supplement as well at night before bed, which is typically when I apply any TD product. Last week my sex drive was back in full swing with painful early morning wood that wouldn't go away. Cyp does not kick in that fast in my experience. This week has been more of the same. Workouts have been good with painful pumps that make it difficult to get the volume that I would like. Strength is also good as I have returned to heavier training after months of training lighter with a higher volume. I also did not train for about 3 weeks or more as well. Obviously it is not as intense as when on dien and msten (w/ TRT base) but way better than I thought it would be. I would like to try this PWO, but that is difficult as I usually train early A.M. and am in a rush and would not have time to apply prior to training. I have to get blood work done in a few weeks and am very interested in seeing my numbers with the combo of this supplement plus TRT. The post was longer than what I was shooting for, but Any thoughts from my update to the efficacy of this product?