Homemade follidrone

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was thinking what is stopping someone from buying epicatechin(epi-plex) and EcklonaCava (found on Amazon) and making there own follidrone 2.0 at way less the cost?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could do that. I do like supporting companies like BLR as it provides them funds to come out with new stuff like their upcoming product were all highly anticipating.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was thinking what is stopping someone from buying epicatechin(epi-plex) and EcklonaCava (found on Amazon) and making there own follidrone 2.0 at way less the cost?
It would not be the same though. Missing the absorption package. Missing the Flos Carthami Extract, and the Ecklonia Cava extract Follidrone 2.0 uses won't be rivaled. You might be paying more for separate ingredients, and then get an inferior formula.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Ever have a meal professionally prepared, ask them what's in it, they tell you, and then try to make it at home? It NEVER comes close. That's why I pay the restaurants to cook things I can't make myself. Same thing goes with supplements.

There's nothing stopping you from trying though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not every thread asking about CEL and BLR products needs to result in a BLR rep putting down or insulting a CEL product. Come on, that's 2 times in 3 days. You don't ever see me doing that to your products, but if it keeps up, its going to push me the direction of making a very insightful and enlightening post.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately, any thread where BLR and CEL products are mentioned now days seems to result in someone from BLR insulting a CEL product somehow. I thought we were past that, but apparently it has started back up again.

To answer your question, there's no reason you can't combine Epi-Plex with Ecklonia Cava from a variety of different brands. And also, contrary to what BLR reps want to comment in the thread, Piperine (Bioperine) in Epi-Plex is a clinically researched absorption enhancer backed by a number of clinical studies.

Last edited:
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would not be the same though. Missing the absorption package. Missing the Flos Carthami Extract, and the Ecklonia Cava extract Follidrone 2.0 uses won't be rivaled. You might be paying more for separate ingredients, and then get an inferior formula.
I've used FD2, and I was buying bulk Ecklonia Cava off eBay in Australia which basically had similar benefits.
I was also taking 3-5g PWO.

I'm not sure why people believe companies have special extracts, they literally have the access as 99% of people online who can source RAWS.

Saying that, I did really enjoy FD2 & the endurance on it was better. Just depends what you can afford etc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
Anabolics 48
Steezy Supplements 39