Homebrewed Gear

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the longest any of you went until pinning Test or any other injectable?

Would you use after 1,2 or even 3 yrs ?

I'd assume it would loose some potency (over a period)right but you think enough to not even be worth using?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id prolly try to only brew what Id anticipate using within a year.

That being said, if I was sitting on sh1t 3 years old Id still use it. If I noticed anything suspicious in terms of potency Id prolly just increase the dose or bin it *if* I was sitting on a bunch of fresher stock. However, if I was competing or doing anything more serious than hobby-use Id be wanting to use fresh stock.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If the bottle is sealed I'd use it for a few years, depends on what it's brewed in. Oil has a shelf life and I'd be more concerned about the oil then the potency after a long time. MCT oil is very common for brewing and its shelf life is only 1.5-2 years so that's probably my limit

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used and been using some DHB 4+ years old. If it was made well & stored well, you’d be surprised.

Money means nothing without health. When in doubt, toss it out. That’s the safest, responsible move.

If you are still going to try something: Take a tiny amount and put it subq with a slinpin in your butt fat. If you don’t get an infection, you’re good. If it gets angry, bin it. Pay attention and get antibiotics/treatment fast if it is clearly becoming infected. This is the best move any time you use a new source or batch of anything, even freshly made.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id prolly try to only brew what Id anticipate using within a year.

That being said, if I was sitting on sh1t 3 years old Id still use it. If I noticed anything suspicious in terms of potency Id prolly just increase the dose or bin it *if* I was sitting on a bunch of fresher stock. However, if I was competing or doing anything more serious than hobby-use Id be wanting to use fresh stock.
Yea iam possibly needing to increase the doses.
Nothing fishy or suspicious (far as infectious hazards).
Running 600mgs(TestE) an no bad sides ( I usually experience something night of pinning)and very little positives.
It feels almost like 200-300mgs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea iam possibly needing to increase the doses.
Nothing fishy or suspicious (far as infectious hazards).
Running 600mgs(TestE) an no bad sides ( I usually experience something night of pinning)and very little positives.
It feels almost like 200-300mgs
You can get a semi-quantitative test kit from Roidtest that when you add a few drops will tell you if it’s at least 200mg/ml of test.

That would tell you if the potency of the batch was legit or not.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I keep the raws in a deep freeze chest freezer that I'm too lazy to ever de-ice! 😄

I usually make enough for a few months at a time. I don't think there will be any real problem with potency, as most drugs are quite stable even at room temp. The concern is contamination by bacteria. Even with BA and great sanitation, it is still possible for some **** to multiply in there. Though, it has never happened to me personally and judging by some of the disgusting UGLs I've seen, it probably isn't likely.

I disinfect all surfaces with Cavicide before I start. If you're using a sterile vial and syringe filter it's going to be very hard for anything to get in there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can get a semi-quantitative test kit from Roidtest that when you add a few drops will tell you if it’s at least 200mg/ml of test.

That would tell you if the potency of the batch was legit or not.
Really! Didn't know this at all.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 235859

$35+shipping for one, but 3/90 and it’s free shipping for orders over $100 - $30 isn’t a bad investment every time you get new batches/try a new source.

Super easy to use, put a couple drops in and check the color.
I will say it is worth buying the full kit right out of the gate. Then reload whenever they do sales. I’d rather know every time I get something, new exactly what it is. You may be pleasantly surprised a time or two….

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will say it is worth buying the full kit right out of the gate. Then reload whenever they do sales. I’d rather know every time I get something, new exactly what it is. You may be pleasantly surprised a time or two….
Every time the Var and Primo tests right. 👍🏼😁

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Every time the Var and Primo tests right.
Yeah can’t go wrong

3 out of 6 batches of Var I’ve had test out as Dbol now. And 2 of those bad batches came from sources who had previously given me real Var! Even if your guy is legit, people can’t wrap their heads around the idea that they can get hosed on raws and don’t test them.

Primo has been 50/50 as well.

And to corroborate the test findings, Dbol gives me indigestion almost immediately, while I can take Var for many weeks. I took a handful of some of the failed “Var” recently and had heartburn that same day! 100% for sure Dbol, felt same euphoria.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah can’t go wrong

3 out of 6 batches of Var I’ve had test out as Dbol now. And 2 of those bad batches came from sources who had previously given me real Var! Even if your guy is legit, people can’t wrap their heads around the idea that they can get hosed on raws and don’t test them.

Primo has been 50/50 as well.

And to corroborate the test findings, Dbol gives me indigestion almost immediately, while I can take Var for many weeks. I took a handful of some of the failed “Var” recently and had heartburn that same day! 100% for sure Dbol, felt same euphoria.
Wow, I can honestly say that I've yet to get raws that didn't test exactly as they should. The purity of course can be questioned, but at least I know it's the thing I want.

I did get stuff from "reputable" sources back in the day before I started homebrewing and at least half were not what they said! I don't trust anyone anymore. I don't think they are making more money this way. Return costumers in this business must be worth the most? Or maybe they just figure nobody can tell the difference?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The times it isn't Primo what does it turn out to be Mast or Eq?
There are several different tests. Each one covers a different set of compounds. You sometimes would have to waste multiple tests to know exactly what you got. Not worth it imo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are several different tests. Each one covers a different set of compounds. You sometimes would have to waste multiple tests to know exactly what you got. Not worth it imo.
Bingo. If they didn’t sell you the compound they advertised, you can’t really hope that dosage or anything would be useful or safe either.