Home Gyms

Rickers

Rickers

Awards
Hi, I've not long finished converting my garage into my own 'Home Gym' and absolutely love it! Here is a pic:

image-2239390022.jpg

The only difference is now that I've painted the frame around the mirror white so that it blends in with the walls!

What are your thoughts & does anybody else done anything like this?

Cheers.

Rickers

Rickers

Awards
Sorry just read that back to myself meant to say 'has' anybody else done anything like this?

Tboz

Banned
Awards
u got alot of stuff bro.. Thats pretty good

when i worked out at home i had a curl bar, bench, bar and some weights lol

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I got a basement with a pec dec bench press and a couple other things it's great to work out at home I love it I'll post a pic too

Rickers

Rickers

Awards
Cheers guys, much appreciated!

I love it, I can work out when I want, I haven't got to travel & over the years I've just got stuff as and when or saved up and got it! My best buy was probably the squat rack, I got it for £10 off the popular auction site! Took a 30min drive to pick it up! Bargain!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I dont have as much stuff but I'm still 'building' my gym. In my garage I have Power Rack, FID bench, olympic bars (straight, curl and trap) and dumbbells...

The only thing I wish I had was cables to do low rows and lat pulldowns... that and a heavy bag.

Good setup you have.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love craigslist shopping for used stuff. Unfortunately I have no garage or basement so it's all stored away. Someday I will unleash it. Nice set up though

Rickers

Rickers

Awards
Cheers guys!

The only thing I wanna change is my bench for an Olympic one and a set of Olympic dumbbells but I've started saving already!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, you should see what I have crammed into a 10x12 bedroom for my gym. I will try to get a pick up. You guys have palaces!!

Rickers

Rickers

Awards
Wow, you should see what I have crammed into a 10x12 bedroom for my gym. I will try to get a pick up. You guys have palaces!!
Yeah get a pick up! It doesn't matter what you've got, it's how you use it that counts!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mtinsideout General Chat 19
hvactech General Chat 1
Swanson52 General Chat 44
mrchristian Training Forum 3
jpb8200 General Chat 3