Home Gym Leg extension/leg curl machine

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looking to pick up an addition to the home garage gym. My leg routine is limited to free weights at the moment. I have been eyeing the Titan Leg ext/leg curl machine for right around $700. I also see similar Olympic plate loaded machines on Amazon for almost half that price. Didn’t know if anyone has grabbed one of these or if you have something else you love, feel free to mention.
Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have the Titan one that I got second hand. It does what I need and is pretty well built.

The only negative is the force curve is a little bit off from what I’d find ideal, but weight stack and more optimal curve plate loaded machines just aren’t in the budget for now (and Titan machine does a good enough job for now).

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have the Titan one that I got second hand. It does what I need and is pretty well built.

The only negative is the force curve is a little bit off from what I’d find ideal, but weight stack and more optimal curve plate loaded machines just aren’t in the budget for now (and Titan machine does a good enough job for now).
Is it the stand alone or the one that bolts to the power rack? The one that bolts on is cheaper but no back support

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
11E698E1-9753-44D4-A973-D89C87260306.jpeg

That’s the one I have I’m standing next to it right now. 😂

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if you are by yourself it is a stand alone…..lol
FB Marketplace I can grab a used one for 600. Only 100 less than new
I want to say I paid $500. At the time I don’t think new were even in stock though I was just looking to fill a need.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on anything yet.