Home Gym for sale in Philadelphia

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys if any of you are close to Philly, hit me up. I’m selling most of my home gym. A lot of machines and powerlifting equipment. @Hyde and @ZOO can vouch for quality of what I have.

Thanks

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not only that but Wes is a solid guy. If you’re nearby then hit him up. Let’s get this stuff unloaded. If he was close I would go browsing myself haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pictures ??

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, it pains me to do this but I’m moving into a 1BR apartment so I’m not left with much choice. I’m keeping my Texas power bar, 315lb out of probably 1000lb Olympic plates and most of my dumbbells for now and a bench just in case the world decides to shut down again. I just plan on renting for a while and learning to enjoy the single life so there’s no reason to hold onto this stuff. I’ll just jerk off to the pics I have of it in all its glory haha.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, it pains me to do this but I’m moving into a 1BR apartment so I’m not left with much choice. I’m keeping my Texas power bar, 315lb out of probably 1000lb Olympic plates and most of my dumbbells for now and a bench just in case the world decides to shut down again. I just plan on renting for a while and learning to enjoy the single life so there’s no reason to hold onto this stuff. I’ll just jerk off to the pics I have of it in all its glory haha.
you know you can probably just rent some storage unit and pay a bit to keep most of it. might even be able to lift in storage lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely good stuff from a great seller, very trustworthy! Love the power bar I got from him.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or maybe a list, I'm in Carlisle, PA I don't need anything but I might see something I want ??
25lb plates $50
175lb Olympic set $150 sold
Titan Fitness multi grip camber bar $150 sold
True Fitness Shoulder bench $300sold
45lb plates $90sold
Rogue Power Bar $200 sold
Black Widow SSB $150
Titan Fitness Yukon Bar $150
Olympic Bar(beater) $50 sold
44lb Weider plates $80 sold
Titan Chest Supported T-Bar Row $275
Valor cb-14 seated row $275
Olympic Trap Bar $50 sold
Rogue 84” Axle Bar $75
Powerlifting Chains $200
Buddy Capps Texas Squat Bar $200
35lb Olympic Weights $50 sold
Leverage Squat $300 sold
Titan Shoulder Press $300

I have a lot of Olympic plates too as well as a Titan X-3 Short Half Rack

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t believe someone bought the 35s
Specifically asked for them, I actually had 2 sets left over from when I was selling weights in lockdown. This dude buys one set and asks if I have another haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never care for 35 till I found a few good uses for them, I could use another pair

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are an inferior option provided you are being charged the same price/lb. Take up the same space on the bar sleeve & storage rack as a 45 typically, but do not offer the flexibility that owning a pair of 25s and 10s will instead. There is no combination of weight that you need a pair of 35s for that you can’t produce with a combination of 45/25/10/5/2.5s.

On a practical level, I of course can see why people bought them: nobody wants them for the above reasons, so surpluses get sold for cheaper. So if you can make do with a bunch of 35s for something, you can get them for a song with some hunting. When we made a 500lb keg for a contest, we couldn’t get it heavy enough just with the surplus wheel weights we picked up from a junkyard, so getting old Craigslist 35s to load into it was perfect.

I have a pair of 35s I got for cheap. But I do wish they were 45s

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are an inferior option provided you are being charged the same price/lb. Take up the same space on the bar sleeve & storage rack as a 45 typically, but do not offer the flexibility that owning a pair of 25s and 10s will instead. There is no combination of weight that you need a pair of 35s for that you can’t produce with a combination of 45/25/10/5/2.5s.

On a practical level, I of course can see why people bought them: nobody wants them for the above reasons, so surpluses get sold for cheaper. So if you can make do with a bunch of 35s for something, you can get them for a song with some hunting. When we made a 500lb keg for a contest, we couldn’t get it heavy enough just with the surplus wheel weights we picked up from a junkyard, so getting old Craigslist 35s to load into it was perfect.

I have a pair of 35s I got for cheap. But I do wish they were 45s
They stayed almost mounted on my seated row. It was the only thing I couldn’t sell during the pandemic. That should tell you all you need to know about 35s