Holy Pre-Workout Batman - Conquer UL

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Great pump, but honestly the worst tasting supplement I've ever tasted.Pure chemical taste, nothing mask the flavor( Wish I didn't buy 3 tubs)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I dont think ill ever fully grasp why anyone would ever drink pre workout FOR taste

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great pump, but honestly the worst tasting supplement I've ever tasted.Pure chemical taste, nothing mask the flavor( Wish I didn't buy 3 tubs)
If you live in the states I will buy them off you. PM me if your interested.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna knock you for your opinion. I like honest feedback on our products. Sorry the flavor didn't live up to expectations for you.

It does seem that performance wise you like the effects though yes?

If taste is a big issue for you, my favorite way to flavor my bulk powders or anything less than good tasting is using instant lemonade powder OR Hawaiian punch instant powder (blue raz is my go to).

They are dirt cheap and easy fixes.

Hope that helps man.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I dont think ill ever fully grasp why anyone would ever drink pre workout FOR taste
I'm with you here man.

Performance over taste....every time. Otherwise I may as well just drink some Gatorade or something.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Point taken, Just gave honest opinion
We take all feedback into consideration and will be revising the flavoring for the second run. Thanks and enjoy your tubs! I'm sure you will appreciate krushed kandy though