Holmes is back Melting the Fat Away with Fat Smack XR from Purus Labs (Sponsored)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-Legs day

Slept like **** again on Day 13, but luckily it's cooling off, so I should get some better sleep soon. Took 2 caps upon waking with food mainly because I couldn't wait 15 minutes to eat. Good the feeling back in my chest of anticipation and lightness as the stimulant seemed to kick in quickly again. My energy was good throughout the day, but ny the time I got to my workout, I really was dragging, even with a 3rd cap at 4 pm. I got through my workout pretty well but I was pissed all of the squat racks were taken, so I hate to use the crappy smith machine.

My workout

Squats
5x12 1 min rest

Front squats
4x10 45 sec rest

DB shrugs
4x10 slow concentric

DB dead lifts
3x12

BB shrug 4x10

Weight
189.2 lbs

Slight leaning out and appetite become smaller by the day, but I will try to maintain at least 2500 cals. I will be working in low rep days on occasion to maintain strength.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14-Legs day

Slept like **** again on Day 13, but luckily it's cooling off, so I should get some better sleep soon. Took 2 caps upon waking with food mainly because I couldn't wait 15 minutes to eat. Good the feeling back in my chest of anticipation and lightness as the stimulant seemed to kick in quickly again. My energy was good throughout the day, but ny the time I got to my workout, I really was dragging, even with a 3rd cap at 4 pm. I got through my workout pretty well but I was pissed all of the squat racks were taken, so I hate to use the crappy smith machine.

My workout

Squats
5x12 1 min rest

Front squats
4x10 45 sec rest

DB shrugs
4x10 slow concentric

DB dead lifts
3x12

BB shrug 4x10

Weight
189.2 lbs

Slight leaning out and appetite become smaller by the day, but I will try to maintain at least 2500 cals. I will be working in low rep days on occasion to maintain strength.
Nice job! And yeah I hate when my gyms busy its like a huge cluster of "let's stand around do 1 set then talk for 20 mins" it's annoying! If you can't sleep try a low dose sleeping pill or Ketoifen at 1mg before bed

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Nice job! And yeah I hate when my gyms busy its like a huge cluster of "let's stand around do 1 set then talk for 20 mins" it's annoying! If you can't sleep try a low dose sleeping pill or Ketoifen at 1mg before bed
I am doing alot better now that it is cool out. Slept like a baby last night...I do hate all the "powerlifters" at my gym though. 3 reps then a 10 minute break is frustrating when there's only 2 squat racks and someone is benching in one of them anyway.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 15-Heavy Back Day

Slept pretty well and got about 7 hours of sleep, but had a long 10 hours of work ahead of me. Took 1 cap at 6:45 am, 1 at 11 AM and 1 at 4 pm. Got through the day with great energy even during a week of little sleep. Got to the gym after work at about 7 pm and did 10 minutes on the elliptical at a 145 heart rate to get me warmed up.

Nautilus lat pulll downs
5x9 slow concentric with 2 downsets at the end.
Last 2 sets got 230 down for all 8 reps and held it slowly which I was very happy with.

Wide Grip pull ups
4x8 with BW, BW+35, BW+50, BW+55.

Calf raises
5x8

Back extensions
5x10 slow concentric

close grip neutral grip face pull ups
5x5

Hammer curls
4x6

cheat concentric curls
4x5

Didn't go too intense on pace today as I wanted to go a bit heavier, but I got a great workout in and am sore as sh*t now.

Weight 188.8 lbs

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 16-Morning Shoulders and Chest Lift

Woke up at 7:15 AM and took 2 caps on an empty stomach. I let the pills sit until I got the nice pepper burn in my stomach then cooked breakfast at around 7:35. Got to the gym at around 8:15 AM and started with 10 minutes of cardio on the elliptical to keep a HR of 150.

Machine fly and Nautilus military press, and weighted crunch machine
4x8 slow concentric, 4x8 slow concentric with 1 drop set at the end, and 4x10 slow concentric

DB Bench press slow concentric 5 secs down 2 sec hold, leg raise, and weighted crunch machine
10 reps at 185, 1 minute 30 sec hold, 130 lbs 12 reps slow concentric
8 reps 195, 1 min. hold, 140 lbs 12 reps slow concentric
8 reps 185, 1 min hold, 150 lbs 10 reps slow concentric
7 reps 185, 1 min. hold, 150 lbs 9 reps slow concentric with a down set

weighted dips with press up leg raises
4x10, 4x as long as possible.

Triceps pressdowns
4x8 slow concentric

Felt a great workout again and am leaning out nicely in my abdominal area. Fat Smack is great for early workouts because it gives sustained energy that preworkouts do not. I cannot wait for the final 15 or so days to see some good results...

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

No workout today but did some good sprint cardio around noon to keep the metabolism going. Took 2 caps in the AM and 1 at PM to keep me going. Started to notice a slight chest pain today and will see how I feel tomorrow.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Took 2 pills in the AM and 1 around 4 PM. Still noticing chest pain in the afternoon along with my third pill. I also had a bit of the flutter in my chest, but I did not have the energy that I have had on previous days. I was able to workout and the chest pain seemed to go away but I will take a day or two off of fat smack to see how I feel. Haven't had a chance to weigh in during the past few days but will very soon.

Workout

Squats
5x12 with drop set at end

leg extensions 4x8 slow concentic

front squat with DB deadlifts
4x5 and 4x10

BB shrugs w/ hamstring curls
5x8 and 4x10

Calf raises BW+40
50 reps

Hopefully this chest pain will go away and I can get back the normal business of the log in a day or so. I will probably go to 1 cap 3x a day instead of two at once.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Not really Day 19 as I didn't take Fat Smack, but I wanted to let my body recharge and my chest feel better. I was able to get through an intense back workout with no issue and will resume normal service tomorrow.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 19

Not really Day 19 as I didn't take Fat Smack, but I wanted to let my body recharge and my chest feel better. I was able to get through an intense back workout with no issue and will resume normal service tomorrow.
Sweet.
I see you're down 1 pound. :)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
No chest pains to speak of again. Took 1 cap at 7 am and 1 at PM along with a green tea pill during my lunch around noon. I am noticing that my obliques and my pecs are starting to pop out even more, without any loss of muscle/strength to be noticed. I am noticing an increased metabolism during the day and during cardio a slightly increased heart rate, which adds that little edge of the end of my workouts. Got a great chest and triceps workout and am a bit sore now.

Day 21
I intended to do a relatively heavy legs day and keep up the intensity to really get a good sweat going but my back was hurting pretty badly, so I had to keep it a light. I was able to keep the intensity up though and looked like I went for a swim by the end of the session.

BB squats with jump squats and wall sits
5x15, 5x8, and 5x as long as possible

1 leg wall sits, then calf raises
20 secs each leg, BW+40 60 reps

forearm curls
AMAP with 105 lbs for 5 sets

started with 10 minutes on elliptical to get HR to consistent 150 and ended with 8 minutes on elliptical to keep HR above 160.

Weight 187.9 lbs

diet
2800 cals
120 gms fat
180 gms carbs
235 gms protein

Noticing alot of my muscles are popping out much more, especially my abs, but the pecs still are holding a bit of fat. I will be off from the Fat Smack and gym for the next 2 days however as I will be at a concert. still gonna keep the diet strict and only dabble with a few beers.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Woke up tired as hell from a long weekend and very little sleep each night. I had off from work and was able to get an early workout in, but had no energy at all. I took 1 cap of fat smack xr and some ON Amino Energy, which gave me a crazy sweat, but I had no energy to workout, and I drug my way through the day.

Started with 7:30 warm up mile which was a bit tougher than usual.

Smith Machine Bench and pull ups
135x8 slow concentric then 25 pull ups
185 x8 slow concentric then 18 pull ups
225x7 slow concentric then 13 pull ups
245x5 slow concentric then 12 pull ups

Cable Row with incline push ups
4x10 with 4x AMAP

Machine row with DB Lat raise
4x8 and 4x10

EZ Bar Curls slow concentrics
4x10
1x8

Absolutely exhausted during and after my workout but will get a ton of sleep tonight to make up for my lack of it during the weekend.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Legs Day

2 caps of fat smack 1 at 7 am and 1 at 4 pm.

Still getting a funny feeling in my chest that goes down my arm on occasion. It is a sort of adrenaline feeling with an occasional shock like pain in my left side of the chest and down my arm. It appears to be a nerve thing according to different sources, but the light feeling in my chest also appears to be related to taking higher doses of caffeine/stimulants.

Weight-back up to 189.5 but did have alot of water in me, so I will try to get a new weight tomorrow.

Diet
2800 cals
120 gms fat
180 gms carbs
235 gms protein

Workout

squats - 60 secs rest between
5x15 with highest set at 235 lbs

leg extensions and BB shrugs
5x10 and 5x10

wall sits and 1 leg leg extensions
3x as long as possible and 4x5 each leg

DB farmers carry
3x as long as possible with 100 lb DB's

forearms curls
95 lbs x 20 reps
115 lbs x 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps

Noticing the abs popping through still, but some fat remains on the pecs still. I will have to throw in a bit more cardio during the coming days.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 23

Legs Day

2 caps of fat smack 1 at 7 am and 1 at 4 pm.

Still getting a funny feeling in my chest that goes down my arm on occasion. It is a sort of adrenaline feeling with an occasional shock like pain in my left side of the chest and down my arm. It appears to be a nerve thing according to different sources, but the light feeling in my chest also appears to be related to taking higher doses of caffeine/stimulants.

Weight-back up to 189.5 but did have alot of water in me, so I will try to get a new weight tomorrow.

Diet
2800 cals
120 gms fat
180 gms carbs
235 gms protein

Workout

squats - 60 secs rest between
5x15 with highest set at 235 lbs

leg extensions and BB shrugs
5x10 and 5x10

wall sits and 1 leg leg extensions
3x as long as possible and 4x5 each leg

DB farmers carry
3x as long as possible with 100 lb DB's

forearms curls
95 lbs x 20 reps
115 lbs x 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps

Noticing the abs popping through still, but some fat remains on the pecs still. I will have to throw in a bit more cardio during the coming days.
So what are your thoughts thus far buddy?
Staying around the same weight, but are you losing inches? :D

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed that 3 a day with 1 every 4 hours is awesome for maintained energy and doesn't overwhelm my CV system at all.

This is a good plan , I do this because I am super sensitive mostly to stims. Just curious, since you dosed ShredMatrix, with the standard 6 pills a day of SM, do you think this is a stronger stim? and Did it impact libido in any manner?

Scorch/OEP gave me issues with wood every now and then.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Oh and , Sub a Dub Dub...

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
This is a good plan , I do this because I am super sensitive mostly to stims. Just curious, since you dosed ShredMatrix, with the standard 6 pills a day of SM, do you think this is a stronger stim? and Did it impact libido in any manner?

Scorch/OEP gave me issues with wood every now and then.
I think that ShredMatrix was a stronger stim if you did the 6 caps a day but the energy is much different. With Fat Smack, you really do not notice that you just dropped a pill as the energy comes on smoothly and maintains for a long period of time. With shred matrix, I would get occasional heart flutters after taking every dose, and the energy tailed off after 3-4 hours. Fat Smack seems to be building up too, where I really only need 2 caps a day for great energy boost, and if I take a 3rd cap now, it will actually keep me awake at night even if dosed early. Haven't noticed much with libido, I've had the occasional NARB but nothing abnormal.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
So what are your thoughts thus far buddy?
Staying around the same weight, but are you losing inches? :D
Definately losing weight around the waist. My waist size is about 1/3 to a 1/2 smaller now and my lower back fat is melting away slowly. My pecs seem to look about the same but that may be because I have added a little bit of mass, so the fat shows a little more.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

2 caps again 1 at 7 am and 1 at 3 PM.

2100 cals
65 gms fat
115 gms carbs
240 gms carbs

Felt good again, and I am noticing the weird nerve pain going away, but I did have an occasional heart flutter today. I believe part of this is due to the fact that I have been getting less sleep and that the Fat Smack is building up in my system. This is actually great for energy and fat burning, but a little tough on the CV system and my body.

Shoulders and chest day
warm up with intense 10 minutes on elliptical to get 2000 strides in 10 mins

BB military press
4x8

Incline DB Bench with 6 inch leg holds
5x10 and 4x1 min 15 secs

Smith machine bench press with back extensions
4x10 slow concentric and 4x10

close grip bench with calf raises
16 reps, 14 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps
and 3x30 reps on calf raises

triceps pushdown
16 reps, 14 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps

Will weigh in tomororw as I got to the gym late today and didn't have time. When I did get home though, my obliques were popping like I haven't seen before. I am gonna have that true BB obliques look soon enough.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Back Day

2100 cals
65 gms fat
115 gms carbs
240 gms carbs

2 caps again each separated by about 8 hours.

Noticing more and more fat melting away each day while maintaining all of my strength and muscle mass.

Weight 188.6 lbs.

Workout

Wide grip Weighted pull ups with weighted crunch machine
5x10 with BW+35 and 5x12

behind the neck pulldowns with weighted crunches
160x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
180x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
200x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
220x12 with 20 reps at 25 lb

DB bent over rows
90x12
90x12
100x12
100x10

weighted planks
BW+45 for 90 secs
BW+45 for 70 secs
BW+45 for 60 secs

Reverse curls with EZ bar curls
55x10 reps and 75x10 reps
75x5 reps and 75x10 reps

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 25

Back Day

2100 cals
65 gms fat
115 gms carbs
240 gms carbs

2 caps again each separated by about 8 hours.

Noticing more and more fat melting away each day while maintaining all of my strength and muscle mass.

Weight 188.6 lbs.

Workout

Wide grip Weighted pull ups with weighted crunch machine
5x10 with BW+35 and 5x12

behind the neck pulldowns with weighted crunches
160x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
180x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
200x12 with 25 reps at 25 lbs
220x12 with 20 reps at 25 lb

DB bent over rows
90x12
90x12
100x12
100x10

weighted planks
BW+45 for 90 secs
BW+45 for 70 secs
BW+45 for 60 secs

Reverse curls with EZ bar curls
75x5 reps and 75x10 reps
See you found the dosing that works for you & melted some fat; seemed like a solid run for ya.

:thumbsup:

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
It has been a good run so far. Had a few side effects but that is expected until the proper dosing is found. Still got about 10 days worth left and expect to kost about another. 5-.8%bf

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
It has been a good run so far. Had a few side effects but that is expected until the proper dosing is found. Still got about 10 days worth left and expect to lose about another. 5-.8%bf

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It has been a good run so far. Had a few side effects but that is expected until the proper dosing is found. Still got about 10 days worth left and expect to lose about another. 5-.8%bf
Lookin good bro! You can do it!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Press Day

DB Press with leg extensions and hanging leg raises

5xAMAP, 5xAMAP, and 5xALAP

80 lb DB's-20 reps with 90 lb leg extension and 30 sec hold
90 lb DB's 15 reps with 115 lb leg extension and 25 sec hold
95 lb Db's-13 reps with 135 lb leg extension and 25 sec hold
100 lb DB's-10 reps with 165 lb leg extension and 30 sec hold
100 lb DB's-9 reps with 145 lb leg extension and 20 sec hold

military DB Press and incline DB press
5xAMAP and 5xAMAP with 50 lb DB's

wall sits and EZ bar ab twists
4x45 secs and 65 lbs 10 to each side

close grip BP with bench dips
(135x10 and BWx12) 4 sets

Will take weight again when I am in the gym

Did about an hour of mixed sprinting and resting in the PM to burn hopefully around 400-500 cals.

Day 27: off

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

2 caps of Fat Smack each separated by 7 hours (7 am and 2 PM)

shoulders, chest and tri's

My back is starting to act up again so I am not doing much on the treadmill or hitting the obliques too much but keeping up with my cardio on the elliptical

Diet
2300 cals
80 gms fat
125 gms carbs
275 gms protein

Couldn't get a good weight today because I drank more water than normal preworkout and wasn't able to piss it out. My energy is amazing over the past week or so as I found the perfect dosing, although I am getting the occasional heart flutter even at a low dose. I am not getting the shakes or any side effects that other fat burners usually give due to the XR of the stims. Sleeping has become easier too as I have more used to Fat Smack. Hopefully I will have something better to report tomorrow.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Legs day + Cardio

2 caps again at 7 am and 2:30 PM.

Diet
2300 cals
80 gms fat
125 gms carbs
275 gms protein

Feeling good during the day and not as tired when I got home from work, but my back was feeling like crap so my workout was just light weights and 30 minutes of cardio.

I was thinking of going back to 3 caps a day but I rather not overload my system. I don't quite notice the appetite suppression with 2 caps that I do with 3. I am struggling to keep my calories down and have gotten my weight down to 188 flat. I have about 1 more weeks worth left of the Fat Smack and am hoping to get to about 186 with around 9 % BF.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Back day

Weight at 187.8

Had another good day of clean energy. 2 pills each 7 hours apart and hit the gym in the pm. I am starting to notice my upper abs popping more and my waist size is down over half a size.

Decided to do high rep ab workouts on the day and am sore as hell now.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 and 31

Day 30

2 caps of Fat Smack, 1 at 7 AM and 1 at 6 PM. I made a mistake and missed my normal second dose timing and ended up paying for it as I was not able to sleep at all. Ended up getting about 2 hours of sleep before waking up at 6 AM. I also had a busy day coming up with some partying in the afternoon, so I didn't take my fat smack on the 31st day, as I find it useful to dose 5 days on 2 off to let my body recharge. I took my weight again on day 30 and actually was a little heavier, but the scale at my gym can be a bit off some days, so I will take my weight again during the next gym day.

Day 30 was chest day and Day 31 was legs. Both days did 15 total minutes of cardio but I don't have the macros from Day 31

2620 cals
80 gms fat
200 gms carbs
275 gms protein

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Back Day

I had an off day between Day 31 and 32 and I did not take Fat Smack on Day 31 as I like to recharge 2 days a week.

2 caps total for the day, 1 at 8 AM and 1 at 3 PM.

Got about 5 days left worth of Fat Smack and hope to go low cal for these last few days to really get rid of any stubborn fat.

Cals
2130 cals
70 gms fat
100 gms carbs
275 gms protein

Work out

Pull ups with crunches
6x8 at BW+45, and 6 sets AMAP crunches

Cable Close Grip Rows with planks
4x10 slow concentric and 3x1:20 secs

behind the neck pulldowns with decline crunches
4x20 and 4x10 with slow concentric

Weight 188.0 lbs

Waist size 31 1/2 inches.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Chest Day

2 caps total for the day, 1 at 7 AM and 1 at 2:30 PM. Getting a very clean energy now with no cardiovascular side effects. Still having some issues sleeping but much of that is due to humidity in the area during the last week. My workouts have been just as intense on the 33rd day as it was with my 1st dosing, but I am fearing what it will be like without Fat Smack.

Cals
2300 cals
80 gms fat
120 gms carbs
275 gms protein

Work out

BB Bench press with leg raises
135x10 and 1:30 sec hold
225x15 and 1:15 sec hold
225x11 and 1:15 sec hold
225x9 and 1:00 sec hold
225x8 and 1:00 sec hold
225x8 and 1:00 sec hold

decline DB press with hanging leg raises
140x15 with 25 sec hold
140x13 with 20 sec hold
140x12 with 15 sec hold
140x10 with 15 sec hold

Incline BB press with reverse crunches
145 lbs x AMAP with slow concentric for 4 sets and 4x20

Dips
BWx12
BW+30x12
BW+40x12
BW+40x10
BW+40x8

Threw in some high weight calf raises with the dips in between sets and rested for 60 secs between sets

behind the head tricep extensions with forearm curls
4xAMAP @ 65 lbs and 4x AMAP at 105 lbs

Will weigh in again tomorrow...

Weight 188.0 lbs

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Been following! Your kickin ass! Has the stim effect worn off on you or is it still kickin

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Been following! Your kickin ass! Has the stim effect worn off on you or is it still kickin
It is certainly still kicking but the bad effects have worn off. I am getting clean energy for about 4-5 hours without any heart flutter or chest pain. This certainly has been a great recomp cycle as I have dropped a small bit of fat and put on nothing but muscle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is certainly still kicking but the bad effects have worn off. I am getting clean energy for about 4-5 hours without any heart flutter or chest pain. This certainly has been a great recomp cycle as I have dropped a small bit of fat and put on nothing but muscle.
Good to hear!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Only have 2 days left of Fat Smack only =( but I am gonna make these last 2 days count

Legs Day

Weight at 188 still but my lower abs really are starting to pop out now and my entire core is much stronger than it was before.

Workout

15 mins on the elliptical to warm up

BB deep squats with leg extensions
135x20 with 115x15
135x20 with 115x15
135x20 with 115x15
135x20 with 135x15
185x12 with 135x15

BB shrugs with yoga ball hamstring curls

135x15 with 20 reps
185x15 with 20 reps
225x12 with 15 reps
245x12 with 20 reps
265x12 with 20 reps

DB shrug holds
190x30 sec hold
170x30 sec hold
170x25 sec hold
160x25 sec hold

Stretched my back and hamstrings out real good today and my back is starting to feel better. I really wanna get back to running and heavy squats but thats a week away at least.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 Back and arms day

Sadly, only 1 day left of the Fat Smack. It's a bittersweet occasion because I feel like I really do need tor echarge and start getting more sleep, but I am going to be like a sloth for the next week or so after I stop. Gonna have to lower my calorie intake too to maintain weight after the cycle too. I am thinking of running another cycle of shred matrix, but wanna wait at least a month so I my CV system can recharge.

Weight 188.0 lbs

waist 31 inches.

Arms-maintained roughly 15.5 inch arms.

Anyways, will follow up with a final review after tomorrow and some after pics although they are going to look similar as I only recomped anyway.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 36 was chest day and I was a bit tired at the end of the day as I got to sleep late and only had 1 cap left. Either way this was a great run and the final review is posted in the next post.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Energy- 9/10-Had a few side effects when dosed at 3-4 caps a day, but when I found the sweet spot of 2 caps dosed 7 hours apart, I had a clean energy that was maintained throughout the day, without much effect on sleep. In the gym, I felt like an animal everyday I was able to take 3 caps, and on 2 caps, it really depended on the amount of sleep I got and how my day of work went, but without Fat Smack, I would have struggled badly this month.

Fat Burning-8/10-The fat burning effects were noticeable and I lost some fat while on this cycle, but I feel as if some of the ingredients such as green tea could have been dosed higher to have a more pronounced effect.

Value-9/10-I got more than 1 month out of my cycle and with a 5 on 2 off protocol, this bottle really lasted me about 2 months. For the price, this is a great value.
Mood Elevation-Almost non-existent after the first four days of dosing. Some people get a pronounced mood elevation when taking any 1,3 related compounds, which I noticed the first few days, but this quickly disappeared.

Notes: didn’t have any GI issues with this as with other fat burners, and didn’t notice any burning when taken on an empty stomach. I really would like to take this on a straight cut as I feel it would be the perfect pill, it was certainly helpful with my recomp. On 3 caps a day, you will notice a slght increase in body warmth and a heavy increase in sweating at the gym. Not much noticed at 2 caps however.

Appetite-Suppression-Noticed at 3 pills a day that I wasn’t hungry between meals, but at 2 pills a day, I noticed no appetite suppression.

Overall
Lost ½ waist size to a 31.5, my arms maintained their size, my middle abs are now showing slightly more, but my pecs seem to be the same as before. This may have been due to some high rep ab days which helped remove some fat, but going heavier on my pecs hasn’t helped with any fat removal, but my chest is as strong as ever. My last chest session I hit 225 lbs for 15 reps, which is a tie for a PR.

Final weight=187.8 lbs from 190 lbs
Strength max 31 pull ups, hit new PR during my cycle, which I would put down to the insane energy I had in the gym some days.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Energy- 9/10-Had a few side effects when dosed at 3-4 caps a day, but when I found the sweet spot of 2 caps dosed 7 hours apart, I had a clean energy that was maintained throughout the day, without much effect on sleep. In the gym, I felt like an animal everyday I was able to take 3 caps, and on 2 caps, it really depended on the amount of sleep I got and how my day of work went, but without Fat Smack, I would have struggled badly this month.

Fat Burning-8/10-The fat burning effects were noticeable and I lost some fat while on this cycle, but I feel as if some of the ingredients such as green tea could have been dosed higher to have a more pronounced effect.

Value-9/10-I got more than 1 month out of my cycle and with a 5 on 2 off protocol, this bottle really lasted me about 2 months. For the price, this is a great value.
Mood Elevation-Almost non-existent after the first four days of dosing. Some people get a pronounced mood elevation when taking any 1,3 related compounds, which I noticed the first few days, but this quickly disappeared.

Notes: didn’t have any GI issues with this as with other fat burners, and didn’t notice any burning when taken on an empty stomach. I really would like to take this on a straight cut as I feel it would be the perfect pill, it was certainly helpful with my recomp. On 3 caps a day, you will notice a slght increase in body warmth and a heavy increase in sweating at the gym. Not much noticed at 2 caps however.

Appetite-Suppression-Noticed at 3 pills a day that I wasn’t hungry between meals, but at 2 pills a day, I noticed no appetite suppression.

Overall
Lost ½ waist size to a 31.5, my arms maintained their size, my middle abs are now showing slightly more, but my pecs seem to be the same as before. This may have been due to some high rep ab days which helped remove some fat, but going heavier on my pecs hasn’t helped with any fat removal, but my chest is as strong as ever. My last chest session I hit 225 lbs for 15 reps, which is a tie for a PR.

Final weight=187.8 lbs from 190 lbs
Strength max 31 pull ups, hit new PR during my cycle, which I would put down to the insane energy I had in the gym some days.
Great final review...
Did a great job with the log.
Wanna log it again let me know.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Great final review...
Did a great job with the log.
Wanna log it again let me know.
In winter I may run a straight cut with this. I will let you know around then, as I loved this product and will certainly use it again.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn good review you spartan lookin mo fo! Great job!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I am getting there. No more bulk then heavy cuts for me though. I am looking to run a recomp until about January then run a slight cut to get rid of the last of my fat then.