Holiday whilst on cycle

Gthitman

Awards
I’ve been pinning 2ml of test E per week since march . I’m flying to dom rep for 2 weeks in June so I’m after some advice please . Do I pin the day I fly and do a PCT when I’m back or am I better taking some proviron with me incase I feel natty towards the end of the two weeks ?
Cheers

Gator762

Awards
If you don't have a prescription for it, I'd file taking it with you on a flight to another country under AWWW HELL NO

Lots of foreign countries don't play

Gthitman

Awards
If you don't have a prescription for it, I'd file taking it with you on a flight to another country under AWWW HELL NO

I can easily put it in my case , theyre looking for bombs , not a bit of test

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I wouldnt try taking a injectable but i always have my daily pill container in my carry on and i mix a few orals in with my vitamins. Or il empty a bottle of something out and fill it with 1 kind of orals.

I can easily put it in my case , theyre looking for bombs , not a bit of test
might not be looking for it, but still get it taken and have you arrested if they find it. This is one of those things that everybody over thinks.All you gotta do is take your shot before you leave. If you're that worried about it Take a double size shot before you leave. Test e and c is in your sysetm well over a month.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s legal and over the counter according to google in the DR….why risk it? 🤷‍♂️

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ll be fine without the Test but bring the Proviron, the quality of women there is high 😉

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
+1 for pinning a bit bigger shot right before you leave & just take orals mixed into your vitamins.

This is how guys do it for long international strength competitions like Worlds Strongest Man.

Gthitman

Awards
Cheers guys , decide. I’m gonna take proviron for when I’m there to get the most of the test in my body whilst I’m there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 32
Supplements 187
Supplements 6
musclemaker Company Promotions 2