Holiday deals???

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any pre Black Friday deals going or upcoming deals on some supplements post it here.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's still a little early but in 2 weeks or so game on!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my go-to Holiday deals that past couple years has been DPS with an extra 5% off and MyProtein with 55% off

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What flavors from MyProtein you like best?
They used to have a Cinnamon Roll which was awesome. I haven't tried the Cinnamon Milk. I've only also had Chocolate Brownie, CnC, Marshmallow Cereal. All are pretty good. I really liked making sludge with Marshmallow Cereal and mixing it with raisins or dates for a preworkout treat.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for the deals! Need protein, multi, fish oils. The basics. Always interested in good protein bar deals or energy drink deals.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Salted caramel and strawberries n cream are where it's at.
IS $60 shipped for 83servings a good deal from them ?

currently can use code : RUSH to save 45% .. usually always see 40-60% coupons

ReformedNerd

Awards
It's not bad. I like when they drop the price and have a coupon on top of it. Gotta wait out the solid sales.

If you can you can snag isolate for around .50 a servings

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not bad. I like when they drop the price and have a coupon on top of it. Gotta wait out the solid sales.

If you can you can snag isolate for around .50 a servings
will keep an eye on it ..do need to start saving on protein.

i love black magic but too expensive even with sales .. but i get it the price spikes

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction will all have Black Friday sales.

I don't want to speak for him, but I think @delsolrob usually does Black Friday sales for Iconic and Iron Legion too. I tagged him there so he can confirm.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last edited:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't want to speak for him, but I think @delsolrob usually does Black Friday sales for Iconic and Iron Legion too. I tagged him there so he can confirm.
Will any of the out of stocks be in stock? Specifically Joint support xt and blood pressure support xt. I would like to buy multipacks of both.

Any new releases before Black Friday?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

How about that Focus XT? And please don't tell me "4-6 weeks."

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Will any of the out of stocks be in stock? Specifically Joint support xt and blood pressure support xt. I would like to buy multipacks of both.

Glycophase and the new PA supp would be awesome!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rule1 looks like they're doing 45% off with some freebies when you hit certain spend amounts (samples, shaker). Plus free shipping over $100. Looks to be $90 for a 10 lber of whey.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have a vitamin shop near you they are doing a redonk sale starting 20 November

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im going to be honest with you bro, I have no idea what the **** this means
Really? It means I do have a Vitamin Shoppe near me. Two of them actually. But the Vitamin Shoppe also has an online presence so I would think that those people who may not live near a brick and mortar VS can still take advantage of this upcoming "redonk" (I'm assuming I know the **** this means) sale, online. No?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rule1 looks like they're doing 45% off with some freebies when you hit certain spend amounts (samples, shaker). Plus free shipping over $100. Looks to be $90 for a 10 lber of whey.
CP will probably have their b1g1 deal on Rule 1. They usually have 2 and 5lbers on that deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We normally get products back in stock on an almost weekly basis so I do hope that some more things will be back in stock by then.

I'm not sure about the two that you mentioned, but if they aren't, as soon as they're back in stock, I plan on doing some multi-packs of them - likely 3 month and 6 month supplies - and will be doing a discount code on them to make up for them being out of stock on Black Friday.

Yes, there will be new releases out under SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction before Black Friday :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about that Focus XT? And please don't tell me "4-6 weeks."
I'm not sure why you give me such a hard time about Focus XT and act like we don't want a product to come back in stock or be in stock.

I can promise you that no one wants a product to be in stock moreso than the company owners themselves, as it's us with money tied up in the products and its us that are losing money when the products are out of stock.

You're a rep for Iconic and Iconic has some great flavored powder formulas and I'm sure that @delsolrob can likely confirm how difficult it can be to match flavors and that no one wants to have stock of an item more than us as company owners.

I'm sorry to you and everyone for being out of stock on things like Focus XT, but its not bc we aren't doing our best.

I've explained this a couple times, but just to reiterate it to you and for anyone else wondering why Focus XT has been out of stock for awhile:

We had Focus XT made at the same facility for many years. The last couple of years have been brutal on companies like us, especially on flavored powder products. Many cm's lead times went from 6 to 12 weeks all the way out to 8 to 12 months. The place that we had used for a long time went from being a reliable 8 weeks or so to telling us they were expecting it to take 8+ months from the time a PO was placed.

That put us in a position that we had to go to a different cm to make Focus XT. That's not a simple process to do bc it takes a long time to go through the flavor sampling and flavor matching process to get the flavors as close as possible to existing flavors. Many people don't understand that for even something as simple as a Blue Raspberry flavor, there are dozens of flavor companies and literally hundreds of blue raspberry flavor options available, so it can be incredibly difficult and require a lot of samples if trying to match flavors.

We worked on this for months while spending money and also losing a lot of money in lost sales from not having it in stock. We finally got the flavors matched and the product in stock and within months of starting back selling it, we were experiencing issues with it clumping, which was something we had never had a problem with before with Focus XT. Many thousands of dollars lost, re-ran it again with their assurance it wouldn't happen again; same issue with some flavors. Thousands more dollars lost.

That put us having to go to a new cm to run it and starting all over on the flavor matching process, which as I explained above is a huge process and a lot more complicated than most people realize.

In the middle of this process, I was in an accident and at first they thought I may not live and then that I may lose my leg. I was in a wheelchair for 5 weeks and my life has been a constant state of panic and anxiety since then on trying to get caught up at life and at work, while also having to literally learn how to walk again.

^^^ And all while having the companies income and my personal income wrecked bc of my accident, time missed not being able to work, and out of stocks and not being able to make money on product(s) that we don't have in stock to be able to sell.

We finally have the flavor samples approved with the new cm making it. But once approved, the flavors themselves have to be ordered and on many, especially some of the unique ones that we offer and also some new ones coming up (easier to do it all at once; so once restocked on existing, there will also be at least 3 new flavors), the flavors have to be ordered and can take anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks to come in themselves.

I've said repeatedly that I don't like to give ETA's on products, especially flavored powders, and the reason why is that there is so much involved in it that people don't realize. But when asked, I sometimes do give the best ETA that I can - and its truthful to the best of my knowledge at the time, but can be influenced by a variety of factors that are out of my control.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glycophase and the new PA supp would be awesome!
I'm not sure if GlycoPhase will be back in stock by the Black Friday sales, but Phosphatidic Acid XT will be released by then :)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me tell you the sales on there are VERY GOOD. Some of those prices are LESS than my normal wholesale price our store pays. Very good deals a you don't have to question their protein quality.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We normally get products back in stock on an almost weekly basis so I do hope that some more things will be back in stock by then.

I'm not sure about the two that you mentioned, but if they aren't, as soon as they're back in stock, I plan on doing some multi-packs of them - likely 3 month and 6 month supplies - and will be doing a discount code on them to make up for them being out of stock on Black Friday.

Yes, there will be new releases out under SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction before Black Friday :)

Like the sounds of the 3/6 month supply!!

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I'm not sure why you give me such a hard time about Focus XT and act like we don't want a product to come back in stock or be in stock.

I can promise you that no one wants a product to be in stock moreso than the company owners themselves, as it's us with money tied up in the products and its us that are losing money when the products are out of stock.

You're a rep for Iconic and Iconic has some great flavored powder formulas and I'm sure that @delsolrob can likely confirm how difficult it can be to match flavors and that no one wants to have stock of an item more than us as company owners.

I'm sorry to you and everyone for being out of stock on things like Focus XT, but its not bc we aren't doing our best.

I've explained this a couple times, but just to reiterate it to you and for anyone else wondering why Focus XT has been out of stock for awhile:

We had Focus XT made at the same facility for many years. The last couple of years have been brutal on companies like us, especially on flavored powder products. Many cm's lead times went from 6 to 12 weeks all the way out to 8 to 12 months. The place that we had used for a long time went from being a reliable 8 weeks or so to telling us they were expecting it to take 8+ months from the time a PO was placed.

That put us in a position that we had to go to a different cm to make Focus XT. That's not a simple process to do bc it takes a long time to go through the flavor sampling and flavor matching process to get the flavors as close as possible to existing flavors. Many people don't understand that for even something as simple as a Blue Raspberry flavor, there are dozens of flavor companies and literally hundreds of blue raspberry flavor options available, so it can be incredibly difficult and require a lot of samples if trying to match flavors.

We worked on this for months while spending money and also losing a lot of money in lost sales from not having it in stock. We finally got the flavors matched and the product in stock and within months of starting back selling it, we were experiencing issues with it clumping, which was something we had never had a problem with before with Focus XT. Many thousands of dollars lost, re-ran it again with their assurance it wouldn't happen again; same issue with some flavors. Thousands more dollars lost.

That put us having to go to a new cm to run it and starting all over on the flavor matching process, which as I explained above is a huge process and a lot more complicated than most people realize.

In the middle of this process, I was in an accident and at first they thought I may not live and then that I may lose my leg. I was in a wheelchair for 5 weeks and my life has been a constant state of panic and anxiety since then on trying to get caught up at life and at work, while also having to literally learn how to walk again.

^^^ And all while having the companies income and my personal income wrecked bc of my accident, time missed not being able to work, and out of stocks and not being able to make money on product(s) that we don't have in stock to be able to sell.

We finally have the flavor samples approved with the new cm making it. But once approved, the flavors themselves have to be ordered and on many, especially some of the unique ones that we offer and also some new ones coming up (easier to do it all at once; so once restocked on existing, there will also be at least 3 new flavors), the flavors have to be ordered and can take anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks to come in themselves.

I've said repeatedly that I don't like to give ETA's on products, especially flavored powders, and the reason why is that there is so much involved in it that people don't realize. But when asked, I sometimes do give the best ETA that I can - and its truthful to the best of my knowledge at the time, but can be influenced by a variety of factors that are out of my control.
Don’t worry about having to explain yourself! You do a great job at updating everyone and bringing valuable products to the market. People don’t understand things have changed since COVID and running a business in general is harder then a lot of people expect. People that don’t see behind the scenes of things always have something to say. It’s like I work in the medical field and people get so frustrated on why things take so long. There’s a process and procedure that people don’t see and it’s frustrating trying to explain that to people. Once again thanks for all you do regardless of how long products take! Cheers

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2023 all year long :) getting 12 bottles lol
you better leave me some lol!!!!!!!!
I really have thought about doing a special in January for people that wanted to stock up on a years supply of certain products.

The issue that I ran into with thinking about that has been that we try to price things very reasonably to begin with and that leaves less room to discount things. The great part of that is that our products are priced very cost effectively all the time; the down side of it is that it doesn't leave us as much room to discount things for sale purposes.

When we do multi-pack deals, we discount things and make them less expensive for people for example buying a 4 pack than a single unit and then if we made a 6 pack, we would discount it just a little more as an incentive to buy it. The problem we run into is that we've always had it to where the holiday sale codes applied even to the already discount multi-pack prices; which has been fine up until now. But if we did a 4 month discounted price, a 6 month discounted price, and then an additional savings for a 12 month discounted price, for the 12 month deals we would either have to exclude them from deep discount holiday sales or have the coupon codes be valid for a lesser percentage off on them. I hope that makes sense.

Of course, one benefit of a 12 month supply in addition to the price savings would be just knowing that one could buy it at a discount and know that they had a years supply and wouldn't have to worry about it being out of stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t worry about having to explain yourself! You do a great job at updating everyone and bringing valuable products to the market. People don’t understand things have changed since COVID and running a business in general is harder then a lot of people expect. People that don’t see behind the scenes of things always have something to say. It’s like I work in the medical field and people get so frustrated on why things take so long. There’s a process and procedure that people don’t see and it’s frustrating trying to explain that to people. Once again thanks for all you do regardless of how long products take! Cheers
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

I do my best to keep things in stock as best as possible while also releasing new items that people want.

I hate being out of stock on things bc I hate disappointing people and also bc it affects the company in a negative way financially.

Out of stocks suck, and we do have a lot of things out of stock but % wise, we don't have a higher percentage of products out of stock than most other companies - its just that we have so many total products, that there's likely always going to be some things that are out of stock at any given time. I know someone that works at one of the largest vitamin/general health/herbal companies in the North America. They even do their own manufacturing and since Covid and with all the supply chain issues, they average a 65% in stock rate and consider 75% to be outstanding. That's just reality now.

Plus, we use so many branded and specialty ingredients that that contributes to it as well bc we're very specific with ingredient quality and if an ingredient is out of stock, then it may cause us to be out of a product. We just aren't a brand that is going to substitute ingredients or go with inferior ingredients or percentages of things just to keep something in stock. I've been told over and over again how bad of a business person that makes me, and maybe it does, but I'm just not willing to do it.

I love helping people and communicating and interacting with people. I try to help people in just about every thread I see on here, open discuss product development and really take people's ideas into account and try to make products that people ask for, and I answer questions about everything including lead times to the best of my ability. I try so hard and it can be so discouraging sometimes to feel like no matter how hard I try, nothing seems to be good enough and I feel like we sometimes get nit picked over every little thing, when most brands wouldn't even acknowledge or reply to things like that or don't interact with their customers to near the degree that I try to. Little comments like the one that was made are very discouraging to me and are one of the reasons that I've been thinking a lot more lately about whether I'm going to continue posting here much longer, especially as much as I have been.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate being out of stock on things bc I hate disappointing people and also bc it affects the company in a negative way financially.
It's hard during these difficult supply chain times!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you better leave me some lol!!!!!!!!
first come first serve haha .. no matter what when it goes out of stock .. there will be pple bytching at steve saying gonan be another month to get it restock blah blah

cant stand that shyt .. u dont stock up on deals for future runs, should know better what the world supply chain is going thru

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 you shouldn't disappointed .. if people can't appreciate your hard work .. honestly they don't deserve it.

Would be an ideal world where we have everything in stock of what we want .. but if your producing non expired products, testing, quality ( we all know you wont put out a half a$s product ) .. its just hard with what's going on in the world and on top you got family and stuff , not to mention injury ..so don't ever think your not doing enough or letting us down.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 Firstly I no longer rep for Iconic. I left my signature up for those who still wanted the discount or to PM me with questions. I'll remove my signature to clear up confusion.

Now, I personally didn't think asking four times in four months was giving you a hard time. Especially when you first told me 4-6 weeks in early July, and all I've asked for is ETA updates. Don't have to explain again how the industry is struggling. Anyone on A.M. knows this already.

And for what it's worth, A.M. has pretty much become the excusive SNS forum so if you are going to make so many threads in the supplement section(not in appropriate company promo) why get so upset when we discuss SNS? Especially if someone doesn't agree with your views or questions a product. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm on vacation right now, but when I get home I will post a picture of the over 100+ SNS labels I have including the 45 from focus xt. Do you not appreciate brand loyal customers?

I don't really want to have any animosity here, I like you, I like SNS, I really like Focus XT. I'll leave it at that, but keep in mind that not everyone is out to attack you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Firstly I no longer rep for Iconic. I left my signature up for those who still wanted the discount or to PM me with questions. I'll remove my signature to clear up confusion.

Now, I personally didn't think asking four times in four months was giving you a hard time. Especially when you first told me 4-6 weeks in early July, and all I've asked for is ETA updates. Don't have to explain again how the industry is struggling. Anyone on A.M. knows this already.

And for what it's worth, A.M. has pretty much become the excusive SNS forum so if you are going to make so many threads in the supplement section(not in appropriate company promo) why get so upset when we discuss SNS? Especially if someone doesn't agree with your views or questions a product. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm on vacation right now, but when I get home I will post a picture of the over 100+ SNS labels I have including the 45 from focus xt. Do you not appreciate brand loyal customers?

I don't really want to have any animosity here, I like you, I like SNS, I really like Focus XT. I'll leave it at that, but keep in mind that not everyone is out to attack you.
I had no idea that you didn't rep for Iconic anymore. No reason to take it out of your sig; I think that its great that you want to still help people with the line and share the discount code. If you're worried about confusion, maybe just remove the word Rep from it but leave the code or something like that.

I like the brand and want to see it do as well as possible, which is why I mentioned them myself in my post. On the post of mine that you'd quoted, I'd mentioned that Iconic would probably be doing a Black Friday sale and tagged Rob in the post, trying to help the brand myself; so I'd thought that post was what got your attention to begin with, and that's why in my reply I mentioned that if you doubted anything I was saying about how hard flavor matching was or the supply chain issues right now, Rob could likely confirm it. That wasn't meant to be a negative thing, I didn't know you weren't repping for them anymore so I was just saying you could ask him if you thought I was BS'ing about any part of what I was explaining.

Asking me four times in four months isn't giving me a hard time; I'm always glad to answer people's questions on ETA's or anything else to the best of my ability. The reason I took it as you giving me a hard time is that you didn't just ask for an ETA on Focus XT, you'd written - "How about that Focus XT? And please don't tell me "4-6 weeks." You'd asked a question but then told me not to give you a certain answer - that's what I took as giving me a hard time bc it made it seem like you thought I was lying about the answer I'd given you in the past.

When I answer questions on ETA's, I answer to the best of my ability with the information that I have at the time - but there are a lot of things that can push things back that are completely out of my control. You said that I don't have to explain how the industry is struggling, that anyone on AM knows that already - the way that I reply to messages on here, I try to explain things not only to the people posting in the threads, but also to the people that may read the forum but not post &/or people that may see the threads months or years in the future and I don't like to take for granted that people know things about the industry that they don't.

In regards to your comments about AM becoming an SNS forum, I think you'll find that I generally do one thread per year, the "Tell Us What You Want From Us" thread in the supplement forum besides new release threads and holiday sale threads - threads that I thought benefit the members of the forum and provide them with information that they may want to know.

It's ironic that you made a comment like that because I get asked regularly to make threads by people that want to discuss certain things and I very rarely, if ever, make them. For example, I've been asked at least 3 times in the last two weeks to make discussion threads that I haven't made by people that wanted to discuss different categories of products that don't commonly get discussed here on AM that they know I know a lot about.

In regards to where you said "why get so upset when we discuss SNS? Especially if someone doesn't agree with your views or questions a product. Can't have your cake and eat it too." - I didn't get upset about anything in this thread and my reply to you didn't have anything to do with you questioning a product or having a different point of view, it had do with you asking a question (which was fine) but then telling me not to answer it a certain way, which made it seem like you were saying I was lying when I had answered it to the best of my ability previously. I even went on to explain in great detail for anyone that doesn't know things like that, the things that can happen to delay products and how much more goes into things behind the scenes that many people realize - which is something I have a lot of people tell me that they like is me explaining things and sharing industry insight that some find fascinating and interesting.

Also, in reply to what you said about "why get so upset when we discuss SNS? Especially if someone doesn't agree with your views or questions a product." - I spend more time that almost anyone here on AM (probably way too much time) discussing products, answering questions, and trying to help people. I try to post and help people with pretty much everything on here, whether it has to do with SNS products or general ingredient or supplement discussion if its something I'm knowledgeable on.

I absolutely appreciate loyal customers and that's why I spend as much time as I do trying to help people, answering questions here on AM and by email, etc. I get told by other company owners all the time that one of the reasons the companies don't grow more is that I need to spend more time marketing and less time on individual customers and trying to help people. And from a business perspective, they're probably right but from a personal perspective, I do appreciate everyone and I do like to help people - not just with supplements, but with anything I can do to help.

I like you as well, and that's why the way you asked that, which I took to be implying that you thought I was just BS'ing you on what I thought the ETA was for Focus XT to be back in stock, really bothered me - because I do like you and it bothered me that you seemed to think that.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do companies still give out protein samples i recently picked some up from ketogenics, in water these taste like treats I can’t imagine what they would be like in milk or cream. Getting back to my point does anyone know any other companies that offer samples?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do companies still give out protein samples i recently picked some up from ketogenics, in water these taste like treats I can’t imagine what they would be like in milk or cream. Getting back to my point does anyone know any other companies that offer samples?
Some of the big companies like Optimum do but a lot of the others don't anymore, or at least right now, because the price of protein is so high right now and the price of packaging is also much higher than normal; and many of the protein cm's are so backed up that they don't want to do sample packs for brands right now and instead of just saying no, they overprice them even more or are giving absolutely insane MOQ's. I just wanted to explain that, so as to clarify that its not necessarily that the brands don't want to, they're just already dealing with a very low margin item (protein) and with the increased costs of samples, it would make it very difficult for many to do it right now.

Ketogenics proteins are awesome. I drink them in water too 99% of the time but they're something someone would truly look forward to like a treat in almond milk or fairlife milk.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the big companies like Optimum do but a lot of the others don't anymore, or at least right now, because the price of protein is so high right now and the price of packaging is also much higher than normal; and many of the protein cm's are so backed up that they don't want to do sample packs for brands right now and instead of just saying no, they overprice them even more or are giving absolutely insane MOQ's. I just wanted to explain that, so as to clarify that its not necessarily that the brands don't want to, they're just already dealing with a very low margin item (protein) and with the increased costs of samples, it would make it very difficult for many to do it right now.

Ketogenics proteins are awesome. I drink them in water too 99% of the time but they're something someone would truly look forward to like a treat in almond milk or fairlife milk.
Yes I use to go with my protein all the time but I guess the additives don’t go well with my stomach anymore so I switched to egg protein powder no issues. So I wanted to try and see if ketogenics hurt my stomach and so far it’s been fine. But the flavors are some of the best I have ever tried I’ve been telling my friends about them a lot of them are picky and like me they don’t drink coffee so some of the flavors they didn’t want to get. I just figured i would give them to my wife or daughter, but yes it is like a treat and for me it’s nice having a change from egg protein it’s definitely a treat I look forward to trying one everyday. I don’t know if you know them or if they are a board sponsor maybe they will do some type of holiday deals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I use to go with my protein all the time but I guess the additives don’t go well with my stomach anymore so I switched to egg protein powder no issues. So I wanted to try and see if ketogenics hurt my stomach and so far it’s been fine. But the flavors are some of the best I have ever tried I’ve been telling my friends about them a lot of them are picky and like me they don’t drink coffee so some of the flavors they didn’t want to get. I just figured i would give them to my wife or daughter, but yes it is like a treat and for me it’s nice having a change from egg protein it’s definitely a treat I look forward to trying one everyday. I don’t know if you know them or if they are a board sponsor maybe they will do some type of holiday deals.
They aren't a board sponsor but I do know them, and I believe that they already are. I think that they do most of their sales through their newsletter if I'm not mistaken, so if you haven't, sign up for that and I'm pretty sure you'll get a discount code. If you don't, let me know and I'll check with them and get you one and pm it to you.

In regards to what you wrote about the protein, when I was younger I could drink any type of whey protein but as I got older, my stomach would get upset from the cheaper whey concentrates. Now days, I can only do the good quality isolates (for whey). That may be the case with you and may explain why many hurt your stomach but the Ketogenics ones don't bc its an excellent quality whey protein source.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They aren't a board sponsor but I do know them, and I believe that they already are. I think that they do most of their sales through their newsletter if I'm not mistaken, so if you haven't, sign up for that and I'm pretty sure you'll get a discount code. If you don't, let me know and I'll check with them and get you one and pm it to you.

In regards to what you wrote about the protein, when I was younger I could drink any type of whey protein but as I got older, my stomach would get upset from the cheaper whey concentrates. Now days, I can only do the good quality isolates (for whey). That may be the case with you and may explain why many hurt your stomach but the Ketogenics ones don't bc its an excellent quality whey protein source.
What’s your favorite flavor from them??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your favorite flavor from them??
That's a tough one bc it depends on the mood I'm in at the time.

I have some food allergies so I drink more protein than most people bc I can eat less protein sources than most people, so I always keep several different flavors open at once.

If I had to pick favorites, they would probably be Pumpkin Spiced Glazed Donut, Fruity Cereal, Iced Oatmeal Cookie, Cold Brew Coffee, and Blackberry Milkshake.

My daughter likes them all but her favorites are Pumpkin Spiced Glazed Donut, Hazelnut Ice Cream, Blueberry Donut, Cinnamon Roll, Maple Syrup French Toast, Unicorn Vanilla Milkshake, and Cold Brew Coffee.

Sorry if that's not much help bc I can't narrow it down more, but I like so many of them it really just depends on my mood and what I have a taste for.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I had to pick favorites, they would probably be Pumpkin Spiced Glazed Donut, Fruity Cereal, Iced Oatmeal Cookie, Cold Brew Coffee, and Blackberry Milkshake.
My mouth is already watering thinking of these flavors!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VItamin shoppe is doing a big ass sale from 21-28 November. Sales on pretty much everything, I will post up the flyer tomorrow. Also, C4 cans will be $1
@Darkhorse192 if we forget please post up a flyer .. dont want to miss out on some savings.

thanks