HO HO HO a Merry BOLIC™ (Lean Hard Strong) Christmas for just 19.99!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
guess it pays to work night shift sometimes...i got in at 545 am and bought it then....cant wait to try this after my current pulse

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, any idea if there will be a second mini production of this product or even a mainstream production?

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Dang that was quick... i missed out this time... :frustrate

Alpha-male

Awards
Damn it BRO's why are you so damn greedy for that muscle and fat loss. I was gonna get five to ten bottles and then BAM! SOLD OUT! Jacob you MUST do another run of this.

:sad:

Alpha-male

Awards
And one of you "bro's" that took all the bottles has to do a three month trial with it so we can so if it lives up to the hype.

And Jacob what is up with that sentence in the bolic website

"gaining upwards of 22lbs of muscle in eight weeks"

or something along those lines.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And one of you "bro's" that took all the bottles has to do a three month trial with it so we can so if it lives up to the hype.

I believe that is in reference to another new product that is in testing but not a reference to Bolic.

Mr.50

Alpha-male

Awards
Yes Mr.50 I know but I'm just saying those are some wild claims, so I just wanted Jacob to comment on that.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would of ordered 10 bottles, but im broke as... so i just forked out enough for the 5.. plus the 20 shippin for international!!

yaya for me

I think i was lucky, I woke up and saw it..

We are beta testing soon. The dude that gained 22lbs was coming back from a lay off and some can attributed to muscle memory but with the research and his feedback on the supplement. We are so happy that we did a little:dance:

Alpha-male

Awards
Damn Jacob it sounds like alot of awsome products are going to be released soon. Can you give a VERY rough timeline for when the 2008 products are coming out for instance, first quarter of the year, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

And PLEASE try to have another run of bolic. Alot of people missed out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
match General Chat 9
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
thebigt Iconic Formulations 0