Unanswered Hmmmm...? Wonder if...

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would work if you double up the dosage? Or just bunk?

IMG_1122.JPG

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the name brand? There's a decent possibilty that it is legit ... Just underdosed. (Low-dosed)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely not. Probably not if you tripled it either. Weird mix too tribulus? Beta alanine lol... completly useless unless you dose it all pre workout.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll have to check the brand. My thoughts too on the under dosing.

SBB LABS

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen that on ebay before. I just assumed it was a scam. The asking price was very low.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah eBay is where I saw it:
I would just stick with what we all know as good companies/labs. Narrows has andros and a good discount right now. I wouldn't take 1andro below 500 and 4andro below 600 though so it's never going to be something i try again unless the diols come back at reasonable prices.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just stick with what we all know as good companies/labs. Narrows has andros and a good discount right now. I wouldn't take 1andro below 500 and 4andro below 600 though so it's never going to be something i try again unless the diols come back at reasonable prices.
I do, just curious. So many ripoffs available. Thanks for the feedback.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Like everyone else said, don't expect much, if anything from it unless you tripple or (preferably) quadruple the dose. Not necessarily bunk, but underdosed enough to only be two weeks worth, and that's not even taking into account progressions/bumps in doses as you move deeper into your cycle.