Hmmmm, is order going through?

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ON askfina they were talking about how some of the online retailers were getting checked by dea and some said they had problems and not hearing anything back from the retailer but the posts were from like august that i was reading so im not sure whats going on now. Well i made a purchase at one of the stores i believe on thursday and didn't hear anything back and didn't get an automatic reply either. Well today is monday and its over and after sending a email over the weekend asking if they got my order i heard no reply. Makes me think they are under trouble from the dea. Oh well i placed an order from another place. Is their any mods that i can check with to find out if the 2 places i orderred from are still accepting without cow receipts because i threw away all my receipts for my cow betsy ;)

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i never head from them but i ordered somewhere else and it went through smoothly so far. I got an email back saying it will ship tonight. I got overnight delivery so well see how it goes. I hear its best to keep it frozen because something about the pellts expanding or something??? ANyone know if its ok to have in room temperature?? Im not about to have it stuck in the fridgerator with my parents questioning why i have heiffer steroids for our imaginary cow :D

whale

Awards
fridge

you dont have to keep it refridged.  it is better but keep it in a dry cool place and it will be fine bro.  I got an order just a couple of weeks ago so if you get screwed let me know i will give you the vet i use for my cattle all the time.

whale

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
feel free to PM me w/ the locations you used. I am familiar with a few but, if I dont know personally, I can always check with some bros.

Thanks bro

WYD

SHOT

Awards
Alot of site are not selling fina to ppl anymore...and i think its pretty messed up that they dont even e-mail you back letting you know what going on....

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whosyourdaddy said that they are good to go so im not sure why i never heard a response. Whats odd is they blatantly advertised the cow steroids so im not sure whats going on. LIke i said i had read some old articles at gotfina.com and when people weren't getting responses they were under dea watch. Im gonna verify with a gotfina.com mod ill let you guys know about this company. As for the other one im still waiting for order, it will probably come today hopefully.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MAN IM PISSED! I should have gotten my order today from that 2nd source. I got overnight shipping and its been now 2 days since that email saying they would ship it out that day. What the hell is going on??? I think its on the east coast and im on the west coast. Due you think that even though its overnight shipping due to holidays it could come as late as friday even though they said on tuesday they would ship it out THAT day??

SHOT

Awards
MAN IM PISSED! I should have gotten my order today from that 2nd source. I got overnight shipping and its been now 2 days since that email saying they would ship it out that day. What the hell is going on??? I think its on the east coast and im on the west coast. Due you think that even though its overnight shipping due to holidays it could come as late as friday even though they said on tuesday they would ship it out THAT day??
Thats what you have to watch bro...they offer over night shipping for everyone but to some place they just cant do it..altho they till charge you for it..another shady thing they do....thats why i never use over night shipping frm coast to coast...cause i know it wont make it there any less then 3 days..so might as well pay for 3rd day shipping...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free overnight shipping means you get it in 3-4 days. Bunch of BS they advertise.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AWW ****!

Now im really pissed. I just got a call from the company saying that my order did come yesterday at 2 oclock according to fedex. They asked fedex and thats what they faxed in. I had emailed them yeterday when my order didn't come. By default my dad doesn't have signature required(stupid dad).

Apparently the idiot lady probably left it at the wrong doorstop by accident im assuming. I doubt the person returned it either because i would have heard about it or something. The lady right now from the company is trying to get in contact with the driver but without a signature i doubt there is really anything she can do unless someone miraculously turns my package back to fedex.

ILl keep you guys posted.