HiTech Andriol - thought on this?

504Adonis

504Adonis

Awards

Not bashing them but I honestly think all the names are pretty goofy and most of there andro line seems very underdosed for their PH lineup but someone at the gym was talking about this one and said they are hyping it like a TRT alternative.

Anyways thoughts on this one? Does the different ester chain really make it that much stronger or is this just another overhyped 4Andro? I was about to order some "Andro the giant" and "super mando" but wanted to make sure before pulling the trigger.

I was researching topical Andros but......it just doesn't work with my lifestyle 😅.

Thanks!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you factor ester weight you have roughly 100mg 4-dhea per tab with SEDDS delivery. That either works for you or it does not. I would figure out the price per mg and go with the best value assuming similar delivery systems. I personally consider this decently dosed as no one is making a 250mg/cap/tab 4-dhea, and that has alot to do with cost.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you factor ester weight you have roughly 100mg 4-dhea per tab with SEDDS delivery. That either works for you or it does not. I would figure out the price per mg and go with the best value assuming similar delivery systems. I personally consider this decently dosed as no one is making a 250mg/cap/tab 4-dhea, and that has alot to do with cost.
Is the SEDDS delivery something that should be avoided if a product is expired…that you’d normally not be concerned with expiring…?

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not bashing them but I honestly think all the names are pretty goofy and most of there andro line seems very underdosed for their PH lineup but someone at the gym was talking about this one and said they are hyping it like a TRT alternative.

Anyways thoughts on this one? Does the different ester chain really make it that much stronger or is this just another overhyped 4Andro? I was about to order some "Andro the giant" and "super mando" but wanted to make sure before pulling the trigger.

I was researching topical Andros but......it just doesn't work with my lifestyle 😅.

Thanks!
Andro the giant is manufactured by hi-tech. 330mg plus the liposomal delivery.

I would definitely go with andro the giant. Not only because they’re a strong exclusive but because the mg/delivery/price. Way more active and better bang for your buck. I love andro the giant and so so many others.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Andro the giant is manufactured by hi-tech. 330mg plus the liposomal delivery.

I would definitely go with andro the giant. Not only because they’re a strong exclusive but because the mg/delivery/price. Way more active and better bang for your buck. I love andro the giant and so so many others.
Agreed here Andro the Giant stacked with Super Mandro would go very well together and many have logged those stacked together on the forums.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the SEDDS delivery something that should be avoided if a product is expired…that you’d normally not be concerned with expiring…?

Thanks

Those fatty acids will not be good forever but being MCT's and saturated they will keep better than mono or poly unsaturated fats would. I personally have had coconut oil and MCT's way past the exp. date. Smell test/taste test and go from there. A year or two, IMO, no big deal assuming proper storage, but I would not want to test 10 years past personally.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 241551

Those fatty acids will not be good forever but being MCT's and saturated they will keep better than mono or poly unsaturated fats would. I personally have had coconut oil and MCT's way past the exp. date. Smell test/taste test and go from there. A year or two, IMO, no big deal assuming proper storage, but I would not want to test 10 years past personally.
Much appreciated!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“Andriol® does not need to be “cycled” and can be taken year round for the majority of all men. The exclusive and patented compound found in Andriol® (4-androsten-3β-ol-17-one Undecanoate).

any truth to this? Take year round, no PCT, ever?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Andriol does not need to be “cycled” and can be taken year round for the majority of all men. The exclusive and patented compound found in Andriol (4-androsten-3β-ol-17-one Undecanoate).

That’s just wrong and despicable to be honest! No one here will co-sign on that!
Bad business practice….and why all these things have gone and will continue to go away.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
“Andriol does not need to be “cycled” and can be taken year round for the majority of all men. The exclusive and patented compound found in Andriol (4-androsten-3β-ol-17-one Undecanoate).

You don’t need a PCT if you never stop taking steroids

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
Isnt Andriol just oral Testosterone undecanoate? That's my understanding from googling the hek outta of this scientific and product name. Not sure how liver toxic if at all it is , nor am I sure how much your body absorbs. I did order some and going to try it. I was on trt injections at home for 2 months but im tired of injections. I also have messed around with Novadex PCT after stopping trt lately as i felt like **** without something. I can let yall know how Andriol goes.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isnt Andriol just oral Testosterone undecanoate? That's my understanding from googling the hek outta of this scientific and product name. Not sure how liver toxic if at all it is , nor am I sure how much your body absorbs. I did order some and going to try it. I was on trt injections at home for 2 months but im tired of injections. I also have messed around with Novadex PCT after stopping trt lately as i felt like **** without something. I can let yall know how Andriol goes.
….And hi tech claims another victim 🤦‍♂️

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
….And hi tech claims another victim 🤦‍♂️
Lol. Well everyones body reacts different. The novadex actuallt makes me feel pretty fantastic. Why do you say that? Not like sarms are any safer. Trt is obviously best choice but my body doesnt react well to trt. I got nauseous and lethargic after 2 weeks on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol. Well everyones body reacts different. The novadex actuallt makes me feel pretty fantastic. Why do you say that? Not like sarms are any safer. Trt is obviously best choice but my body doesnt react well to trt. I got nauseous and lethargic after 2 weeks on it.
I don't think you understand anything that's going on and he's not talking about nolvadex.

Hi tech makes a supplement which is a prohormone with a misleading name To trick people into thinking that it's something it's not. So when you searched up whatever you did You got the definition for what the real thing would be but that supplement is not the real thing. So that's how they get people and that's what he was referring to

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're confused it's understandable because that's the whole point of the way they name these products, to confuse people. They think the name of the product is the active ingredient. And they never actually flip over the label and read the ingredients

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
I don't think you understand anything that's going on and he's not talking about nolvadex.

Hi tech makes a supplement which is a prohormone with a misleading name To trick people into thinking that it's something it's not. So when you searched up whatever you did You got the definition for what the real thing would be but that supplement is not the real thing. So that's how they get people and that's what he was referring to
I know he isnt talking about Novadex. I was just saying i was taking it after stopping trt until i try Andriol. I know they are pro hormones. Although the andriol is supposed to be testosterone undecanoate. Its chemical name ingredient on the bottle is the same as testosterone undecanoate if you google search it. If it isnt the same ok. I get it. Im doing what i need to , to feel like a man and not a zombie. Im 42. Low test. 77 last test. Started trt therapy but couldnt handle it. I lift weights. Build muscle and have my good friend tell me to leave orals alone. I know i need to stop them. Its just hard when my quality of life is better. Less back pains , less stomach issues. Good clean muscle growth

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not hating on ya man…but this is 4 andro…I and many actually like 4 andro!…Yes, you should have done more research. Even staring at beginning of this thread would have straightened you out.

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
Not hating on ya man…but this is 4 andro…I and many actually like 4 andro!…Yes, you should have done more research. Even staring at beginning of this thread would have straightened you out.
I see its 4 andro. Im not naive. I understand the risks. The pros outweigh the cons. I want to run a cycle or at least try it. And if it sucks then ill stop the **** all together. Try natty and taking dim maybe with dhea 25mg to 50mg. I can survive on that and not feel like sheit

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
My background is. One year ago in a bad car accident and someone rear ended me. Couldnt walk for 4 weeks. So when i got better ish i decided to run sarms. Yk11 and have pct on hand. Novadex. Will fast forward i got labs done in June of 23. Cholesterol 340. Liver 32 which best it had been enzyme wise but testosterone crashed. I was feeling great tho. Changed diet and Cholesterol back down to 220. Liver enzymes after 6 months elevated to 82. Think from lifting tho didn't take sarms for 6 months. Then back on PH like novadex off and on and yk11. My back sucks. Then tried trt as i want off the sarms and PH. Im stuck and screwed myself up. I own it. Not stupid. New what i was getting into. I feel fine most days. But without some androgenic PH or something to boost me i feel like trash and tired. Think that explains a lot. Im sure more experienced guys will bash me. I just want to get back and healthy. 205 lbs. 6 ft. In gym 3 to 4 days a week. Prob TMI. But i need to regain my life and not be a depressed zombie. For me its more about killing anxiety and depression. The benefits are im building muscle. Sarms are garbage and wont touch em anymore.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro you should try a LEGIT pct.
Research Enclomiphene, clomid, maybe some hcg….I’m not gonna throw doses at you…Others may!

We have board sponsors with all that…

Don’t even use this hi tech.

You need to restart your natural production of test, and I believe it’s very possible.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need TUDCA for liver…Yk11 is an oral steroid. That alone is enough for the crap liver values….

NAC as well.

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
Research Enclomiphene, clomid, maybe some hcg….I’m not gonna throw doses at you…Others may!

You need to restart your natural production of test, and I believe it’s very possible.
Yeah HCG made me lethargic and gave me gyno so badly. Im interested in enclomiphene though. I was taking Arimistane and it helped me feel better. Ridded of gyno. I know another cr ap product but again. Gonna get with this doc and start the enclomiphene soon. I know gotta get natural test back bro. For real.

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
You need TUDCA for liver…Yk11 is an oral steroid. That alone is enough for the crap liver values….

NAC as well.
Yes I have tudca at the house. Yk11 is methylated junk. Im done w it.

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards

Yeh i believe it is too for my natural T. I wrecked it with steroid injections for my back and then taking sarms. I firmly believe if i went natty in 6 months my values would go up. But the estro blocker i need it for pct and getting off the crap

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
I
Yes I have tudca at the house. Yk11 is methylated junk. Im done w it.
Ive been taking vitamins and supps to help liver. Ginger extract and a few others. Dont react well to milk thistle as it hurts my stomach badly. Tudca never got a real shot.

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
Is the 4 andro Andriol, liver toxic? I assume so. I just got some in mail. I guess if its junk and you guys highly recommend against it. Ill just return it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the 4 andro Andriol, liver toxic? I assume so. I just got some in mail. I guess if its junk and you guys highly recommend against it. Ill just return it.
Not methylated. Shouldn’t be too harsh on the liver. Up to you if you want to run it. Not a bad product on paper per-say just better options probably. I personally would just run it if you already have it but I also didn’t read all your background info so I’m saying for me personally.

Atxfitnessguy3

Awards
Not methylated. Shouldn’t be too harsh on the liver. Up to you if you want to run it. Not a bad product on paper per-say just better options probably. I personally would just run it if you already have it but I also didn’t read all your background info so I’m saying for me personally.
Yeh feel you. Im relatively healthy. Im not obese. I eat healthy, work out a lot. I dont drink alcohol. My test levels were low as f tho in Oct 2023. Havent gone back for a retest. Do trt for 6 to 8 weeks. Off of it now. Running the infamous pct novadex since everyone screeched at it thought it was trash since its hi tech lmao. Yeh i spent a lot on that stuff. Ill see if it doesnt turn into estrogen. Thats the issue i have. Hence why the novadex pct i feel good on it. Trt made me puffy and lethargic/naseous most of the time. Even micro dosing it.