Highest dose of GW-501516?

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've seen swole AF labs run GW-501516 at 25mg.
Can it go any higher safely?

I'm planning on doing burpees when I PCT and want something that can aid. Probably gonna run it at 20mg but just curious.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20mg is a safe place. We don't have any dose dependant human studies and cancer. Increasing dose increases potential to replicate what happened to the rats, cancer. Anecdotally, there are no examples of humans getting cancer from cardarine, so better safe than sorry.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm planning on doing burpees when I PCT and want something that can aid. Probably gonna run it at 20mg but just curious.
How long do you plan to take it for? The rat study was at a ~40mg per day dosage, but over an extended period of time. If you stick to 8 weeks, you should be good, but know that you're pushing close to that cancer causing dosage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

In my opinion, NO.

I never recommend anyone take it over 10mg, and never for extended periods.

I just don't feel safe doing it myself, so it would be irresponsible and selfish to recommend a higher dose/Ionger duration for others.

Some feel safe going high.
I recommend you research for yourself.
Whatever you decide, I certainly hope you're right about your decision.

:)

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My partner and I both stick to 10mg per day. There is plenty of evidence that this is safe over the course for eight weeks.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long do you plan to take it for? . . . . . .If you stick to 8 weeks, you should be good, but know that you're pushing close to that cancer causing dosage.
I was going to run it at 20mg for 6 weeks.

The rats that were given the GW were practically bred to get cancer and at those doses is insane, but I'll take everyone's advice and lower the dosage.
I have researched it at 25mg for 1 month and think 15mg for 2 months is good for myself, split into two doses, morning and night. My source sells it 15mg/60ml bottle.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally may try it at 20mg with 10mg Osterine. I've seen some insane cut results from that stack! This is my first time running it, so I'll stick to the recommended dose for this cycle.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I personally may try it at 20mg with 10mg Osterine. I've seen some insane cut results from that stack! This is my first time running it, so I'll stick to the recommended dose for this cycle.
I ran 25mg GW with 50mg ostarine and transdermal SR-9009 for 1 month. it was great every workout of mine lasted 2+ hours
My bicep curl went up 25 pounds and in comparison to other excercises I trained biceps substantially less than chest, back and legs. I just don't know my one reps for those I've kinda been taking it easy with higher reps and half reps cause my joints really hurt since I came off the ostarine. It felt good because my joints are normally kinda achey.

It was fun.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran 25mg GW with 50mg ostarine and transdermal SR-9009 for 1 month. it was great every workout of mine lasted 2+ hours
My bicep curl went up 25 pounds and in comparison to other excercises I trained biceps substantially less than chest, back and legs. I just don't know my one reps for those I've kinda been taking it easy with higher reps and half reps cause my joints really hurt since I came off the ostarine. It felt good because my joints are normally kinda achey.

It was fun.
I recently Beta tested the new Helios from Apex-Alchemy (and am still using it).

It helped some old injuries that I was dealing with, and increased my range of motion.
This will probably be something that I use from here on out.

It's currently on BOGO Free:

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recently Beta tested the new Helios from Apex-Alchemy (and am still using it).

It helped some old injuries that I was dealing with, and increased my range of motion.
This will probably be something that I use from here on out.

It's currently on BOGO Free:

Im in NZ, is there any way I can still make a purchase?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im in NZ, is there any way I can still make a purchase?
I think so.
Go to the site and see if NZ is on the drop-down list.

If not, email the site, and shipping will get back with you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally do not exceed 10mg daily over 10 weeks max. My wife, I cap at 8 weeks max (she is obviously smaller).

My sole recommendation is that you consider discretion to be the better part of valor. GW is not even a good fat loss drug; Yohimbine would be better by far. It’s helpful to maintain HDL a bit better and it shines for immediate temporary endurance increase. If you can get most of the results with half the dose, that’s a great deal in my opinion. Minimize risk and maximize reward.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I personally do not exceed 10mg daily over 10 weeks max. My wife, I cap at 8 weeks max (she is obviously smaller).

My sole recommendation is that you consider discretion to be the better part of valor. GW is not even a good fat loss drug; Yohimbine would be better by far. It’s helpful to maintain HDL a bit better and it shines for immediate temporary endurance increase. If you can get most of the results with half the dose, that’s a great deal in my opinion. Minimize risk and maximize reward.
Well put. I don't want a fat burner, I want something that can help me get my burpees-a-burpin'.
I've researched GW many times and I tolerate it well at 15mg a day. That's as high as I would go, having used it at 25mg a day and 10mg; and tracked on paper (albeit a little sloppy at times) and seen the reward increase from 10 to 15mg but not much in contrast to 15mg to merit the need for such liberal willy nilly doses of 25mg.
It works well at 10mg.
All in my humble opinion: I think everyone is similar, not the same.
This is what works for me
I might have done 20mg again because often times I'm limited to pre packaged oral GW, but I have a new source. Before I was getting my SARMs from a SARM store in my city.
Does anyone know synergy research? They are going out of business but they have high quality GW left.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well put. I don't want a fat burner, I want something that can help me get my burpees-a-burpin'.
I've researched GW many times and I tolerate it well at 15mg a day. That's as high as I would go, having used it at 25mg a day and 10mg; and tracked on paper (albeit a little sloppy at times) and seen the reward increase from 10 to 15mg but not much in contrast to 15mg to merit the need for such liberal willy nilly doses of 25mg.
It works well at 10mg.
All in my humble opinion: I think everyone is similar, not the same.
This is what works for me
I might have done 20mg again because often times I'm limited to pre packaged oral GW, but I have a new source. Before I was getting my SARMs from a SARM store in my city.
Does anyone know synergy research? They are going out of business but they have high quality GW left.
The S23 I bought from Synergy before crashed way too soon. And it comes in plastic bottles where the drug stuck to the bottom so you can’t even transfer it to glass to melt it back down into solution. Would definitely not risk if they’re going out of business.

The GW I buy comes in 20mg tabs I put in a pill splitter. Easy peezy.