Highest dose for laxogenin

CJNator

Awards
What is the highest dosage anyone has dosed laxogenin? I was wondering how it would be around 400-500mgs for 6-8 weeks. I won't be doing it or at least anytime soon but I was just curious.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running at 100mg for 4 weeks and then going to do 200mg for weeks. Dermastrength by OL

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running at 100mg for 4 weeks and then going to do 200mg for weeks. Dermastrength by OL
Sounds good. Personally, I like the range of 50-150 mg/day, and also prefer OL DermaStrength over the orals (only tried Secreta Bridge though). I don't see why anyone would go beyond that range. There aren't any published studies on the exact compound for adult human use, so why go way over what the manufacturers suggest? (No disrespect, just wondering)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Personally, I like the range of 50-150 mg/day, and also prefer OL DermaStrength over the orals (only tried Secreta Bridge though). I don't see why anyone would go beyond that range. There aren't any published studies on the exact compound for adult human use, so why go way over what the manufacturers suggest? (No disrespect, just wondering)
Have seen a few reviews where 150-200mg was more effective from a hypertrophy and strength perspective.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Have seen a few reviews where 150-200mg was more effective from a hypertrophy and strength perspective.
I think 100-200mg makes sense, but then doubling the upper limit of that? Seems unnecessary and potentially risky. Although Laxogenin seems very safe, you never know-- people used to think Ostarine wasn't suppressive and even ran it during PCT.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I think 100-200mg makes sense, but then doubling the upper limit of that? Seems unnecessary and potentially risky. Although Laxogenin seems very safe, you never know-- people used to think Ostarine wasn't suppressive and even ran it during PCT.
What do you mean by " then doubling the upper limit of what?"

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the highest dosage anyone has dosed laxogenin? I was wondering how it would be around 400-500mgs for 6-8 weeks. I won't be doing it or at least anytime soon but I was just curious.
Are you able to get bulk laxo?Also Danes has probably used high dosed quality laxo.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by " then doubling the upper limit of what?"
I meant that I agree with you that a dose of up to 200 mg/day for Laxogenin is good, but OP wants to take 400 mg/day, which is double the highest amount I'd take, unless some science came out in favor of doses in that 400 mg/day range.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I meant that I agree with you that a dose of up to 200 mg/day for Laxogenin is good, but OP wants to take 400 mg/day, which is double the highest amount I'd take, unless some science came out in favor of doses in that 400 mg/day range.
oh ok! Yes, I totally agree with you.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh ok! Yes, I totally agree with you.
Pure 5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin would have effect even at 100mg.. 200mg would be enough.

I can bet (i mean seriously) that no one has 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin in their product at the moment. (No in USA).
Those laxogenin products contain laxogenin. Totaly different saponin.

Believe me, seen many COA and molecuar weight is showing laxogenin even they call it 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin.

CJNator

Awards
Are you able to get bulk laxo?Also Danes has probably used high dosed quality laxo.
No I wish lol I was talk aboutbif I had the money for some bottles of dermastr3ngth and str3ngth.

extremophileX

Awards
I know this post is 2 YEARS OLD! but I'm about to try a 400mg dose of Transdermal Laxogenin myself, I could start a thread on it but then I'm mixing a lot of other supplements as well, so I am debating whether or not I want to.

extremophileX

Awards
Okay I posted on here, you will have to search for -scrawny-brawny-quest/high dose Laxogenin base on the forums to find it. For some reason the Administration will not allow me to post the link on here.