Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to play a game.

Name the highest dosages of which compounds you've used concurrently, with the least sides. Name which sides they were and how exactly they manifested.

OR NAME A HYPOTHETICAL CYCLE FITTING THIS CRITERIA

But, there's a catch, you have to run it within 12 months from the day you posted, if it's hypothetical. If you don't, you're a coward, charlatan, yellow-bellied, etc.

I'll start.

I ran

900mg/day 1-AD (OTC)
500mg/wk 1-T cyp (OTC)
500mg/wk Test Cyp
100mg/PWO TNE
100mg/PWO anavar
5mg/PWO Dianabol
0.5mg Adex EOD

Sides were acne, after about a week on 1-AD. Adding the rest didn't change that. Insomnia though, once I added the 1-T. Pumps during training were so incredible I could barely lift the weights. I remember some increased aggression especially if actually bothered. Pretty significant actually. I feel like TNE was to blame for a lot of that. In all it was really great. I did not write down how much I gained but apparently my lifts went up quite a bit. I'm not going to go into that.

astronomical

Awards
Highest doses I’ve ran of compounds were
1 andro/ 4 andro 800 mg each with epi andro 1000mg.
Test e 850mg
Anavar 60mg
Tbol 40mg
Dbol 40mg

My prohormone cycle I got ridiculously tired all the time about 4 weeks in and I ended up getting gyno that cycle because I thought I didn’t need AI. Gyno I still have a little to this day sadly ;(
I ran the test e 850mg with 60mg anavar and 40mg proviron and I thought my Estro was in check but I’m sure it was ridiculously high. Also had some high aggression along with terrible cardio effects. I could hear my heart beat a lot and my blood pressure was in the dangerous zone so never doing orals again with a high test dose lol. Literally felt like I was on speed sometimes because all the substances that cycle life was super fast motion.
Dbol gave me tons of test feeling but didn’t do much in gains probably cause I stopped it early. It did aramotize to estro like crazy though.
Tbol and anavar made me cut and vascular like crazy. Tbol made me huge, strong, meaty/cut and hard and anavar made me more lean and shredded. Tbol and anavar was definitely not good on my heart though.

astronomical

Awards
If that was good legit anavar that would be some insane dose man! I could barely handle the mental sides from 60 combined with test and proviron I had to cut it down to 40. Was ridiculously paranoid

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If that was good legit anavar that would be some insane dose man! I could barely handle the mental sides from 60 combined with test and proviron I had to cut it down to 40. Was ridiculously paranoid
Yeah I wouldn't take that much again looking back, though I've seen guys taking more and daily even. For me dianabol is a real monster though I don't know how you guys do it with these 40-50mg a day doses. I get sick if I take more than 5mg at a time.

astronomical

Awards
I could only imagine the lethargy you had with that dosage. But I bet the pumps was nuts.
And Yeah it was good at first till the estro skyrocketed from it then it was all bad lol I had to sit on the toilet for a good twenty minutes with my hands on my forehead unable to move till I realized it’s probably time to take some adex lol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could only imagine the lethargy you had with that dosage. But I bet the pumps was nuts.
And Yeah it was good at first till the estro skyrocketed from it then it was all bad lol I had to sit on the toilet for a good twenty minutes with my hands on my forehead unable to move till I realized it’s probably time to take some adex lol.
No lethargy because all that 1-T with the test and 1-AD had me flying for some reason. Haven't ever replicated that energy. I would imagine that's what people mean when they say tren has a lot of energy. This was something crazy, I just had to be active. Such a strong need to move. It was hard keeping myself from trying to train twice a day.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
750 a week Test E
50mg ed Anadrol
20 Units preworkout of Novalin R (insulin)
750mcgs oral Tren

That was probably the most. Or 500 Test E, 600 Deca, and 40mgs Dbol ed

Im not really a high dosage guy..I respond really well to gear...except that stupid mentabolon...still mad about that.

Starting this week, 500 Test E, 400 Tren A eod, 50mg winny ed, and 60mgs mentabolon preworkout...just because I have it. Later on, im going to throw clen 40 ed and t3 100 ed into this cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
750 a week Test E
50mg ed Anadrol
750mcgs oral Tren

Im not really a high dosage guy..I respond really well to gear...except that stupid mentabolon...still mad about that.

Starting this week, 500 Test E, 400 Tren A eod, 50mg winny ed, and 60mgs mentabolon preworkout...just because I have it. Later on, im going to throw clen 40 ed and t3 100 ed into this cycle.
Damn dude, that's a lot of insulin. Clen and t3 is going to either shred you into something scary or pop your heart like a pimple hahahaha

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude, that's a lot of insulin. Clen and t3 is going to either shred you into something scary or pop your heart like a pimple hahahaha
Yeah..i worked my up to that over a month. I started at 2 units. During the 6 hour window, i probably did about 800 in carbs..never had an issue.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
100mg Var / 75mg Halo. I usually keep it simple.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id say ive pushed the limits with trest... the last cycle (few months backs) i did 375 trest e and 50 trest a eod. so about 575 per week... it wasnt any worse than other typical high dose AAS.. standard red skin and itchy tits.

i will note that epi andro high dose goes really well with trest/test combo

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id love to try 12wks:

1000mg primo
80mg tbol (6wks and 6wks)
250mg test

Then cruise for 6mnths:

300mg primo e
100mg test e
100mg trest e

...but no way Im affording that plus bloods every 8wks.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100mg Var / 75mg Halo. I usually keep it simple.
Ive been thinking of Halotestin..thats what you are talking about right...as a preworkout. What are your thoughts? BTW..I dont respond to trest..i dont know why..but I dont. Looking for a short acting anabolic for increased intensity strength etc. The cycle I will be running with it is Test E at 500 ew and Tren A at 100 eod. I have winny, but Im saving it for my second run of the same cycle going into summer. Ive read and listened too guys on here give very mixed reviews regarding halo. How was it for you, I dont think I would go to 75mgs due to the toxicity..but probably 40. But if it doesnt do much, Ill pass. I also just recently ran oral Tren at 750mcgs ed...I really liked it..but like Halo..toxicity is a concern. Enzemyes are back in range...but Probably not a good idea to keep beating on the ol' liver like that. Var is out..too much fake stuff and too expensive. Also, cutting, so dbol and anadrol are out. Just fishing for ideas.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure Mikey was referring to Halodrol.

I can't think of a single person that has run Halotestin at anywhere near that dosage.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol yeah if mikey was dropping 75mg halotestin prewo he'd be doin those 2hr+ training sessions LIKE A REAL MAN and not a chode

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure Mikey was referring to Halodrol.

I can't think of a single person that has run Halotestin at anywhere near that dosage.
Yeah, from what Ive read about halotestin 75mgs would be pretty hard on you. Its the 2nd most toxic oral steroid..right behind cheque drops.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, from what Ive read about halotestin 75mgs would be pretty hard on you. Its the 2nd most toxic oral steroid..right behind cheque drops.
Yeah, it would be crazy IMO.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol yeah if mikey was dropping 75mg halotestin prewo he'd be doin those 2hr+ training sessions LIKE A REAL MAN and not a chode
LOL

Reactions: Nac

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See my above post..any ideas for an anabolic used for a preworkout?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the ones Id suggest youve already tried big guy...anadrol...metribolone...etc. Id suggest Tren Base but if youre already going to be running Ace and are potentially sensitive, may not be such a good idea.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, there’s also a newer one out called boladrol, it’s bolasterone diol or Dione. Doses are all under 5mg. Seems like your kind of strong. Never tried it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
LOL! My man. I mean I've done high amounts of DMZ and Stano combined.. but I am a firm believer with juice, that less is more. I like running Var at really high doses though. Lol. 100mg Var/ 40mg Epi/ 2ml TD 4-AD is my next run.

Reactions: Nac
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
VAR. I used to get the most craziest pumps/ decent aggression. For some reason Var and DMZ pre-workout made me feel like a lion amongst peasant deer in the gym. Even though I'm only 160lbs, but I have pretty good strength.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, there’s also a newer one out called boladrol, it’s bolasterone diol or Dione. Doses are all under 5mg. Seems like your kind of strong. Never tried it.
That was released by PHF years back, boladrol. They were like 2mg caps. Basically all the beta-testers blew up, 10-20lbs in 2-3 weeks, big strength, then when everyone bought it they didn’t really get any results, at any dose.

There’s one stack product out called Carnage that claims to have it, but I would expect anything claiming to have Boladrol in it to be fake/something else.

Boladiol from Nos Labs is a great preWO at 8mg.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
750 a week Test E
50mg ed Anadrol
750mcgs oral Tren

How long did you run the oral tren for? Do you consider it a bulker

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That was released by PHF years back, boladrol. They were like 2mg caps. Basically all the beta-testers blew up, 10-20lbs in 2-3 weeks, big strength, then when everyone bought it they didn’t really get any results, at any dose.

There’s one stack product out called Carnage that claims to have it, but I would expect anything claiming to have Boladrol in it to be fake/something else.

Boladiol from Nos Labs is a great preWO at 8mg.
The nomenclature for all the stuff I see out now claiming to be boladrol would mean it IS boladiol, if boladiol is bolasterone diol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For swim, boladiol 10-12mg I bet is what he will say works.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually, **** it, just find some bolasterone. Couple mgs of that should do it.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, **** it, just find some bolasterone. Couple mgs of that should do it.
Thanks guys..I read up on that one..irs a really wet compund. Comparable to 60mgs of dbol. Since Im cutting...not a good choice. But good looking out guys, I appreciate it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys..I read up on that one..irs a really wet compund. Comparable to 60mgs of dbol. Since Im cutting...not a good choice. But good looking out guys, I appreciate it.
It’s the androstane version of Trestolone. Non 19-nor. 7a methyl chain is supposed to prevent aromatization. Seems like instead it’s able to bind to ERs on its own because of that.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious what do you mean by high estradiol and sitting on the toilet likeanxiety? Cuz yesterday i did my shot 200mg test cyp with .5 mg adex and last night felt like **** think maybe Estero was getting too high? I feel like i have began to know my body and any little change that happens. Had no appetite etc dizzy spells you name it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious what do you mean by high estradiol and sitting on the toilet likeanxiety? Cuz yesterday i did my shot 200mg test cyp with .5 mg adex and last night felt like **** think maybe Estero was getting too high? I feel like i have began to know my body and any little change that happens. Had no appetite etc dizzy spells you name it
Swelled up with water and a pounding headache... that’s high estrogen. If you’re getting dizzy that could be pressure on the heart. Usually it will take some time to build up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is very wet. If I take it before lifting the next day I look like I ate an XL meatlovers that was covered in an ounce of tribulus, without fail.

Not something I would cycle; does great for some extra aggression tho.