Higher dosages better results?Opinions

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Hello all.I am 1week out ofr my 1rst competition.All things goes great at the moment being and i am really excited to get out on stage.I was thinking of going a little higher with dosages in last week or results will be the same?Of course the diet is as it must be for a guy getting prepared for competition so these are the dosages i am into now

mix c per 1 ml
100mg testo prop
75mg tren ace
75mg mast prop i inject eod 3ml that means 300mg testo prop 225mg tren ace and 225mg mast prop

masteron propionate i inject eod again when i dont inject the mix in order to have masteron inject every day
that means 1ml/100mg eod

winstrol every day injectable form
1ml/100mg

halotestin
6x10mg splited into 3 dosages every 5hours.1 dosage is 2 hours before i hit the gym

What you say i would a little higher or results will be the same?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Nothing wrong with upping dosages 10-20% esp pre comp just be sure to increase the right ones for your goal.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Anyone which has experience with competitions and can tell me?Tomorrow is the last week so i want to know if i can up dosages for better results.

danny87

Awards
I would drop the test 2_3 weeks for the show. The rest is fine. Good luck!

Steelheart

Steelheart

Awards
Personally I would leave the dosage right where they are and add Anavar in the mix at least 2 weeks out from competition day. About 50 mg ED. Good luck bro.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
60mg of halotestin man that is high... I know pros that get by on half that