Higher dosages and more compounds

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Can higher dosages of compounds and more varied compounds help you recover when quicker?

Example...

300mg of a test only a week.

Compared to 500mg test per week..

Or....

500mg test per week...500 mg Primo...etc.

You get my point.

Any thoughts?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me it would seem so...... But I kinda always felt that once I get to 500mg of test a week any more makes no real difference for recovery. But the difference between 250 and 500 is pretty stark.

Now if I throw some dbol, msten or some other oral on top of the test I DEF heal faster.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
For me it would seem so...... But I kinda always felt that once I get to 500mg of test a week any more makes no real difference for recovery. But the difference between 250 and 500 is pretty stark.

Now if I throw some dbol, msten or some other oral on top of the test I DEF heal faster.
This is what I thought... Brilliant

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I almost always keep my T at my TRT dosage and add compounds on top of that. The only exception being when I use Masteron. It causes E2 to drop by inhibiting aromatization, so I compensate by doubling my dose.

My advice is to use as little T as you can to get the results you want. More is not always better in my experience. Just more sides.

EDIT: my TRT dose is 175mg/wk.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1000mgs of test was better then 500 mgs for me by a lot. So I'd go high test with low dose tren and an oral of choice. Others say low dose test is the way to go so it is probably an individual thing.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my upcoming cycles is gonna be 1000 test and 80mg var. I’ll revisit this thread when the day comes.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I almost always keep my T at my TRT dosage and add compounds on top of that. The only exception being when I use Masteron. It causes E2 to drop by inhibiting aromatization, so I compensate by doubling my dose.

My advice is to use as little T as you can to get the results you want. More is not always better in my experience. Just more sides.

Would you say on cycle no more than 500mg a week max...

Is more than enough?

What sides are you referring to when you say higher dosages of test.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
1000mgs of test was better then 500 mgs for me by a lot. So I'd go high test with low dose tren and an oral of choice. Others say low dose test is the way to go so it is probably an individual thing.
Went do you say it is better to go that high? What benefits?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would you say on cycle no more than 500mg a week max...

Is more than enough?

What sides are you referring to when you say higher dosages of test.
#1. The harder you blast the harder it is to fully recover. PCT becomes longer and more entailed.
#2. While on cycle you'll have to address the effects of the Test as well as the other compounds. If you stay at a standard dose, you eliminate this.
#3. Keeping your T that high for that long will have long term consequences, not just on your reproductive/endocrine system, but also your cardiovascular, liver, kidneys, etc.
#4. All of that test will cause higher levels of E2, meaning you'll have to run a lot of AI, which has its own negative effects.
#5. Though T is much cheaper than other injectable and oral steroids, the negative effects and overall added monitoring make it less attractive. I could even argue that it actually is more expensive, if you really are doing it right.
#6. Since I took the plunge and moved to blast and cruise, things have gotten considerably more simple and inexpensive. I also believe it's been easier on my body.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Edit..

If I stick to no more than 2ml for 12 weeks...Is that a high dose and how much risk?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Edit..

If I stick to no more than 2ml for 12 weeks...Is that a high dose and how much risk?
Everybody responds differently. We can't tell you how your body will react. This is why bloods are so important. Especially early in your career. I suggest you keep it simple til you know how you handle each compound.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I have to disagree here for 1 specific reason, health. Testosterone is the healthier option out of all anabolics steroids. I've seen bloods on 1500mg of testosterone per week that was almost identical to 500mg per week. Vigerous Steve did some tests with bloods showing 2000mg of test had the same bloodwork as 500. 2000 test had better bloodwork then 1000 test combined with another steroid. In all scenarios testosterone had the least impact on health markers vs any and every other steroid oral or injectable.

Now if you have a problem with estrogen sides I can see keeping test low and using higher doses of other anabolics. But if you wanna grow in the safest way possible, test should be the main component and you should use just enough of the other hormones to get the desired effects.

Now even tho I said I disagree, I don't see any problems with what your doing because it seems like your doses are always low enough that there are not many health concerns to begin with.

Just wanted to throw a view from a safety standpoint.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to disagree here for 1 specific reason, health. Testosterone is the healthier option out of all anabolics steroids. I've seen bloods on 1500mg of testosterone per week that was almost identical to 500mg per week. Vigerous Steve did some tests with bloods showing 2000mg of test had the same bloodwork as 500. 2000 test had better bloodwork then 1000 test combined with another steroid. In all scenarios testosterone had the least impact on health markers vs any and every other steroid oral or injectable.

Now if you have a problem with estrogen sides I can see keeping test low and using higher doses of other anabolics. But if you wanna grow in the safest way possible, test should be the main component and you should use just enough of the other hormones to get the desired effects.

Now even tho I said I disagree, I don't see any problems with what your doing because it seems like your doses are always low enough that there are not many health concerns to begin with.

Front double bicep 💪 for the vigorous crew here

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I think AI's and other SARMs are the real issue. Also, a lot of this comes down to genetics and personal response, as I said. If you can blast 1,000mg of T and not have any sides, that's great! Most can't.

Also, I'm certain the health impacts of using say 500mg of T instead of the TRT dose of 175mg on a blast are measurable, because I've seen my own bloods. However, I was having to use Exem, which I don't need when I keeping cruising on T and blast other compounds, so that could be some of the difference in bloods.

This is an interesting point though and I'm definitely going to try to find real research on it. I wish we could get a University to look into some of these studies! 😄

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think AI's and other SARMs are the real issue. Also, a lot of this comes down to genetics and personal response, as I said. If you can blast 1,000mg of T and not have any sides, that's great! Most can't.

Also, I'm certain the health impacts of using say 500mg of T instead of the TRT dose of 175mg on a blast are measurable, because I've seen my own bloods. However, I was having to use Exem, which I don't need when I keeping cruising on T and blast other compounds, so that could be some of the difference in bloods.

This is an interesting point though and I'm definitely going to try to find real research on it. I wish we could get a University to look into some of these studies! 😄
You missed my point, the doses mean nothing. The point im making also has nothing to do with AI or sarms.

The point is that bioidentical hormones are the safest. Say you wanna use testosterone and deca.
1000 total mg. The higher the test and the lower the deca the better your bloodwork will be on health markers, same goes for any compounds. Testosterone is the best or least negative impact on health "obviously there's some exceptions because some ppl will have different responses to different things. But in general testosterone will have the least negative health impacts. Lots of bloodwork to back it up too. Primobolin is also very very well tolerated by the large majority of people. But in the experiment. Test only had better health markers then a equal mg amount of half test half primo.

This is why as guys get older, if there health conscious typically they will stick to test, gh and insulin, because there bioidentical hormones and the most well tolerated from a health standpoint.

So yes well 500 test will have slightly worst health markers than 175 mg of test that's not what any of this is about, what this is about is if you were to take your 175 mg of test and combine it with 300 mg of say EQ, it would be healthier just to run 475 mg of testosterone.

Also, outside of the msg boards, you will be hard pressed to find any reputable coaches or trainers who recommend low test high _____ fill in the blank with whatever.

Almost all of them will have you use your highest tolerable testosterone dose and then fill in the remainder with other anabolics to reach your desired mg totals.

Now back to what I said before if you're one of those people that tolerates testosterone very badly obviously you can't use this approach but just realize it's a less healthy approach to keep your test low and your anabolics jacked up really high because they will have worse health impacts than the testosterone well for 99% of people

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

You're thinking about estrogen, I'm thinking about your liver your kidneys your heart etc

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Front double bicep for the vigorous crew here
Shoutout to Chase Irons to. I listen to him and Vigorous Steve. They’ve partnered up on a few YouTube videos.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're thinking about estrogen, I'm thinking about your liver your kidneys your heart etc
I'm thinking more about hair loss, acne, gyno, etc. I hear what you're saying though and I don't disagree.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm thinking more about hair loss, acne, gyno, etc. I hear what you're saying though and I don't disagree.
I don't necessarily disagree with you either. Were just talking about different things. Your talking about external side effects, I'm talking about health impacts.

On a side note, I can seem to run anything without hair problems. But I have to be on high alert to keep acne (back and shoulders) away.

Estrogen was never a problem either, I was never estrogen sensitive until trestolone gave me prolactin gyno and now I seem to also be slightly more estrogen sensitive.

Last edited: