Higher bp due to lifestyle

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
So basically healthy 12% bf. Cardio and eat right. However as the day goes on my heart races and higher bp. Could
Be just grinding and stress of day. I don’t have anxiety I am just type A and just get busy. My question is what type of things can naturally calm
The body. I heard cbd might help with this. Generally at night when calm
My body calms and bp is more normal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bp will generally spike around noon and then go lower late afternoon and evening. sounds like you are 'NORMAL'.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you start by writing down the most important factor here?.. the actual BP numbers morning vs afternoon vs night etc.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Morning. 135/85 ish. Maybe 140-145/88. Night. 125/82 average. I feel like my bp is super high actually. That’s what’s weird

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Morning. 135/85 ish. Maybe 140-145/88. Night. 125/82 average. I feel like my bp is super high actually. That’s what’s weird
i wouldn’t call any of those super high bro. You haven’t said how old you are but generally speaking that’s a little on the high side but nothing crazy.

personally I’d be making sure I’m getting 10k plus steps a day, taking Gallic extract, co Q10 and an omega 3 before looking at anything else.

as you’ll know your shooting for 120/80 or below and those supps would probably get you there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn’t call any of those super high bro. You haven’t said how old you are but generally speaking that’s a little on the high side but nothing crazy.

personally I’d be making sure I’m getting 10k plus steps a day, taking Gallic extract, co Q10 and an omega 3 before looking at anything else.

as you’ll know your shooting for 120/80 or below and those supps would probably get you there
(y)

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Any good recommendations on solid omega that’s plant. Fish tears my stomach up

Theonlyfanatic

Awards
Yeah. Any good recommendations on solid omega that’s plant. Fish tears my stomach up
Plant sources are usually alpha-linoleic-acid, which is usually more difficult to turn into DHA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's imperative for me to keep BP as low as i can when in relaxed state...when i feel or know from my monitor that bp is higher than what i am comfortable with i will lie flat and do deep breathing-i know this isn't always a option but it works well for me and thought i would share.