Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Profile vs the price it looks average. It's 44 on sale by the time you ship it it's $50

$1.66 per serving and only 23-25gm protein vs the typical 30g. So the value is not the greatest but not horrible.

They look tasty tho lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Try Revolution Nutrition
Yep, it looks like $120 for 2 containers that gets you $148 servings @ 25gm a serv. That's a steal, anything under $1 per serving these days is a home run.

I don't know about quality though I've never used anything from that company but like the other company I was looking at again, they look delicious especially the smores flavored one lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, it looks like $120 for 2 containers that gets you $148 servings @ 25gm a serv. That's a steal, anything under $1 per serving these days is a home run.

I don't know about quality though I've never used anything from that company but like the other company I was looking at again, they look delicious especially the smores flavored one lol
I think I am going to pull the trigger, you are right the Smores sounds really good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ProductSubtotal
HIGH WHEY™Chocolate Banana, 6lbs × 1$59.99 USD
HIGH WHEY™S'mores, 6lbs × 1$59.99 USD
HIGH WHEY™Vanilla Cake, 6lbs × 1$59.99 USD
PURE EAACandy Peach, 240g × 1$24.99 USD
ISOLATE SPLASH COCKTAIL MINIStrawberry Daiquiri, 105g × 1Free!
Creatine MonohydrateGift-50g × 1Free!
CARNITINE COOLERWatermelon, 150g × 1Free
BCAA SPLASH™Sour Cherry, 360g × 1Free
Subtotal$204.96 USD
Coupon: freemini-$0.00 USD [Remove]
Coupon: creatine-$0.00 USD [Remove]
10% OFF-$20.50 USD
Total$184.46 USD

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ProductSubtotal
HIGH WHEY™Chocolate Banana, 6lbs × 1$59.99 USD
HIGH WHEY™S'mores, 6lbs × 1$59.99 USD
HIGH WHEY™Vanilla Cake, 6lbs × 1$59.99 USD
PURE EAACandy Peach, 240g × 1$24.99 USD
ISOLATE SPLASH COCKTAIL MINIStrawberry Daiquiri, 105g × 1Free!
Creatine MonohydrateGift-50g × 1Free!
CARNITINE COOLERWatermelon, 150g × 1Free
BCAA SPLASH™Sour Cherry, 360g × 1Free
Subtotal$204.96 USD
Coupon: freemini-$0.00 USD [Remove]
Coupon: creatine-$0.00 USD [Remove]
10% OFF-$20.50 USD
Total$184.46 USD
Ya! Definitely a deal. Especially with the bonus products

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya! Definitely a deal. Especially with the bonus products
Plus - Free Shipping and another 10% off. I figure with the talk of protein prices going the way of fuel prices, it's time to stock up when you find a deal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Plus - Free Shipping and another 10% off. I figure with the talk of protein prices going the way of fuel prices, it's time to stock up when you find a deal.
Honestly, I don't do much protein powder. I try to keep it to solid food meals and just use the protein powder to flavor my desserts and add protein to other recipes that might not contain a lot of meat. Like an oats overnight bowl or something like that but with those prices I kind of feel like I should buy it lol. 2 of those 6lb jugs would last me the entire year easily

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I don't do much protein powder. I try to keep it to solid food meals and just use the protein powder to flavor my desserts and add protein to other recipes that might not contain a lot of meat. Like an oats overnight bowl or something like that but with those prices I kind of feel like I should buy it lol. 2 of those 6lb jugs would last me the entire year easily
I have over night oats for breakfast most every morning post workout, half cup of oats and 50grams of protein, than three hours later (9am) I have a Protein Powder Pudding (50grams) so I use about 4 scoops a day.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't aware they had a US side, thought only Canada, but dang wish that lemon flavor wasn't sold out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wasn't aware they had a US side, thought only Canada, but dang wish that lemon flavor wasn't sold out
I was going to order a Birthday Cake but it was sold out also.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to order a Birthday Cake but it was sold out also.
Bum.mer :/
Register your account first and they give you $10 in digital bucks to apply to the order, gonna pull the trigger here shortly on a choc/banana and maple donut

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have over night oats for breakfast most every morning post workout, half cup of oats and 50grams of protein, than three hours later (9am) I have a Protein Powder Pudding (50grams) so I use about 4 scoops a day.
Wow... I haven't heard of anyone using "Oats Overnight" or even "Huel" in a long long time...

So someone told me a while back that if you take meal replacement shakes too often throughout the day it negatively impacts the good bacteria in your intestines...

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Wow... I haven't heard of anyone using "Oats Overnight" or even "Huel" in a long long time...

So someone told me a while back that if you take meal replacement shakes too often throughout the day it negatively impacts the good bacteria in your intestines...
Overnight oats are delicious, and your “someone” is big dumb

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Love overnight protein oats. Been making mine lately with 1 scoop PES snickerdoodle, 1 scoop PES peanut butter cup, and ezekiel cereal since it had a tad more volume that regular oats. Beverly UMP CNC and rocky road have also been my go-tos.

What are your favorite protein powders for it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love overnight protein oats. Been making mine lately with 1 scoop PES snickerdoodle, 1 scoop PES peanut butter cup, and ezekiel cereal since it had a tad more volume that regular oats. Beverly UMP CNC and rocky road have also been my go-tos.

What are your favorite protein powders for it?
Core Pudd'n makes them really thick and creamy, I like that !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been buying the 2% chocolate fairlife milk. Double the protein, half the sugar and lactose free. I mix that with a scoop of protein powder and a scoop of collagen protein powder and pour it over a cup of oats for overnight oats.

Comes out like chocolate pudding mixer with oats. 600 calories, 53gm protein plus a additional 10gm of collagen protein.

it's low in fat and high in complex carbs. Sometimes il add a banana and some chia seeds to beef it up on a bulk or cut the oats to a half cup and add peanut butter if I want lower carbs and more fat.

Hey rocket, when your order comes in I'd love to know how those taste. If you like them I'm gonna probably grab 2

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I have been buying the 2% chocolate fairlife milk. Double the protein, half the sugar and lactose free. I mix that with a scoop of protein powder and a scoop of collagen protein powder and pour it over a cup of oats for overnight oats.

Comes out like chocolate pudding mixer with oats. 600 calories, 53gm protein plus a additional 10gm of collagen protein.

it's low in fat and high in complex carbs. Sometimes il add a banana and some chia seeds to beef it up on a bulk or cut the oats to a half cup and add peanut butter if I want lower carbs and more fat.

Hey rocket, when your order comes in I'd love to know how those taste. If you like them I'm gonna probably grab 2
That sounds great.

If I want a protein explosion, I do 200g egg whites with 2 scoops of protein (whey/casein blend), 50ml of fairlife, 57g of ezekiel bran cereal. Comes out to like 100g protein and 60g carbs, and it’s dense af.

Will also add pb2 to the mix, psyllium husk powder if I want it extra thick, or true nutrition flavor pack chocolate fudge powder if I want it super sweet

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I’ll check it out!! The fluffernilla sounds bomb. I like to stay under 120 cals usually but I love experimenting with different protein flavors for my morning oats

TMan86

Awards
Vanilla cake protein is one of the best tasting I have ever had.
I buy all my protein and bulk stuff from these guys up here in Canada.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll check it out!! The fluffernilla sounds bomb. I like to stay under 120 cals usually but I love experimenting with different protein flavors for my morning oats
That was the first one I opened, It was GREAT !! I mixed it with some 100 calorie ISO so it brings the total down !

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
That was the first one I opened, It was GREAT !! I mixed it with some 100 calorie ISO so it brings the total down !
That’s genius. Cookie dough n cream sounds bomb too. How’s that one?

And what’s the ideal combo for ISO + Pudd’n as far as flavors?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s genius. Cookie dough n cream sounds bomb too. How’s that one?

And what’s the ideal combo for ISO + Pudd’n as far as flavors?
I am using the Cookie Dough now, I just mixed it with some Spartan Banana Split we will see in the morning how it taste.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I am using the Cookie Dough now, I just mixed it with some Spartan Banana Split we will see in the morning how it taste.
How was it? I was thinking of Cookie Dough pudd'n with banana cream ISO myself. Been craving banana flavor lately and heard good things about that ISO

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How was it? I was thinking of Cookie Dough pudd'n with banana cream ISO myself. Been craving banana flavor lately and heard good things about that ISO
I really liked it, I haven't had a banana protein powder in years, it's a nice change. I will mix it with some Peanut Butter Protein next

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have idea of quality of this protein? Deal seems to be very good

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vanilla cake protein is one of the best tasting I have ever had.
I buy all my protein and bulk stuff from these guys up here in Canada.
@chainsaw see above quote

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was the lemon similar to the old Lemon Cream Pie from Xtreme Formulations (Ultra Peptide)?

Have you tried the Maple Donut?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was the lemon similar to the old Lemon Cream Pie from Xtreme Formulations (Ultra Peptide)?

I have not tried maple donut. I am using iced cappuccino right now. Don't know if anyone else is using this brand but I find that I have hard time digesting it. It gives me gas and bloating and usually I don't have an issue with protien powders.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It gives me gas and bloating and usually I don't have an issue with protien powders
I've had a few protein powders do that to me in the past. Anytime they do they go on my don't buy again list. Or at least that's what my wife says since she has to deal with the gas :ROFLMAO:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I only ever had 1 tub of the XF, I'd say the High Whey has less of a lemon flavor than what I recall XF had... Still good but not as lemon-ful as I had hoped.
Maple donut is really good, planning to pick up another tub of it, Gingerbread, bday cake and Krispy treat also all VERY good

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried maple donut. I am using iced cappuccino right now. Don't know if anyone else is using this brand but I find that I have hard time digesting it. It gives me gas and bloating and usually I don't have an issue with protien powders.
I've gone thru several tubs, haven't had any gas/bloating issues...I also use a probiotic/Gut Health daily too, so that may help, idk

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only ever had 1 tub of the XF, I'd say the High Whey has less of a lemon flavor than what I recall XF had... Still good but not as lemon-ful as I had hoped.
Maple donut is really good, planning to pick up another tub of it, Gingerbread, bday cake and Krispy treat also all VERY good
Thanks. Heading up to CAN today and might pickup this protein. The Maple Donut seems unique so maybe I'll go with that..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone thru several tubs, haven't had any gas/bloating issues...I also use a probiotic/Gut Health daily too, so that may help, idk
I take a prebiotic. Do you notice it's a little thicker than most protein? I can't chug it down. Maybe is the milk protein isolate. But usually wpc and wpi I digest with no problems

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see Revolution making its way to the US. Been a brand ambassador for them for 2 years now and been exclusively using their protein. Their warehouse HQ is close to where I live. Visited them a couple of times already, bunch of good people.

I dont know if it’ll work in the US sites, but if you add my coupon RNTUAN, you’ll receive a feee mini tub (can be whey or preworkout or aminos).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see Revolution making its way to the US. Been a brand ambassador for them for 2 years now and been exclusively using their protein. I dont know if it’ll work in the US sites, but if you add my coupon RNTUAN, you’ll receive a feee mini tub (can be whey or preworkout or aminos).
Any recommendations on protein flavors and anything else from this brand? Going to Canada today and plan on getting some stuff from the lineup. Thanks in advance.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations on protein flavors and anything else from this brand? Going to Canada today and plan on getting some stuff from the lineup. Thanks in advance.
The pumpkin spice is really good, funny thing is the gingerbread tastes exactly the same, I have a feeling they simply swapped label lmao

I finished a tub of birthday cake recently, it’s decent if you like that flavor. Lemon is awesome in greek yogurt. Churros is also excellent on oats.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought (3) tubs but I forget what flavor I tried. I will have to look when I get home ???

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take a prebiotic. Do you notice it's a little thicker than most protein? I can't chug it down. Maybe is the milk protein isolate. But usually wpc and wpi I digest with no problems
It is thicker, due to the multi pro blend going on, which is another reason I really like it but ya, the MPI may be what's causing you the issues, sorry man

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see Revolution making its way to the US. Been a brand ambassador for them for 2 years now and been exclusively using their protein. Their warehouse HQ is close to where I live. Visited them a couple of times already, bunch of good people.

I dont know if it’ll work in the US sites, but if you add my coupon RNTUAN, you’ll receive a feee mini tub (can be whey or preworkout or aminos).
I'm in the US, using your code tosses a mini isolate splash in the cart, fyi

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is thicker, due to the multi pro blend going on, which is another reason I really like it but ya, the MPI may be what's causing you the issues, sorry man
Bummer yeah needed a more quicker digesting protein... bought 6 tubs lol

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer yeah needed a more quicker digesting protein... bought 6 tubs lol
They also have a thickening agent; guar gum. I use about 6 oz of milk with a scoop and it turns into a pudding. Love it lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used the Smore's so far it was pretty good !!

Revolution.jpg