High prolactin indicators

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just on a test cycle right now but kind of have a feeling i have high prolactin potentially?

Does test cause this or is the usually just from deca and others? I get morning wood on occasion and keeping an erection is no problem at all. But my sex drive isnt too crazy, definetly wouldnt say its bad just meh. Just takes a little more foreplay to get me fully revved up.

I know acne is usually an indicator and ive started to notice some on my chest. Is there any other way to see where prolactin sits without getting bloods done?

Appreciate the input

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Just on a test cycle right now but kind of have a feeling i have high prolactin potentially?

Does test cause this or is the usually just from deca and others? I get morning wood on occasion and keeping an erection is no problem at all. But my sex drive isnt too crazy, definetly wouldnt say its bad just meh. Just takes a little more foreplay to get me fully revved up.

I know acne is usually an indicator and ive started to notice some on my chest. Is there any other way to see where prolactin sits without getting bloods done?

Appreciate the input
I would not call acne a good indicator of high prolactin.

A good indicator of high prolactin is being able to get hard but not being able to climax. Going soft at the end right when climax should have happened (the most frustrating thing ever if you’re horny as a bull moose in a fish market) is a great indicator. Also, lactation, another solid indicator; albeit a rather grim one.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I would not call acne a good indicator of high prolactin.

A good indicator of high prolactin is being able to get hard but not being able to climax. Going soft at the end right when climax should have happened (the most frustrating thing ever if you’re horny as a bull moose in a fish market) is a great indicator. Also, lactation, another solid indicator; albeit a rather grim one.
Damn, is kaber the only solution to this or are there some OTC solutions/ ways to prevent?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does p5p do anything?

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How are you handling e, I wouldnt jump to prolactin based on what you said

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pramiplexole will fix it. Research your dosing because it will put you on your ass if you overdo it.