High IGF-1 and secretagogues

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So after getting blood tests and everything I found out my IGF-1 was above the top of the scale (I don’t remember the actual measurement of range itself like ng/dL or what) at 500 and the range was 220-450 so what I’m curious of is if taking a secretagogue like MK-677, Ipamorelin, CJC, GHRP etc would even make much of a difference if I’m already pumping out those levels.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So after getting blood tests and everything I found out my IGF-1 was above the top of the scale (I don’t remember the actual measurement of range itself like ng/dL or what) at 500 and the range was 220-450 so what I’m curious of is if taking a secretagogue like MK-677, Ipamorelin, CJC, GHRP etc would even make much of a difference if I’m already pumping out those levels.
I don't have a answer for you but I know guys on real gh that are not much higher then you so if I were you I would put some extra effort and really push myself. People with naturally High igf-1 are suspose to put in muscle very easy. My igf always came back high normal range and im a very easy gainer. Don't know if there's a real term for that lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your IGF is crazy high then you’ve already got half the battle covered.

Eat them carbs and gain them muskulls.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I figured if I’m already pumping out a high amount of growth then there wouldn’t be much of a difference with MK677 or anything like that. Not sure I can increase my IGF output anymore.

mynewusername

Awards
Yeah I figured if I’m already pumping out a high amount of growth then there wouldn’t be much of a difference with MK677 or anything like that. Not sure I can increase my IGF output anymore.
how tall are you, do you have big hands, a deep voice, how old are you? if u got all the specifics of some1 with a high hgh then that probably means that the test wasnt a fluke + if ur 20ish years old mk677 might not benefit u as much as some 70 y old.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how tall are you, do you have big hands, a deep voice, how old are you? if u got all the specifics of some1 with a high hgh then that probably means that the test wasnt a fluke + if ur 20ish years old mk677 might not benefit u as much as some 70 y old.
This is exactly what baffles me. He supposedly secretes too much gh yet has no signs of acromegaly. And he is 5'11 if i am correct.