goalinmind
Member
What do you do about your high RBC levels? Just keep donating blood?
what kind of sides would you experience if you don't donate blood while on cycle?Nattokinase:
Invalid Link Removed
Naringin:
Invalid Link Removed
Im not necessarily suggesting to run both together. Some guys get success with one or other. I would muse there may be some synergy based on MoAs. Maybe.
The drop in hcrit may not be as dramatic as youd get from a donation, but the supps shouldnt impact iron negatively, and can be used continuously (most of us are restricted by donation periods).
Also be aware that naringin is a cyp3a4 inhibitor.
what kind of sides would you experience if you don't donate blood while on cycle?
or what would be the reason for donating blood in first place ?
thanks bro
thank u for the info, makes sense now that nothing helps my bp while on cycle I never gave bloodIf hcrit is high, you may see an increase in BP. But, I wouldnt rely on that as a necessary indicator. Meaning, you could have high BP but within-range hcrit; you could have high hcrit but normal BP.
Bloods are ideal.
Some AAS will carry higher risk factor, too. Ultimately self-assessment comes down to experience with various compounds, doses, time, and sides. But again, bloods will tell all.
thank u for the info, makes sense now that nothing helps my bp while on cycle I never gave blood
cbc?Without knowing any more details Id still be hesitant to conclude that. You didnt do a cbc on-/post-cycle?
Yeah its a blood panel, "complete blood count": hcrit, red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, etc.
oh no never did, just hormone and lipid organs but damn I'll start doing that!
never thought bro, I'm glad I stopped by this thread , thank uId highly recommend getting one done when youre at your most "natty". Good to have an idea of what your homeostasis is looking like.