High hemoglobin/hematocrit

goalinmind

goalinmind

Awards
What do you do about your high RBC levels? Just keep donating blood?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nattokinase:

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2007002572A2?cl=en

Naringin:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3243695

Im not necessarily suggesting to run both together. Some guys get success with one or other. I would muse there may be some synergy based on MoAs. Maybe.

The drop in hcrit may not be as dramatic as youd get from a donation, but the supps shouldnt impact iron negatively, and can be used continuously (most of us are restricted by donation periods).

Also be aware that naringin is a cyp3a4 inhibitor.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those of us on TRT experience high hematocrit and donate blood regularly to bring levels down. Just be careful not to crash your ferritin levels by over donating. I crashed mine by donating every 2 months for 6 months. A year later and my ferritin is still crashed.

Reactions: Nac

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nattokinase:

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2007002572A2?cl=en

Naringin:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3243695

Im not necessarily suggesting to run both together. Some guys get success with one or other. I would muse there may be some synergy based on MoAs. Maybe.

The drop in hcrit may not be as dramatic as youd get from a donation, but the supps shouldnt impact iron negatively, and can be used continuously (most of us are restricted by donation periods).

Also be aware that naringin is a cyp3a4 inhibitor.
what kind of sides would you experience if you don't donate blood while on cycle?
or what would be the reason for donating blood in first place ?
thanks bro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what kind of sides would you experience if you don't donate blood while on cycle?
or what would be the reason for donating blood in first place ?
thanks bro
If hcrit is high, you may see an increase in BP. But, I wouldnt rely on that as a necessary indicator. Meaning, you could have high BP but within-range hcrit; you could have high hcrit but normal BP.

Bloods are ideal.

Some AAS will carry higher risk factor, too. Ultimately self-assessment comes down to experience with various compounds, doses, time, and sides. But again, bloods will tell all.

goalinmind

goalinmind

Awards
High hematocrit and hemoglobin are usually indicators of thicker blood/more red blood cells. If you start reaching into the higher numbers while on TRT or for other reasons it forces your heart to work harder and can lead to heart failure, heart attack, blood pressure issues etc...

There's a story out there about the pro cyclists and they would use EPO to get their blood counts much higher than normal, many of them would end up going for bike rides just to keep their heart flowing. Meaning thicker blood = heart issues since it is harder on the heart to pump all that blood. The cyclists would usually workout as much as they could while taking EPO and whatever else they might have been on..

you normally don't want to have very high levels for long term. Also, if your hemoglobin is over 21.5 those donation centers can't take your blood. You would need to reach out to a doc to get a prescription to get your blood taken out. High levels = donation centers can't even use that blood

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obviously professional athletes will have the benefit of professional monitoring and access to any pharmaceutical which may reduce other sides/risks.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If hcrit is high, you may see an increase in BP. But, I wouldnt rely on that as a necessary indicator. Meaning, you could have high BP but within-range hcrit; you could have high hcrit but normal BP.

Bloods are ideal.

Some AAS will carry higher risk factor, too. Ultimately self-assessment comes down to experience with various compounds, doses, time, and sides. But again, bloods will tell all.
thank u for the info, makes sense now that nothing helps my bp while on cycle I never gave blood

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank u for the info, makes sense now that nothing helps my bp while on cycle I never gave blood
Without knowing any more details Id still be hesitant to conclude that. You didnt do a cbc on-/post-cycle?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah its a blood panel, "complete blood count": hcrit, red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, etc.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah its a blood panel, "complete blood count": hcrit, red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, etc.
oh no never did, just hormone and lipid organs but damn I'll start doing that!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id highly recommend getting one done when youre at your most "natty". Good to have an idea of what your homeostasis is looking like.
never thought bro, I'm glad I stopped by this thread , thank u

Reactions: Nac