High heart rate on T3?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi! After a long time of not working out because of work, I started getting back in shape. The thing is that now I'm around 22-23% bf and not as fit as I was before I joined the army.
I've run T3 cycles at 50 to 75mcg ed in the past, and never had high heart rate issues.
Now I'm 3 days into a 75mcg cycle and today I feel that my heart rate is really high. My mi band 3 measured on avg 110-118bpm, but I dont think that it's that accurate. Could it be the high t3? My resting heart rate was 53 before I got all these extra pounds of fat, so is it because I got less fit and it exaggerates the symptoms of high t3, or is it something else?
Tomorrow I'll do 25mcg for a week then stop and see if it comes back to normal.

Does any of you that have used t3 gotten any cardiac problems?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi! After a long time of not working out because of work, I started getting back in shape. The thing is that now I'm around 22-23% bf and not as fit as I was before I joined the army.
I've run T3 cycles at 50 to 75mcg ed in the past, and never had high heart rate issues.
Now I'm 3 days into a 75mcg cycle and today I feel that my heart rate is really high. My mi band 3 measured on avg 110-118bpm, but I dont think that it's that accurate. Could it be the high t3? My resting heart rate was 53 before I got all these extra pounds of fat, so is it because I got less fit and it exaggerates the symptoms of high t3, or is it something else?
Tomorrow I'll do 25mcg for a week then stop and see if it comes back to normal.

Does any of you that have used t3 gotten any cardiac problems?
What is your resting heart rate now??
And how much t3 are you taking?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Heads up. I went and had bloods tested shortly after I posted this attyea military hospital. My t3 was very high (well, duh) around 9pcg/ml and my tsh low (because of all the exogenous t3 intake). My heart rate was 110 to 128bpm, and core temp at 37.2°C resting.
Now its 17.25pm and since 15.00my Herat rate dropped to my normal 55bpm.
But I was worried because it's the first time I react like that to t3. Ive done cycles up to 75- 100mcg ed for 6 weeks, and had no adverse effects. Also it's always legit pharma grade (unipharma), cause in Greece T3 does not require prescription and is dirt cheap (1€ per 30 tabs 25mcg per tab packet).
The dose I took was 75mcg

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'll do 25mcg tomorrow and another 25 shortly after to see.
What an increase in my metabolic rate did I theoretically have with a core temp of 37.2?