High estrogen on TRT

MRXNA

Awards
Hello.

My first cycle ever was Test E only, i took 400 mg a week for 12 weeks.
I would continue with trt after cycle.
Now for 8 weeks, I have been using 150mg a week a trt. But I struggle with high estrogen levels. 3 times higher than normal. What am I doing?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello.

Now for 8 weeks, I have been using 150mg a week a trt. But I struggle with high estrogen levels. 3 times higher than normal. What am I doing?
Did you take a break after your cycle or did you go right into this TRT dose?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most likely your estrogen is still elevated from yiur cycle. It takes longer for e2 to drop vs. Testosterone numbers

MRXNA

Awards
Thnx for answere. I will take new blood test in 4-5 weeks and see :) So no need for Al?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thnx for answere. I will take new blood test in 4-5 weeks and see :) So no need for Al?
You can use a ai to help bring it down faster. Or just stop pinning test for 3ish weeks and pick back up with your trt dose on week 4.

Usually after a cycle you want to stop pinning every for 3-4 weeks To let your hormones drop back down into range. Then you just pick up with your t r t dose. But if you end your cycle and immediately start pinning your TRT dose. It's going to be months before you actually get down to real trt testosterone levels And you're basically just still on cycle the whole time

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can use a ai to help bring it down faster. Or just stop pinning test for 3ish weeks and pick back up with your trt dose on week 4.

Usually after a cycle you want to stop pinning every for 3-4 weeks To let your hormones drop back down into range. Then you just pick up with your t r t dose. But if you end your cycle and immediately start pinning your TRT dose. It's going to be months before you actually get down to real trt testosterone levels And you're basically just still on cycle the whole time
This is good info I did not realize that. So blast and cruise is actually blast, pause, then cruise?

MRXNA

Awards

Thanks for that. I will try and check that out. :)

No PCT that 3- weeks, just let your body fix it self? :)

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for that. I will try and check that out. :)

No PCT that 3- weeks, just let your body fix it self? :)
You can't pct if yiur going to Stay on testosterone and no, the body is not going to fix anything during this time. Your just letting the majority of the hormones run there course and leave yiur system.

Testosterone e and c have a half life of about 8 days. It takes 5 times the half life for a drug to clear. About 40ish days

So if your testosterone is 3500 it's gonna take about 40 days before it gets close to zero.

If yiur last shot of a cycle is Immediately followed by your TRT dosing then you're not letting the hormone levels drop. You're just adding more and keeping them elevated for a longer period of time.

But if you wait about 3-4 weeks that test level of 3500 is gonna drop down to around 1000 and now your in trt range

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello.

I’m curious as what’s high estrogen levels to you? Any Bloods to show? How do you feel? Pecker work fine, no real water heavy retention? are the nips fine?
This is good info I did not realize that. So blast and cruise is actually blast, pause, then cruise?
Or blast then go low on the trt then after a few weeks come back to your regular trt dose.

I'm lucky I don’t really convert to estrogen hardcore at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no pause because the hormones are still in yiur system. Your still blasting for about 3 weeks after the last injection of your cycle.

If someone was to blast say 500 test for 12 weeks and Immediately go to their trt dose for 6 weeks and then start another blast. There was no cruise, your just blasting year round

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's no pause because the hormones are still in yiur system. Your still blasting for about 3 weeks after the last injection of your cycle.

If someone was to blast say 500 test for 12 weeks and Immediately go to their trt dose for 6 weeks and then start another blast. There was no cruise, your just blasting year round
How do you feel about blasting then say your trt dose is 200 to 250 a week. Instead of dropping your test out completely you drop down to say 75 to 100 mg a week for a month.
In my mind this makes more sense granted the long ester test stays around longer but, rather than the body being cut off completely of exogenous test you have a smooth glide down.

Also I get it will slope gently down without pinning lower. My thinking is what if someone clears faster then others wouldn’t it at that point be better to give some outside test this way you don’t have a stark drop all of a sudden?