High(er) dose test + mast ONLY cycle

rspicer0313

Awards
Anyone have experience with using high dose of test and mast only? What was your ideal ratio of dosing the compounds? How was your e2 on cycle? Were you holding any water?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How high are we talking about, 1g of Test?

I haven’t gone that high but I done 400mg of each Test/Mast with good results, no blood test so I can’t say for sure but I looked lean, felt great and got stronger so I would assume E was under control. I would use 1:1 Test/Mast up until 600mg, higher doses than I don’t know.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I haven’t gone that high but I done 400mg of each Test/Mast with good results, no blood test so I can’t say for sure but I looked lean, felt great and got stronger so I would assume E was under control. I would use 1:1 Test/Mast up until 600mg, higher doses than I don’t know.
All of this☝ I think I remember Dave Crossland talking about doing a gram of each but he used crazy doses back in the day

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yep, Test/Mast at 400/400 always seen results, so that’s usually what I recommend, but I’m older and really don’t push things like I did back in the day. You really shouldn’t have any estrogen issues on that, the Mast helps with estrogen. I’ve never needed an Ai on that cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone have experience with using high dose of test and mast only? What was your ideal ratio of dosing the compounds? How was your e2 on cycle? Were you holding any water?
Here's the problem with your question.

Ideal ratios are not a thing. There person dependent. Most ppl will do fine with 2 to 1 test to mast to start. But as the testosterone dose increases you will need significantly more mast to combat estrogen. But, some ppl can run a gram of test with no estrogen control and be just fine. I myself and many others here like a 50/50 split, maybe slightly more test, but for so.e ppl that will give them low estrogen sides. So there's just too many variables.

I dont use high doses of test or mast, but I've seen plenty of ppl run crazy doses. The guy who's helping me plan out my next cycle has ran some pretty high doses and he's run into a contest prep on 1200 test, 1200mast and 300 tren. Pulled test 3 weeks out and added all the dht orals and ai's. Did not crash his estrogen.

There's just so many variables.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's the problem with your question.

Ideal ratios are not a thing. There person dependent. Most ppl will do fine with 2 to 1 test to mast to start. But as the testosterone dose increases you will need significantly more mast to combat estrogen. But, some ppl can run a gram of test with no estrogen control and be just fine. I myself and many others here like a 50/50 split, maybe slightly more test, but for so.e ppl that will give them low estrogen sides. So there's just too many variables.

I dont use high doses of test or mast, but I've seen plenty of ppl run crazy doses. The guy who's helping me plan out my next cycle has ran some pretty high doses and he's run into a contest prep on 1200 test, 1200mast and 300 tren. Pulled test 3 weeks out and added all the dht orals and ai's. Did not crash his estrogen.

There's just so many variables.
That's such a legit cycle I'm putting it on my to do list for 2024, with gh and slin with it

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me 425 T and 225 Mast seems to be wonderful. Next time im gonna try higher, with T at 425 still but Mast at 350 or so. Somehow on the 425T and 225 mast(plus a few other things!) I have gained over 20lbs in 16 weeks and still have veins in my arms, bicep, and legs.