High Dosed 11-Ketotestosterone

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Has anyone ever tried running this solo to add a bit of strength and muscle? Would say maybe gaining 5lbs in 8 weeks and adding 10-15 lbs on the bench press type gains with 250mg transdermal per day be possible?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO if you eat to gain that amount then yes absolutely. Study participants gained just shy of 6lbs at the top end on ARA over eight weeks so yes 11-keto is, once again IMO, capable.

What it WON'T do is blow you up with a bunch of glycogen and water weight, which looks awesome when it's in the muscle, but is NOT REAL MUSCLE.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those sound like reasonable goals to me. I like 11KT and have ran it solo, but only during a cut. It certainly helped me lean out while maintaining strength and muscle mass. I'm sure the 11KT will help but if those were my goals and it was me, I'd prefer running a low to moderate dose of transdermal Dienolone. That is, if you can get your hands on some as Apex doesn't sell anymore. It's great for strength. I have ran it solo at 75mg per day and blasted through plateaus adding a good 20 lbs on bench press. Think at that time I went from a top set of 245x8 to 265x8. Which is where I'm still at today on that lift.

Would be curious as to your results if you did run the 11KT though for strength as most do run it while cutting. I have a pretty good stach of it myself. The 5lb gain should mostly come down to diet. Shoot for about 500 calories over daily maintenance. Good luck brother.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a fan of high dose 11kt but unsure about putting on appreciable muscle but boy it sure gives that hard 3D look almost like a weak tren

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im thinking you may need more than that but diet should detail the outcome.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a fan of high dose 11kt but unsure about putting on appreciable muscle but boy it sure gives that hard 3D look almost like a weak tren
How many times have people truly used it with a diet designed to gain though? Almost always it is used while dieting. I am of the opinion that anything anabolic/anti-catabolic will work to gain muscle in a proper surplus. I say this with the caveat of actual muscle gain not weight gain with glycogen and fluid which many other compounds would supply better than 11-keto.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many times have people truly used it with a diet designed to gain though? Almost always it is used while dieting. I am of the opinion that anything anabolic/anti-catabolic will work to gain muscle in a proper surplus. I say this with the caveat of actual muscle gain not weight gain with glycogen and fluid which many other compounds would supply better than 11-keto.
Excellent point!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think some people do in fact use it this way. PA has stated the andronicity is there at higher doses to facilitate strength and muscle gains.. though it uses other pathways.. as this has a critical cortisol component that some other anabolics dont provide.

I would look to reach into the oral range for dosing if what you want is size. as mentioned this is probably a better cutting agent that it is a mass builder.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
i think some people do in fact use it this way. PA has stated the andronicity is there at higher doses to facilitate strength and muscle gains.. though it uses other pathways.. as this has a critical cortisol component that some other anabolics dont provide.

I would look to reach into the oral range for dosing if what you want is size. as mentioned this is probably a better cutting agent that it is a mass builder.
Is it available in pill form? I believe the precursor 11-oxo is still around.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it available in pill form? I believe the precursor 11-oxo is still around.
if you can find any.. the raws to make it are gone so anything on the market is either not 11 ketosterone or its the last of the last.