High dose transdermal Andros

evilsquidward

Awards
I'm 2 week into 50mg anavar + 150mg transdermal 4andro. Going to run the anavar for 8 weeks. What if I upped the 4andro dosage to 250-300mg, would it be strong maybe comparable to a decent dosage of injectable testosterone? Is there anything else you would add to this stack for bulking?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm 2 week into 50mg anavar + 150mg transdermal 4andro. Going to run the anavar for 8 weeks. What if I upped the 4andro dosage to 250-300mg, would it be strong maybe comparable to a decent dosage of injectable testosterone? Is there anything else you would add to this stack for bulking?
It's going to be stronger then 150mg, but not close to injectable testosterone unless your talking about a low trt dose of test.

There's a limit to how much will convert to test, I don't recall ever seeing anyone get there testosterone above what's considered the normal or natural range with 4andro. It will however jack your estrogen up more which can allow for more growth, but also more side effects. Even transdermal testosterone can't get you much past the upper limits of what's considered normal

evilsquidward

Awards
It's going to be stronger then 150mg, but not close to injectable testosterone unless your talking about a low trt dose of test.

There's a limit to how much will convert to test, I don't recall ever seeing anyone get there testosterone above what's considered the normal or natural range with 4andro. It will however jack your estrogen up more which can allow for more growth, but also more side effects. Even transdermal testosterone can't get you much past the upper limits of what's considered normal
Dang I didnt know it worked like that. Do you know anything else could stack with 4andro and anavar? I don't know about adding another oral cuz I don't want to **** my liver

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dang I didnt know it worked like that. Do you know anything else could stack with 4andro and anavar? I don't know about adding another oral cuz I don't want to **** my liver
Another oral won't kill you, but it's not necessary if this is your first cycle.

Some liver friendly orals (or TD) are 1andro although I'm not a fan. Epiandro I'm a big fan but higher doses.

Sarms I'm a fan of lgd.

But trust me, I've wasted a lot of gear thinking that more automatically means more gains. It does to a small degree, the food really determines the results.

I prefer injectables over all of them tho. There typically safer, can be used much longer and provide better results.

evilsquidward

Awards
Another oral won't kill you, but it's not necessary if this is your first cycle.

Some liver friendly orals (or TD) are 1andro although I'm not a fan. Epiandro I'm a big fan but higher doses.

Sarms I'm a fan of lgd.

But trust me, I've wasted a lot of gear thinking that more automatically means more gains. It does to a small degree, the food really determines the results.

I prefer injectables over all of them tho. There typically safer, can be used much longer and provide better results.
I've done a few oral cycles, rad140 tbol dbol. Do you think 750-1000mg oral epiandrosterone for 6-8 weeks would actually make a difference in muscle/strength gained? It seems like everyone says epiandro is weak and used for cutting. Also I don't want to go bald. So in total it would look like:

Weeks 1-2: 50mg anavar, 150mg 4andro
Weeks 3-8: 50mg anavar, 1000mg epiandrosterone, 150mg 4andro
Considering adding weeks 9-12 but not sure what of

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've done a few oral cycles, rad140 tbol dbol. Do you think 750-1000mg oral epiandrosterone for 6-8 weeks would actually make a difference in muscle/strength gained? It seems like everyone says epiandro is weak and used for cutting. Also I don't want to go bald. So in total it would look like:

Weeks 1-2: 50mg anavar, 150mg 4andro
Weeks 3-8: 50mg anavar, 1000mg epiandrosterone, 150mg 4andro
Considering adding weeks 9-12 but not sure what of
Epi Andro oral 600-1200mg a day to notice it.

Epi Andro gives me positive agression and strength and focus to lift harder and heavier.

The choice of gear does not make you bulk or cut, the food does. Just keep your goals realistic. The average person can gain about 10-12lbs of muscle in a year on a full blown steroid cycle.

You can put on 20,30 or even 50 lbs but it's not muscle. Most of it will be water and glycogen that looks like muscle.

Swing how you already used dbol, anything you add on this cycle with the exception of superdrol or anadrol is going to pale in comparison to your dbol cycle.

The food is more important, trust me.
I've bulked on a gram of injectables with a half ass meal plan and bulked on trt with a great meal plan and had better results with the trt and a good diet. No don't get me wrong if i were on a full blown cycle and had a perfect diet the results would have been 10 times better but you get the point