High dose 500mg+ transdermal epiandro

CRACK HEAD

Awards
I'm about to start a new cycle soon and trying to get swole as ****. Gain a lot of strength, size, mass. I was planning on 25mg dbol, 450mg epiandrosterone for 50 days with nac and tudca. I don't want to push the dbol any higher and **** my liver. Is it worth picking up another bottle of transdermal epi and upping the dosage or running it longer? It's only like $50 so idrc about the cost. I'm gonna lift 6-7 days per week on push pull legs split training hard as **** and eat like a 700 calorie surplus everyday. I want to make a big noticeable difference to where people are like damn bro what have you been eating

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Watch out. High dose epi andro aka DHT can cause severe anger.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm about to start a new cycle soon and trying to get swole as ****. Gain a lot of strength, size, mass. I was planning on 25mg dbol, 450mg epiandrosterone for 50 days with nac and tudca. I don't want to push the dbol any higher and **** my liver. Is it worth picking up another bottle of transdermal epi and upping the dosage or running it longer? It's only like $50 so idrc about the cost. I'm gonna lift 6-7 days per week on push pull legs split training hard as **** and eat like a 700 calorie surplus everyday. I want to make a big noticeable difference to where people are like damn bro what have you been eating
@Smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, you should stay @25mg because of side effects like estrogen and blood pressure, lipids ect. The liver is the absolute least of your concern. I don't think anyone has ever gotten liver problems from oral steroids unless they already had a preexisting problem. Back in the 70's and 80's guys ran orals year round. I know guys doing 200-300mg dbol and anadrol for powerlifting meets, guys running SD @50-100mg a day.

A healthy liver can handle it. Still, keep a eye on it tho

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran 400-500mg transdermal Epiandro and honestly didn’t tell a difference than without it. Maybe some strength and recomp effects, but no DHT or aggression, “alpha” feeling, etc.

if you’re running Dbol, I’d say save your money and pin test.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran 400-500mg transdermal Epiandro and honestly didn’t tell a difference than without it. Maybe some strength and recomp effects, but no DHT or aggression, “alpha” feeling, etc.

if you’re running Dbol, I’d say save your money and pin test.
I feel it differently than you explain. Its subtle in that I don't walk around feeling "on" but when I am working out, I can feel the added strength, plus I get an elevated mood. It's not a compound to add mass with. It's not even good solo imo. when it's added to a sound cycle base, it really shines.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel it differently than you explain. Its subtle in that I don't walk around feeling "on" but when I am working out, I can feel the added strength, plus I get an elevated mood. It's not a compound to add mass with. It's not even good solo imo. when it's added to a sound cycle base, it really shines.
That makes sense! I just ran it with Androsterone, so not really either one a good option to feel “on” or gain mass. I did lean out good and strength was decent the whole time, muscle fullness, etc. not completely useless by any means.

in the instance of his original question, this cycle just sounds bad as a whole and the end result will be very disappointing if he is wanting mass that will stay after he’s complete.

like I said originally, if you can get Dbol and aren’t scared to use it and actually want sustainable mass like he is talking, he needs to either run test for real or lower his expectations. That or use something like Msten instead with a decent oral/transdermal “test” base

CRACK HEAD

Awards
That makes sense! I just ran it with Androsterone, so not really either one a good option to feel “on” or gain mass. I did lean out good and strength was decent the whole time, muscle fullness, etc. not completely useless by any means.

in the instance of his original question, this cycle just sounds bad as a whole and the end result will be very disappointing if he is wanting mass that will stay after he’s complete.

like I said originally, if you can get Dbol and aren’t scared to use it and actually want sustainable mass like he is talking, he needs to either run test for real or lower his expectations. That or use something like Msten instead with a decent oral/transdermal “test” base
Yeah I know pinning is better Ive wanted to for a long time but people turned me off to it by saying they get PIP so bad that they can hardly walk or get some nasty infections. It seems like everyone has different advice on injecting as far as needles and injection sites, I'm worried about pinning the wrong spot or something. I'm not opposed to using msten, I was just thinking of dbol as my first choice because I used it once before and know it works pretty well. Do you know any good source for msten, and what kind of oral/TD test bases are there?

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best base you can currently find on the shelf would be Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations - we had to discontinue it, but you can still find some inventory at our retailers - like strong supplements

Alpha Four is a transdermal delivering 225mg 4-dhea + 100mg androsterone per 5 pump application

iconic formulations ultra epi is a transdermal gel containing 450mg epiandro per 5 pump application

I'm not sure of any domestic companies still offering msten.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
The best base you can currently find on the shelf would be Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations - we had to discontinue it, but you can still find some inventory at our retailers - like strong supplements

Alpha Four is a transdermal delivering 225mg 4-dhea + 100mg androsterone per 5 pump application

iconic formulations ultra epi is a transdermal gel containing 450mg epiandro per 5 pump application

I'm not sure of any domestic companies still offering msten.
Would alpha four need some sort of PCT? Or if stacked with 11-keto? Thank you!