High dosage for Dermacrine?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all, currently running Epistane @ 45mg/day, TD dienolone at 150mg/day, and dermacrine @ 5pumps a day in a cutting cycle. I have been on for about 3 weeks, and started experience extreme tiredness. Due to my circumstances I can't pin at the moment.

I'm curious if anyone has gone past the recommended dermacrine dosage with good results? I was thinking of doing 8 -10 pumps a day. Another option would be to get TD 4-andro if that would be a better option. I would just have to order 4 andro but have plenty of dermacrine on hand.

I look forward to see what everyone thinks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
6 pumps is the most I've used. Of all the things we do that go beyond label recommendations, dermacrine is probably the least risky. Worst case scenario you drop it back down. The 150mg dienolone and 45epistane are going to have far more risk potential then double dosing dermacrine

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prolly don't want to hear this .. "but might be too late now"

stuff like dermacrine/4andro/epi andro .. should be started 2-3 weeks before you introduce orals imo

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many physicians do you know that make recommendations to use steroids and grey area prohormones........
lol tru ... and if you find one , please recommend me one

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

stuff like dermacrine/4andro/epi andro .. should be started 2-3 weeks before you introduce orals imo
He's already been on 5 pumps for 3 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, extreme tiredness as your saying might be overall stress on the body and nothing to do with dermacrine dose. It might be easier to fix the problem by lowering epistane down to 30 and down to 100.

Your drug load might be causing the side effects, so why are we automatically adding more drugs to combat side effects..

It's like when ppl say

I'm on 500 test and 50 dbol and I'm bloated and got acne so I need a ai.

But in reality they don't need a ai, they need lower doses of test and dbol and maybe a ARB

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's already been on 5 pumps for 3 weeks
yeah but if epi & tren was introduced 2-3weeks ago too .. thats what i meant .. too late to increase dosage thinking it would help now

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Funny you say that I actually did start the dermocrine two weeks before the other ones.
Also, extreme tiredness as your saying might be overall stress on the body and nothing to do with dermacrine dose. It might be easier to fix the problem by lowering epistane down to 30 and down to 100.

Your drug load might be causing the side effects, so why are we automatically adding more drugs to combat side effects..

It's like when ppl say

I'm on 500 test and 50 dbol and I'm bloated and got acne so I need a ai.

But in reality they don't need a ai, they need lower doses of test and dbol and maybe a ARB
Thank you for pointing this out, I think this is probably one of the hardest parts about being on cycle. Changing your viewpoint from more is better to I just need enough it's hard to do in today's world.
I think it makes more sense to lower the doses of the other compounds
I think that will probably be where I start is go down to 30 epi and 100 dien.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny you say that I actually did start the dermocrine two weeks before the other ones
nice best way to do it

yeah 30/100 stack should be plenty and hopefully treats you better

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Funny you say that I actually did start the dermocrine two weeks before the other ones.Thank you for pointing this out, I think this is probably one of the hardest parts about being on cycle. Changing your viewpoint from more is better to I just need enough it's hard to do in today's world.I think that will probably be where I start is go down to 30 epi and 100 dien.
It's tough because it's a guessing game, but I feel like it's always better to take away from the cause before adding more drugs to combat the side effects of more drugs.

You could still increase the dermacrine dose as you lower the other 2. I don't see any harm in that

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love dermacrine but some of the ingredients I would prefer to not just take more of. Were I in your situation I would look to either more DHEA or 4-dhea.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's tough because it's a guessing game, but I feel like it's always better to take away from the cause before adding more drugs to combat the side effects of more drugs.

You could still increase the dermacrine dose as you lower the other 2. I don't see any harm in that
Ya I think the hardest, yet stupidest part, is that with the lower dosage is messes up how much I bought for a cycle so I'll have some extra left over lol. Atleast I like Epistane and dien so I can just buy more but the dien is hard to find TD.

I love dermacrine but some of the ingredients I would prefer to not just take more of. Were I in your situation I would look to either more DHEA or 4-dhea.
Interesting point. What ingredients in dermacrine would you be referring to specifically?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I think the hardest, yet stupidest part, is that with the lower dosage is messes up how much I bought for a cycle so I'll have some extra left over lol. Atleast I like Epistane and dien so I can just buy more but the dien is hard to find TD.

Interesting point. What ingredients in dermacrine would you be referring to specifically?
So lower the dose, and if side effects go away just run the cycle a little longer...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say 99% of ppl can get away with 6 weeks of epistane and most guys "who are not prolactin sensitive" can run dienolone 8+ weeks. Dermacrine you could probably run forever lol