High Blood Sugar in urine during test e cycle

lsandrinj

Awards
Hi, this is my second cycle - 500mg weekly test e currently going into week 8. Amazing results but did a random urinalysis and it came with really high sugar in urine and some small amounts of protein. Currently, no many side effects but i do get a bit of blurred vision on my Left eye. No history of family history of diabetes / no big change in diet

I really don't want to stop at week 8 and run PCT , I aim to go till week 12 so I can keep the gains I have made until now ( gonna lose some water weight and muscle after stop but if i keep what I have today i would be happy with it)

Any advice? Stop cycle to reduce blood sugar and do pct in 2 weeks or push for 1 more month and have it done all the way, maybe watch out on sugar intake etc etc?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, this is my second cycle - 500mg weekly test e currently going into week 8. Amazing results but did a random urinalysis and it came with really high sugar in urine and some small amounts of protein. Currently, no many side effects but i do get a bit of blurred vision on my Left eye. No history of family history of diabetes / no big change in diet

I really don't want to stop at week 8 and run PCT , I aim to go till week 12 so I can keep the gains I have made until now ( gonna lose some water weight and muscle after stop but if i keep what I have today i would be happy with it)

Any advice? Stop cycle to reduce blood sugar and do pct in 2 weeks or push for 1 more month and have it done all the way, maybe watch out on sugar intake etc etc?
If you're spilling glucose and protein in your urine then you're a diabetic. Get evaluated further by an endocrinologist and go from there. In the meantime I would really watch my carb intake.

lsandrinj

Awards
If you're spilling glucose and protein in your urine then you're a diabetic. Get evaluated further by an endocrinologist and go from there. In the meantime I would really watch my carb intake.
I got a full panel before starting the cycle I was far away from diabetes, but did this random urine test that showed sugar in the urine

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a full panel before starting the cycle I was far away from diabetes, but did this random urine test that showed sugar in the urine
I'm a type 1 diabetic and for sure, if you're spilling glucose, something is going wrong.. I'm speaking from experience. I was 44 when I was diagnosed, it was from an autoimmune condition. One year I was healthy, the next I was full blown diabetic. I've been working out since 15 so to be diabetic with abs didn't make sense.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

This cycle has nothing at all to do with your blood sugar, t's what you're eating

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop your carbs under 150g a day and add 500mg of berberine to your meals 2-3x day. Have your carbs and your berberine with your pre and post workout meals
Solid advice, I consume 120 grams per day over 4 meals and morning sugars are normal. I eat my last meal around 6 pm as well. I will also recommend 1.5 to 2 gallons of water per day.

I also prioritize my protein and make up the additional calories I need with healthy fats, olive oil, fish oil, avocados, whole eggs.

I did drop some size, I'm still 175 and fairly ripped. At 5'6" I still look like a bodybuilder lol. I'm also 51 years old.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Solid advice, I consume 120 grams per day over 4 meals and morning sugars are normal. I eat my last meal around 6 pm as well. I will also recommend 1.5 to 2 gallons of water per day.

I also prioritize my protein and make up the additional calories I need with healthy fats, olive oil, fish oil, avocados, whole eggs.

I did drop some size, I'm still 175 and fairly ripped. At 5'6" I still look like a bodybuilder lol. I'm also 51 years old.
Do you use metformin by any chance?

I'm not a diabetic, but when I'm eating crappy or on a little dessert kick I will usually throw metformin in the mix if I have it on hand. If not I go to berberine. Both of them significantly lower my glucose numbers post meal.

Just wondering how you use your metformin if you do at all

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you use metformin by any chance?

I'm not a diabetic, but when I'm eating crappy or on a little dessert kick I will usually throw metformin in the mix if I have it on hand. If not I go to berberine. Both of them significantly lower my glucose numbers post meal.

Just wondering how you use your metformin if you do at all
No metformin, I am prescribed a long acting basal insulin and a little mealtime insulin. I don't produce nearly enough insulin at this point. I keep my diet in check, it's been my lifestyle for 35 years so I adjust my macros and insulin accordingly.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This☝ do not stop thr cycle especially if it's going so well. This has to do with diet not gear, go see the endo for sure. And why can't you keep all your gains? I never understood that unless your on some crazy dirty bulk and go right into a cut which during a pct would be absolutely foolish and yes then you would lose all your gains

lsandrinj

Awards
This☝ do not stop thr cycle especially if it's going so well. This has to do with diet not gear, go see the endo for sure. And why can't you keep all your gains? I never understood that unless your on some crazy dirty bulk and go right into a cut which during a pct would be absolutely foolish and yes then you would lose all your gains
I wil get retested tomorrw, results will be in a day after then I will decide what to do, since last week i cut on high protein intake and carbs, just trying to make it healthy and hopefully sugar will be normal.

I do lose weight cause i am losing all the extra water that you retain during a cycle but tbh last time I only lost 3lbs once done pct - so pretty good in the end .

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wil get retested tomorrw, results will be in a day after then I will decide what to do, since last week i cut on high protein intake and carbs, just trying to make it healthy and hopefully sugar will be normal.

I do lose weight cause i am losing all the extra water that you retain during a cycle but tbh last time I only lost 3lbs once done pct - so pretty good in the end .
Oh yea 3 pounds is perfect bro..i thought you were talking about everything. If you're only losing 3 pounds on a pct you're doing everything perfect..now just go get your bloods

pheeroni

Awards
Check your HbA1C also ea. 3mo

Watch your diet. Eat complex carb and limit your carb intake.

Wish you recover fully