High blood pressure and frequent urination(think it might be prostrate)

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any supplements out that could help with high blood pressure, OR enlarged prostate? My blood pressure has always been around 122/70, but when I got enlarged turbinates 2 years ago, my blood pressure went to 138/87 and now even though I had my turbinates reduced and can breathe way better, my blood pressure is the same. I can actually still squat and deadlift, but I feel hot all the time. My face feels hot but my body can feel cold. Also, I have always urinated a lot for years, but recently it's gotten worse. I had my prostate checked one about 6 years ago and the doctor said "Yeah, it's a little bit but nothing to be worried about." I'm worried about trying to take anything for prostate from the doctor, because as far as I know, all the pills they give you are anti-androgen and I rather be dead than take something that chemically neuters me.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are a lot more options than "chemically neuter" as you put it. Go get yourself checked out at least by a physician and rule out anything major. There are other possibilities why your blood pressure is up and you're urinating more frequently. Nobody is going to force you into a treatment, but it's better to be safe than sorry with your prostate.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found out it is Nasacort. So now I have to YET again find a nasal spray that works. I guess I can never breathe correctly no matter what.