Unanswered High ALT Levels

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
1)I had bloods done in January before I ran superdrol.

2) March bloods, 3 weeks after Superdrol. ALT not too bad still within normal but on higher end.

3) Bloods done the 20 of this month. MY ALT AS HIGH AS FAWK! I don’t understand it’s so much worse than what it was after Superdrol and I haven’t been drinking too much at all. The only thing that has changed is that I started finasteride a month and a half ago. Literally only medication I’ve taken since then. I don’t understand, I just pinned test too.

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1627.JPG

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
“Not drinking that much”... stop drinking period man, you just got off a cycle. Your liver needs to relax. Take 1,200mg of NAC and 500mg tudca per day and get your labs checked again.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
“Not drinking that much”... stop drinking period man, you just got off a cycle. Your liver needs to relax. Take 1,200mg of NAC and 500mg tudca per day and get your labs checked again.
That means I’ll drink like once every 3 weeks if so. How long should I wait before I get bloods again.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I stop the test? Only pinned once, for sure stopping the finasteride. I’m positive that’s it
Finasteride should t be affecting your lipids that way but yeah, try stopping it and see what happens. Test should be fine, should not affect your lipids.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I stop the test? Only pinned once, for sure stopping the finasteride. I’m positive that’s it
Finasteride should t be affecting your lipids that way but yeah, try stopping it and see what happens. Test should be fine, should not affect your lipids.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Alright I’ll give it a shot! I’ll make sure to update!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Alright I’ll give it a shot! I’ll make sure to update!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well... I really doubt drinking is doing this. It might be finasteride. If it's the only thing you are taking. Your ALT levels are however not really that high though, so don't freak out. Lot's of stuff can elevate your liver enzymes.

Stop the finasteride, do a nother test.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Well... I really doubt drinking is doing this. It might be finasteride. If it's the only thing you are taking. Your ALT levels are however not really that high though, so don't freak out. Lot's of stuff can elevate your liver enzymes.

Stop the finasteride, do a nother test.

Yeah man I’m thinking the same. Even after sdrol my levels where 40. It’s the only thing I’ve presented in my life that is new. I also found threads of dudes talking about it. Not many but a few.

So continue test? To my understanding test can also elevate it though? Or is it really just orals?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man I’m thinking the same. Even after sdrol my levels where 40. It’s the only thing I’ve presented in my life that is new. I also found threads of dudes talking about it. Not many but a few.

So continue test? To my understanding test can also elevate it though? Or is it really just orals?
How long after sdrol were your levels at that?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
How long after sdrol were your levels at that?
That was 3 weeks after sdrol. I didn’t check again until last Saturday. So 3 months after sdrol, no blood test between them or any other AAS. I picked up finasteride 1 and a half months ago.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your worried about an ALT of 70? Thats not too high at all. Lots of threads on here with ALT in the hundreds. Tudca and lots of water you be fine in a week. Finasteride is not causing that

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Your worried about an ALT of 70? Thats not too high at all. Lots of threads on here with ALT in the hundreds. Tudca and lots of water you be fine in a week. Finasteride is not causing that
What other thing would be causing it then? It’s the only change that has taken place? Finasteride is metabolized in the liver and fatty liver is one of the side effects. Not as common but still a possibility.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What other thing would be causing it then?.
I had my yearly blood work done while I was taking DayQuil once and my number was in the 90’s. My Doctor had me stop the DayQuil, and when he retested a month later it was mid 40’s.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could also be a lab mess up, I thought something was wrong with my kidneys after my first test, my potassium levels were insanely high, retested 2 days later, all good!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What other thing would be causing it then? It’s the only change that has taken place? Finasteride is metabolized in the liver and fatty liver is one of the side effects. Not as common but still a possibility.
Is finasteride ugl or did you get it from the doctor? In any case, retest withouth it. Test is not doing this.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again that value is not a big deal. You sure you didnt take any thing else? pre workout? adderall?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Again that value is not a big deal. You sure you didnt take any thing else? pre workout? adderall?
I agree nothing to worry about, my ALT levels were at 750s during what I thought was a "LGD" cycle , now that is "high as fawk". Take NAC and Tudca, drink lots of water. Did you go to gym the day before(working out a lot increases ALT/AST sometimes)? Finasteride can cause elevated liver enzymes also for some people, google it, do another test after 1 week.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
stop stressing. go back in a month and your levels will be fine. the body is amazingly resilient

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone, mainly Test-E messes with my liver pretty good.

Thats why i stopped TRT.

I dont believe this value is due to alcohol consume, unless u done blood before 72 hours after drinking.